PDA

View Full Version : Arizona

AutomagBoy
02-22-2003, 02:00 PM
There should be a sticky for every state there wont be 500 threads when there can be just 50. Well this one is for arizona

ARIZONA

Automagboy - I play at breakout and wild west.

Digitard - I'm from scottsdale .. I can be found at Breakout most of the time lately since Oscars is temporarly closed ... and Maybe WildWest in the near future.

Edwierd - I tend to play at Southwest PB HQ

Wolverine85929 - Northern Arizona checking in. we usualy come down and play the scenarios

El gallo Negro - I'm from Phoenix, like Digitard I can be found at Breakout or at Oscar's field once it's back on track... You might find me at Westworld when it gets hot...

Hollywood - Scottsdale here. my name is jeff and i shoot an angel ir3 c&c and my backup gun is a rt with level 10 and i play for ricochet factory and am currently playing panam 7 man la baby in a few weeks(where do you play hollywood? - automagboy)

Crimson Turkey - I'm in Cave Creek. About 30 min north of Phoenix. Name is Matheson, Stirling Matheson

Any one else give me your name and I'll add it.

digitard
02-22-2003, 02:42 PM
Hey,
I'm from scottsdale .. I can be found at Breakout most of the time lately since Oscars is temporarly closed ... and Maybe WildWest in the near future.

Sincerely
Dave

edweird
02-22-2003, 09:34 PM
I just got back to phoenix from my cWaZiE tour in Korea

anyhow once potatoboy gets my new RT fixed I tend to play at Southwest PB HQ as its HUGE and on the west side.

wolverine85929
02-23-2003, 12:35 AM
Northern Arizona checking in. we usualy come down and play the scenarios, but would come down for an AO event.:D

El Gallo Negro
02-23-2003, 07:34 PM
I'm from Phoenix

Like Digitard I can be found at Breakout or at Oscar's field once it's back on track... You might find me at Westworld when it gets hot...

hollywood
03-04-2003, 05:16 AM
Scottsdale here. my name is jeff and i shoot an angel ir3 c&c and my backup gun is a rt with level 10 and i play for ricochet factory and am currently playing panam 7 man :) la baby in a few weeks

AutomagBoy
05-07-2003, 08:59 PM
bump

Crimson_Turkey
05-07-2003, 10:20 PM
I'm in Cave Creek. About 30 min north of Phoenix. Name is Matheson, Stirling Matheson.

DocRocker
07-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Anyone playing the 25th? I just moved to central phoenix. Where can I play that near and good.

prikkaboo
07-18-2003, 10:14 PM
Im gonna be going to UA for school. I hope to play ball up in arizona. Any tournaments or series going on over there? I hope to get on a tourney team because i kinda get bored of rec.

edweird
07-23-2003, 03:14 AM
i just got back from IAO with my rebuilt RTP...

Digitard: JonAGD was giving me crap why I didnt drag you kicking and screaming to IAO. I had to tell him that we never crossed paths this should change! Give a shout out when and what feilds your playing and Ill try and make the trip across the valley.

Also this winter im thinking of hosting a AO-AZ meet. Im hoping this will be the event us west coast peoples have been waiting for.

wolverine85929
07-26-2003, 07:36 PM
keep us posted on that. I would like to see an AO AZ meet,
but the number of mags is way down from what is was. I played the torney at mormon lake and was the only one there with a mag. :(

digitard
08-06-2003, 06:20 PM
I played at ML too ... I dont own a mag right now, but I played with "FALCONS FURY" and I was using a DARK VIKING w/ Halo.

Hehe, Jon always tells me I have to come to these things. I try, but with finances/job problems its been hard.

Dave

Fuji
08-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Play mostly Wildwest - Tourney fields, Some Rec, Extreme Splatter Ranch (Turd bashing), and very little Breakout. Played 2 scenarios Last years Desert Rat scenario with Bad Karma and Road Warrior with me and a few friends.

I used to play with G&G (When we used to play) Adam Peak, Chris Catbagan, Brandie McLean, Coleman Manning and well... me!

