PDA

View Full Version : 24hr Scenerio bearclaw paintball field

wanca726
02-22-2003, 12:02 PM
24 hour scenerio game at bearclaw paintball field
located 5 miles north of Fayetteville, Tennessee off Hwy 431.
Please contact us for more information at 931-433-9595
or http://www.bearclawpaintball.com/

Load SM5
02-23-2003, 05:52 PM
I may be able to make that one. I'm right below you in Decatur.

wanca726
03-04-2003, 11:25 PM
up!

SN0BL1ND
03-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Where ya play at Load? I live in Hartselle. I've played Bearclaw a BUNCH and the field ROCKS!

Load SM5
03-10-2003, 06:50 PM
I normally play at North Alabama Paintball but I occasionally head to Rock Diver's because it's closer. I need to head up to Bearclaw but I did'nt know anyone who went there.

automagking182
03-24-2003, 12:42 PM
i live in huntsville and i play at rock divers with load but ive been to bear claw alot and it is very coool but i havent caught a scenario there yet but i did manage to go to d-day (a 12 hour drive compared to a 45min drive lol)

SN0BL1ND
03-24-2003, 12:56 PM
I'll be at the Moist Donut camp on Saturday morning, unless I can talk the boss (aka wife) into letting me have another night on parole!:D

wanca726
03-24-2003, 05:25 PM
i will be there i dont know anyone else thats going so if one of you experienced players want to take me under your wing let me know...lol

Load SM5
03-24-2003, 05:48 PM
You'll be fine.;) Just make sure to tell them you are a member of AO and want to be on Tom's team. The rules will be very simple.....shoot them lots. Not so complicated is it?:D

Sinistarr
03-24-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
You'll be fine.;) Just make sure to tell them you are a member of AO and want to be on Tom's team. The rules will be very simple.....shoot them lots. Not so complicated is it?:D

There are a few more rules for some team members, but I don't think I'll go into them now.. :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

Duck and don't get hit are a couple of helpful things to remember also.

I personally have trouble with situation awareness. like the dude that just flanked me and shot the snot out of my side. That duck thing is a problem for me too. I gotta see what's happening! :)

G

Load SM5
03-24-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Sinistarr

There are a few more rules for some team members, but I don't think I'll go into them now.. :rolleyes: ;) :p :D

You, bite your tongue!;)

Sinistarr
03-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5

You, bite your tongue!;)

It IS bleeding... ;)

Hey you are world famous now! Caught you and me in pb2x. Just saw it last weekend.

They got my bad side just like everyone else. :(

I don't think I'll be able to play the scenario, but I will probably be helping Bob in his tent/booth. I believe he is going to go and tech the angels for the event. I'd be glad to help with the mags too.

G

SN0BL1ND
03-25-2003, 11:01 AM
Rocketman from Team GhostBear has told me that he plans on shooting Tom with his 'Mag, even if he has to dig a tunnel to do it... I may have to present him with a shovel!:D

Blackcat and Kitty from Blackcat Productions may be in attendance, as well; supporting George Spurlock as an opposing force...

Winding up to be a helluva game!

The RocketMan
03-25-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey, Sno, After I shoot Tom, guess who will be next? Yep, you will feel the love at 280 fps.

Load SM5
03-25-2003, 07:52 PM
Hey Snoblind, point out Rocket before the playing starts. I'll consider it my sworn AO duty to bust a kneecap or 2 to protect our general.:D

I may recognize him if he plays at Rock Divers.

automagking182
03-25-2003, 08:25 PM
im with ya load

Sinistarr
03-25-2003, 10:30 PM
load on point, automagking182, then me, if I can play. We will be the personal body guards of the general!

G

wanca726
03-26-2003, 12:17 AM
put me in there somewhere...lol

SN0BL1ND
03-26-2003, 07:36 AM
Rocketman is gonna be the slow, old dude on GhostBear. Last I heard, he's 72, working on 50ish....:D

Bearclaw is a great field, but I'm wondering where the bases will be! It's rectangular, so 2 of the teams are gonna have to watch BOTH sides!:eek:

The RocketMan
03-26-2003, 01:10 PM
So, you guys are all gonna huddle around protecting Tom? Cool, I may just call an airstrike on the base or wherever you're holed up hiding like little bunnies. Then, while you're sitting in the dead zone waiting to re-insert, I'll sneak back, dig in, and be waiting for ya back at your base. As soon as you pull your barrel plug, BOOM BOOM BOOM, out go the lights, again. :p

Hey Sno, remember, old age, treachery, subversion, and just plain ol' unruliness always beats youth, skill, and talent.

