Well first off here is my gun Configuration

p/f mag
x-valve
AGD intelleframe
dye aluminum
sp front grip
pmi perfect drop
and i use a crossfire 88 3k tank

Well let me first off say the X-valve is awsome, but right away i had major leaks out the back(velocity adjustment). after i replaced the piston reg. it was fine. now all of a sudden, it use to only leak when the tanks pressure hit 1000 psi, never leaked above it or below it. and Now its a slow constant leak out the back, and when i shoot a quick semi strong burst of air comes out the back of the velocity adjustment. Anyone have any clue to what is happening???

please respond:confused:

RobAGD
02-22-2003, 10:21 AM
Ok Several things here to check :

Reg Seat Oring - Look for dirt or metal shavings

Reg Seat carrier - Look for bad scratches or burrs

Get some Shocker Greese and Lube the Reg Valve Pin Orings, Reg Piston - I prefer Greese on those as well as on the Lvl 10 orings

and lastly your Reg Piston maybe bad, if you go through the above and its still leaking, try swaping that out and see if it clears it up.

-Robert

Kevmag
02-22-2003, 10:37 AM
Try a shorter spring.

Mirage4569
02-22-2003, 12:28 PM
Well also let me start, now the mag isnt shooting... the trigger still has the pressure behind it buts its not shooting, and i know its not the lvl 10 cause ive gone paintballing about 3 times with the configuration that im using now. and now the hiss has turned into a buzz

dave

BlackVCG
02-22-2003, 04:36 PM
Did you try turning up the velocity to get it to shoot?