I used to have a '98 shocker.
Currently have a Black Magic (Jeff Orr's old marker)
an Emag (Warp feed) and a Phantom Pump. Currently putting a Z-ULE together.

DocRocker
08-08-2003, 06:12 PM
So fuji when are you playing next and where?

Fuji
08-09-2003, 08:51 PM
Probably next Sunday. Place TBD, probably Rec play. One of my co-workers is taking her friends playing. Probably tag along. I know Adam will be back sometime late August also. Probably hit the Wild West tourney fields when he gets here.

digitard
08-10-2003, 07:11 PM
We normally practice EARLY sunday mornings at WWP on the speedball fields, or at PRO SPORT PAINTBALL's indoor Sup-Air field if its seriously hot out.

Dave
Team Falcons Fury

Joel84
08-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Hey every one I play indoor on the west side ,urban warfare,
35th ave and cactus nice field a little small when we get 15 on 15 on the weekends but its fun no other mags though:(
I'll probably play 8/15 and maby 8/13. I hear there is a new AGD certified store on 29 st. and bell havn't been there yet. im a 6'5 goofy looking white guy with bleached hair, say hi if you stop by :D

Cryer
08-10-2003, 10:28 PM
I've been to Phoenix once, played at Xtreme Pursuit and Breakout.
If I get a chance to get back there soon, I plan on visiting Wild West.

Joel84
08-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Hey every one I play indoor on the west side ,urban warfare,
35th ave and cactus nice field a little small when we get 15 on 15 on the weekends but its fun no other mags though:(
I'll probably play 8/15 and maby 8/13. I hear there is a new AGD certified store on 29 st. and bell havn't been there yet. im a 6'5 goofy looking white guy with bleached hair, say hi if you stop by :D

edweird
08-11-2003, 05:08 AM
Yeah I plan on stoping by the new store tommrow if I get the time. Also since my return from korea I have an intense desire to see the newest feilds that were put in. Also I look forward to meeting the rest of you mag users and ganging up on the infidels :P

DocRocker
08-12-2003, 12:02 AM
Joel84

let me know if your playing. I'll try to make it. I've never played indoor so it should be fun

Fuji
08-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Joel 84- Ugh. I dunno if I just had a bad day at Urban Warfare or what. But, it is really easy to lane/get laned off the break. Particularly if you're headed for the corners. Just need to redo those bunkers I guess. Also, it is a little on the small side for the amount of people that go in. Other than that, the AC is nice.

I hear that Extreme Indoor is moving to another location. I wonder if it'll be the same size, if so it'll be nice.

Guys we should plan on getting together and playing sometime. What do most of you play? Rec or tourney?

DocRocker
08-12-2003, 12:17 AM
Yo

Man the last time I played was like 6 months ago. I've played like 5 times in the last year. I would love to play more but my schedule is always F!@# up. Too bad too cause my emag is just sitting there all by itself. But I'm totally infor playing somewhere. Hope fully I can play when everyone else can.. Let me know

Fuji
08-12-2003, 12:48 AM
Definetly doing this sunday. Probs up in scottsdale @ splatter. I think that's where my co-worker wants to go.

digitard
08-12-2003, 01:38 AM
I suggest "Wild West Paintball" for the winter ... great fields (both speedball and rec) and staff

If you want speedball there's a new air conditioned sup-air field in phoenix called PRO SPORT PAINTBALL and they have a pretty decent lil sup-air thing going on... its fun to play on.

They just had a 3man tourney last weekend there and we put pics on our site www.falconsfury.com

hehe, and as for that "infidels" thing ... I'm an Ex mag owner .. currently shooting a was'd out Timmy and getting a new Viking ...

Dave

edweird
08-12-2003, 01:42 AM
well ... once a mag user always a welcome player :P

after all any way you look at it... its just propelling a gelatin ball out a polished tube

Hey Digitard... any word about Shatnerball yet? I know you were saying you are cutting it close. Im going for sure as of now.