The RocketMan
03-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Hey Load, I started playing at Rock Divers a few years ago. Haven't been there in a long time (since Paul ran the place). I sometimes ride my motorcycle up there and just watch the action. Don't play there anymore. All they have is speedball and that gets pretty tedious after a while. I usually travel around the country playing scenarios, up at BearClaw, or down at Mt. Doom in Hanceville.

Sinistarr
03-26-2003, 02:35 PM
I have never known any Mag owner to 'huddle' or 'hide'. We are the tip of the spear, cutting edge of the knife.

Bring on your air strike. We have plenty of AA for them!

G

Load SM5
03-26-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by The RocketMan
Hey Load, I started playing at Rock Divers a few years ago. Haven't been there in a long time (since Paul ran the place). I sometimes ride my motorcycle up there and just watch the action. Don't play there anymore. All they have is speedball and that gets pretty tedious after a while. I usually travel around the country playing scenarios, up at BearClaw, or down at Mt. Doom in Hanceville.

Paul was the reason I stopped going there. He was a tool and I could'nt stand the smell of him. Now that he's gone I go there occasionally. I normally go to North Alabama Paintball in Tuscumbia.

The RocketMan
03-26-2003, 04:26 PM
No lie Load, Paul was a jerk. Usually plastered. He lost lots of business for Rock Divers. NAP is OK, good folks, something for everybody, woods and speedball, has been upgraded a lot.

Sinistarr, AA won't help if ya never see it coming! However, you are correct, 'Mag owners don't hafta hide (except from other 'Mag shooters.....like me :cool:)

wanca726
03-26-2003, 08:10 PM
well i get the new guy award ive played about 4 times 3 were speedball this will be my first scenario...

Load SM5
03-26-2003, 08:33 PM
This will be my 3rd, so I'm not exactly a seasoned scenario player. 1 Wildfire Fall game, Shatnerball and now this.

Rocket- At some point you need to head up and check out the new NAP. I don't know if you know Archie form the old Prodigy team but he bought the field and moved it down the road to his land. Right now he just has a huge hyperball field but he has big plans, including soem nice wooded fields and a5 man and a huge 10 man supair. Should be nice.

The RocketMan
03-27-2003, 09:44 AM
Plan to go check it out sometime soon. Would like to see what they have done with the place. Where are you in Decatur? I work at the Delta plant on Hwy 20 (figures, huh?)
Been to Wildfire at the MXS 40 thieves game, cool field. Did not make Shatnerball, heard it was a blast. Which side did you play on?

Load SM5
03-27-2003, 10:27 AM
I live on the SE side of Decatur, off of 6th Ave, about halfway between the river bridge and Beltline road.

I actually work up in Huntsville now. I'm sure we pass each other every morning. :D

SN0BL1ND
04-02-2003, 07:22 AM
A WEEK AND A HALF LEFT!!!!:p

Load SM5
04-02-2003, 07:29 AM
Not anxious or anything are you?

SN0BL1ND
04-02-2003, 11:42 AM
Anxious, you ask? Lessee...meet Tom K; run with my new team AGAINST my old team; awesome field; stress relief; weekend off of work;... NOPE!:D

Load SM5
04-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Well I did'nt think you were....;)

The RocketMan
04-02-2003, 04:08 PM
Geez, Sno, I thought I'd find you in here stirrin' up stuff. You should probably revise your last post to read "run with my new team FROM my old team" :p

Load, I fly up to Decatur on I-565 about 6:30 every morning, watch for an old silver Mazda moving about 85-90 mph (that's 137 - 146 fps for you paintball freaks)

Looks like the game is shaping up. Mostly Georgia teams against 1 Alabama team! BlackHearts are running for Riana Dobbins (ICD), Death Inc. is running for Tom Kaye (AGD) plus they are bringing thier tank, Moist Donut is running for Larry Cossio (Warrior Sports) and GhostBear is running for Alabama native George Spurlock (M3 Paintball). BearClaw is looking to have about 160 - 200 folks playing this game, a real target-rich environment. Plenty of camping space, great food, indoor toilets and showers!
GhostBear will be at BearClaw this Sunday walking the field and watching the PRA tournament, Y'all come visit.

wanca726
04-02-2003, 04:23 PM
GHOSTBEAR ILL BE THERE THIS SUNDAY TO. LOOKS LIKE ILL BE A REF. FOR THE SCENERIO..

Load SM5
04-02-2003, 09:20 PM
So the Donuts are'nt fighting for Tom? Uh oh SN0BL1ND.

I'm just getting out of bed at 6:30 Rocket. I do my 85mph sprint at around 7:30. Buit I'll see you in 1.5 weeks. I'll be there Saturday morning.

SN0BL1ND
04-03-2003, 07:20 AM
That's the way I get the breakdown...

... I'll still get to see Tom :)

... and Riana... ;)

...and George... :cool:

On the field, if ya wanna find me, just wait in your base: I'll be there soon!:D

Load SM5
04-03-2003, 07:31 AM
Only with paint on you or a white flag, bro.:D

SN0BL1ND
04-03-2003, 09:03 AM
Worst case scenario will be with a camera!:D

I'm covering the game for Paintball News, soooo... If I have a camera in hand, I'm just taking pictures after being shot out. No camera visible means I'm a live player. Doin' the picture thing any other way will just limit the amount of pictures I'll be able to get in the future, so I play it straight up... unless the General (whoever it may be, wherever it may be) doesn't want me to, and then they don't get thier smilin' mug in magazines!:D

Plan on seein' me in ALL the bases though...:cool:

Load SM5
04-03-2003, 11:31 AM
Well I'm debating on jerseys. I have my old JT desert camo (very Donuts of me;)) and my bright red AO jersey (anti camo). So the question, is blend in or stick out in defiance?

SN0BL1ND
04-03-2003, 12:28 PM
Either way, it's gonna be paint fill color when I come 'a knockin'...

Load SM5
04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
You're really...I mean REALLY, setting yourself up for some huge embarassment there, holmes.

I'm a member of the Moist Donuts site, I've been researching your weaknesses for years. Muwahahahahaha

SN0BL1ND
04-03-2003, 01:19 PM
KEEP THE SHEEP AWAY!!!!

The RocketMan
04-03-2003, 02:08 PM
Hey Wanca, I'll be watching for you this Sunday. I heard RT is gonna have to ref, must be tuff being the field owner's kid, ya never get to play!! Guess Jason will be head ref again. Hope the wagon is gonna take us to the insertion points again, sure beats that long walk.

Load, who's side are you on? I'm guessing you'll be working for Tom Kaye. I'm dying to ask him how he did out in California against Bud Orr. That musta been an interesting game. Never heard how it came out. Anyway, keep your eyes on Sno, Matter of fact, have Lane put the whole team on him! ;)

Load SM5
04-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Yep, I'll be on my good buddy Tom's team. If they try to stick me on another one I'll be switching sides when no one's looking.:D

From what I hear, Tom's team stomped Bud's team pretty soundly. I'm not a big scenario guy normally but that would've been a blast to go to.

wanca726
04-03-2003, 05:38 PM
RocketMan ill be hanging out with jason most of sunday. i dont like walking much myself but that wagon will beat you to death..lol

capt_lane
04-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Alright guy's it's less than a week away!!!!!!!!!!! My good buddy and co-cap steve drumm has been named XO for tom kaye! I will be working with dale from paintballchannel.com of FB radio doing some interveiws and giveing him and the generals rides in the tank! Me and a few others will be there thurs. night! Everybody that gets a chance come by the newly completed DEATH INC. bunkhouse and say hello! We'll be thinking about all you poor soles in tents. (not!)

CAPT. LANE TISON
TEAM DEATH INC.
WWW.DEATHINC.ORG

Load SM5
04-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Tent? I have a car with a backseat that folds flat. I'll be snug and happy. I'm debating about driving up Friday night or Saturday morning. Not sure what the point of driving up Friday would be if I only live 45 minutes or so from the field.

Glad to meet one of Tom's loyal guys.

wanca726
04-05-2003, 11:44 PM
ill be there friday night for the games..

capt_lane
04-06-2003, 08:29 AM
Yeah going early is the fun of it! It's a giant family reuinion with good food freinds and beer! It's all about hanging out with freinds and meeting new freinds! Waking up on sat. ready for play and not having to scramble to get ready!:D

CAPT. LANE TISON
TEAM DEATH INC.
WWW.DEATHINC.ORG

Load SM5
04-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by wanca726
ill be there friday night for the games..

Games?

wanca726
04-06-2003, 09:09 AM
jason said something about some one on one games. and some goofing off...

SN0BL1ND
04-07-2003, 06:10 AM
I'll be up there Saturday Morning EARLY!

Hey Lane, you gonna take Blackcat's bet???

Demobilized
04-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Is it still possible to regestire? I am willing to pay the extra 10 bucks. If not anyone feel like cutting me some slack hehehe.

Load SM5
04-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Call em. www.bearclawpaintball.com

capt_lane
04-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Yeah it will be no problem! You can still prereg. and just pay the extra $10 or just come as a walk on for $60.

SN0BL1ND
04-08-2003, 10:58 AM
4 days 'till I pay Tom a "social call"! hee hee!

To demo, or not to demo?Hmmmm....

SN0BL1ND
04-09-2003, 11:35 AM
OOOHHHH!!! OUCH! I just found out who has what bases and looks like Tom and company are gonna spend a LOT of time walking to and from the dead zone... except, of course for the tank; they're gonna spend a lot of time RIDING to and from the dead zone...:D

3 days...

we're coming... :cool:

Load SM5
04-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Weather report shows sunny and 75* for the weekend.

Don't we have to be shot to walk to the deadzone? A flaw in your plan........;)

SN0BL1ND
04-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Minor inconvienience... no flaw.:cool:

The RocketMan
04-09-2003, 12:52 PM
Just like Load says, great paintball weather this weekend.
Sno, I'm looking at the map and see that Tom Kaye's (USA) base is up in the Fort field. They do have a long way to insert. Larry Cossio's (Europe) base is in the Castle field which is the closest to the Pro shop, bathrooms, chrono, air, etc. Riana Dobbins (China) base is the WWII field and George Spurlock (Oceana) is at Grinch Gulley. Also a long insert walk. Hope this rudimentary map helps.

l l
l l In > l l
l Oceana l
l l
l l
l China l
l l
l Europe ___________________l < China
l_____________________________
^ Europe Insert

X Ref House
X Bathrooms/showers
X Pro Shop

The RocketMan
04-09-2003, 01:10 PM
Map did not work. Try the attachment.

wanca726
04-09-2003, 05:42 PM
tom is going to like his fort we play tested it sunday. and its nice...

The RocketMan
04-09-2003, 07:29 PM
I agree Chad, it's nice. Especially the smell of fresh cut cedar. Won't hafta worry about moths eating up his clothes! :D
The field is in good shape, plenty of running room, lots of cover, lots of camping spots, the snack bar is great, I'll be there as soon as possible Fri afternoon. See y'all soon!

wanca726
04-09-2003, 07:35 PM
well RocketMan ill be up there as soon as i can friday..maybe ill get to unload a hopper or two friday night..

The RocketMan
04-09-2003, 08:10 PM
Do you think Robert will let us bring our own paint for Fri night play? Hate to blow a buncha field paint goofing off! If not I'll just party and endear myself to the other teams!! :cool:

Demobilized
04-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Well, it looks like im going to be joining yall, hopefully with my new v-force (unlikely). Hope everybodys ready for a ball!

wanca726
04-09-2003, 09:07 PM
RocketMan ill call jason and have him ask and ill let ya know.ihope so i got 1000 rounds going bad in my room...lol

The RocketMan
04-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Demobilized, Glad you could make it! This is one of them there "Can't miss" type games. There will be some excellent paintball going on.

Chad, I always feel almost foolish leaving a game with paint left over, kinda like "Hey, the game can't be over, I still have paint and air!!. But it does come in handy to have some to dink around with in the backyard or just goofing off with some friends.

See ya'll on the field.

Demobilized
04-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Would I miss anything spectacular if i left at say around 10 AM sunday? I've got a baseball game at around 1 and my dad wont let me miss it ha!

The RocketMan
04-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Demobilized, you would miss the final battle that happens about noon on Sunday. Last chance to rack up some points for your side and getb in on one giant paintfest! Also, the awards and prizes are handed out after the game. Ben always has a great bunch of prizes including Impulses, MiniMags, masks, hoppers, and other cool stuff. You can also bet that Tom Kaye will give out some AGD stuff, Riana will give out ICD stuff, George will give some M3 stuff and Larry will hand out some Warrior Sports gear.
However, if ya gotta go, that makes more opprotunity for the rest of us to win that Bushy, E-mag, Jersey, Black Dragun, etc.
Good luck at the baseball game though, knock the cover off a few of them!!

Demobilized
04-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by The RocketMan
Demobilized, you would miss the final battle that happens about noon on Sunday. Last chance to rack up some points for your side and getb in on one giant paintfest! Also, the awards and prizes are handed out after the game. Ben always has a great bunch of prizes including Impulses, MiniMags, masks, hoppers, and other cool stuff. You can also bet that Tom Kaye will give out some AGD stuff, Riana will give out ICD stuff, George will give some M3 stuff and Larry will hand out some Warrior Sports gear.
However, if ya gotta go, that makes more opprotunity for the rest of us to win that Bushy, E-mag, Jersey, Black Dragun, etc.
Good luck at the baseball game though, knock the cover off a few of them!!

Hmmm, all the sudden that baseball game doesn't look near as important :D

wanca726
04-13-2003, 05:49 PM
well i hope everyone had a great time...

Load SM5
04-13-2003, 07:17 PM
Yea I did. I'm beat though. Literally. The paint did'nt break on me so much as beat me to death.

Sinistarr
04-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Sounds painful.

So how did you and Tom fare? Who won?

G

Load SM5
04-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Well we pulled into second overnight but dropped back down to 4th before the day was out. All the scores were so close it was silly. There were only about 250 points seperating last and first place.

Demobilized
04-13-2003, 09:20 PM
I had to leave early so i never found out who won. Also I was forced against my will to play for Asia since i didn't sign up until about 10 Saturday haha. But i drove by load and Tom a few times as they where ripping it across a road way.

Overall it was a blast and a really fun event. Hope everyone came back in one piece!

Aiki
04-13-2003, 10:01 PM
I wish I would have found this thread before the game. Needless to say this game ROCKED!!! RocketMan you are a true stud and a great guy and as always it was pleasure to shoot at you multible times.. Team Gostbear is a great group of sports.

Load and Tom thanks for coming out to the game and making it one to remember. This was one of the best events that I have been to in quite a while.

Thanks must go out to MadJack and QT of the Uninvited that came up from SC to support Larry in his bid for world power. They are the only ones to get the General elimantions on Tom, and MadJack got him with a pump!

SN0BL1ND
04-14-2003, 06:30 AM
AWESOME GAME! My only complaint is that the paint refused to break! Load, you are'nt the only one that feel beat to death...

Cool meetin' ya Load! Tom, you were'nt anything like I expected, and that was GREAT! Just wish I'd have gotten a shot at ya both....:)

Should'a taken today offa work; my welts have welts....;)

Load SM5
04-14-2003, 06:51 AM
Hey guys, post your war stories on this thread in main..http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71990. Some pics are up already, The better ones have me in them.:D

Good meeting you too Snoblind. Despite what I wrote on the Donuts site.;)

SN0BL1ND
04-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Nuthin' but a thang, dude! If I got torqued off over little things like that I'd never mellow out!:D

Another game like that and we'll convert you to the scenario "dark side"!!! Gonna have a helluva game in Dalton on May 3-4... interested?

Wolfie_REF
04-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Hey Snoblind stop whining!!!!

I promise you don't have as many bruises as I do LOL

You guys were aiming for yellow jerseys I swear you were.

Anyway it was a great game to ref you guys all played some great ball. Hope everyone had a good time.

BTW I am gonna be a freaking time ref next time LOL...NOT!!:cool:

SN0BL1ND
04-14-2003, 02:05 PM
Hey Wolfie, were you at Fast Walker last year??? I screwed up and reffed it; can you see 65 on 65 on the speedball fields?

Wolfie_REF
04-14-2003, 02:14 PM
nah wasn't there but I have heard stories LOL

those 4 way speedball games this weekend were very cool to ref *ouch*

what did you guys think of the 4 general thing?

PaintballChannel
04-15-2003, 11:20 AM
We were there this weekend. Had a GREAT time. The teams were awesome, the generals were great, and the four general idea worked out VERY well.

Got a bunch of pics of Tom on the field, here's links to a few:

Tom at the pre-game meeting (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01489.JPG)
Tom talking to the players (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01491.JPG)
Tom talking to some of the guys from Death Inc (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01497.JPG)
Tom with the other Generals (Reanna from ICD, George from M3 Paintball, and Larry from WSG) (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01498.JPG)
Tom on the speedball field, pre-game (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01509.JPG)
Tom standing post at his base (http://www.paintballchannel.com/gallery/data/562/1DSC01530.JPG)

We've got a ton more (over 400 from the event), so be sure to check em out.

Aiki
04-15-2003, 11:40 AM
This was a great game and it is great to see that there was so much press out there. We need more postive coverage of the games. It very nice to see 400 pics of any event.

The poeple at these events are some of the best that you will ever meet. There was a lot great stand up play and great sportsmanship. I hope to see more support from AGD, Furby and the Paintball channel at the other events in the area. There are games that are being hosted by www.24hourgames.com on May 3rd and 4th in Dalton Ga. and one by MPP games on May 17th and 18th in Knoxsville TN.

Hope tp see all of you at these games.

capt_lane
04-15-2003, 04:40 PM
There are over 200 pics now up on our site as well!
Just click on the games button from the menu! There are several of tom in there!http://www.deathinc.org

Paintninja
04-15-2003, 09:04 PM
PHEONOMINAL!!! One of the greatest games I've had the chance to play in!! Extra special thanx to Mr. Tom Kaye
for attending, playing and "donuting" the RT Pro AutoMag (complete with Lv10 bolt)that I had the upmost pleasure receiving!! RIGHT ON!!:D Now all I need is another HPA bottle and a few more AGD hopups to create my new "Ninja Mag"!;) Should be ready to "roll" by Spplat Attack II at EMR!! Extra special thanx go out to Bambi Bullard (APG & CPB),Larry Cassio & sons (Warrior Packs), Ben & Bonnie (MPP), Indian Creek Designs,M3 and last ,yet definatly not least Bob & Susie (BCPB) My only regret, not having a camera!! Look for more antics out Team Moist Donut in the future! Also May 3rd and 4th "How I learned to love the Bomb" 24hr scenario in Dalton, Ga. at Regulator's Outpost! See www.24hourgames.com for more intel! And June 21st and 22nd "Escape from Area 51" 24hr scenario in the Clayton Co. Jail in Lovejoy, Ga. Hosted by Clayton Co. Sheriff's Office, Myself and Team Moist Donut and Team WaterWorks. Check out: www.teamwaterworks.homestead.com for more intel!!:p
To ALL that were there, keep ROCKIN and doing what you do!!
Hope to play with/against you again soon!!
Thanx again, Tom! Later

Load SM5
04-15-2003, 09:09 PM
Sweet, I wondered who was going to win that thing, I had to leave early. I did win a CP barrel certificate though. Stick around and we can help you get that thing fired up. Bring more of the Donuts over. The property values suck anyway.;)

Aiki
04-15-2003, 09:32 PM
Just for the record that is my MAG that you won you hose!!!
Like I said I blam Bresse for giving you my player card. That is a realy sweet gun and you are still and *** for winning my gun. I will get you PN you just wait. I think that I will get a Mini-mag and lay waste to you you you hose.

Paintninja
04-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Lol.......I'm keepin it shiny fer ya! I'll let you shoot me with it ......or try! "I Love Ya, Maaaaan"!:cool: Lookin forward to May 3rd and 4th.

SN0BL1ND
04-16-2003, 06:15 AM
Hey Ninja, you doin' the reffin' thang at the 24 part deux? I plan on bein' there and kickin' some more arse!:D

Paintninja
04-16-2003, 07:25 PM
That's the "PLAN";)!! I'll be playin some I'm sure!!
See you there!Later

punkncat
04-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Hello 'ninja. Why not gimme a call back when you can find the time....