BK Crash
08-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Hey Fuji,

It's me crash form Bad Karma. Are you going to be in tucson? or the next viper game? if so hook up with us we will be at both of those games

Fuji
08-12-2003, 03:25 AM
Mmmm, I don't think I'm heading down to Tucson. Is something going on down there, or is it just practice?

I've been trying to get Chris to go to the Nov. Viper scenario. But, he's been hesitant. *Shrug* He'll probably go.

If it's cool with you guys, then yeah. I'll jump on your team!

BK Crash
08-12-2003, 04:01 AM
Tucson is a MXS game. we will be there. you know us. heck yeah you can play with us at the viper game. any time.

edweird
08-12-2003, 11:19 PM
Oh hey... I wanted to drop in some FYI for ya all...

Yesterday I took the time and traveled across the valley to find/visit the valleys newest PB store. Low and behold they are a very AGD friendly store and official dealer! Anyhow drop by and show them some AO love.

Arizona Paintball Supply
29th street and bell... on the north side

Oh and the owner said that they have Xmags on preorder... so give em a look. After all they have been open for not much more than a week and already have a better selection / variety than any other store in the valley.

Joel84
08-13-2003, 01:37 AM
Hey every one In door all day Friday it gets kind of crowded the latter it gets "Urban" = small they open at 3 if any one wants to show up
I will also be there "hopefully" tomarrow after 6:30 or so that being wednesday

edweird
08-17-2003, 02:29 AM
I intend to play @ "Urban Warfare" tommrow if anyone wants to show and give the ULT a pull. Look for the green AO Jersey

DocRocker
08-17-2003, 09:04 AM
Hey I played at Urban Warfare this friday with Joel84.
I would say I had a pretty good time. Its true about the breaks there. You can get laned (like I did) right off the break. Joel and I were the only mags. We defin should try to organize and show up together when we can

Joel84
08-18-2003, 04:35 PM
Ill probably be back at Urban this Friday(Payday) so i might have my Xvalve to try out. Maby some of you guys can make it over. :D

edweird
08-18-2003, 06:08 PM
I work nights... so it will be tough.

but if I dont get stuck at work on friday night and get out at a resonable time I will try and show.

BTW I enjoyed playing this weekend at Urban Warfare... although it is very easy to get laned there

wolverine85929
08-18-2003, 10:50 PM
edwierd how are you liking the ule warp body? do you have to use the 90* adaptor

edweird
08-19-2003, 11:31 PM
Im loving it man... and yeah you have to use a 90 deg with it.

if you want to see it first hand I intend to be at Urban Warfare on sunday with some coworkers of mine.

Fuji
08-19-2003, 11:35 PM
No promises, but probably be hitting Wild West Tourney field this Sunday. Adam's back in town.

digitard
08-21-2003, 09:07 PM
Yeah,
I love laning fields ... My teams laning players will go through most of a hopper on the lane (we all get 14+ bps).

At mormon lake people would come up to us and say how insanely fast the team shot together and our laning was intense. Its pretty cool to see a team come up and be like "your the only team we're fearing" ... **flexes non-existant muscles**

:)

Dave
Team Falcons Fury
www.falconsfury.com

wolverine85929
08-22-2003, 12:51 AM
edweird do you know if az paintball depot is open on sunday? I am going to come down to phx and play and would like to check them out if they are open. (if any one else knows???) I want to check out the ult also :D look for the blue ao jersey wolverine on the back.

hollywood
08-22-2003, 01:00 AM
hey wolverine i think i had talked to you at mormon lake. i remember asking you about your ao jersey and told you that i have an rt as a back up. i play for legion and we were wearing the 2 tone blue jerseys with our numbers on the back

wolverine85929
08-22-2003, 01:17 AM
Yea I was walkin around askin about a 88/4500 to try on my mag to see how it felt. I talked to you guys. good job at mormon by the way. cant wait for the next one:cool:

edweird
08-22-2003, 02:43 AM
Nope... APD is closed on sundays

I will be out and about this weekend... but so far I plan on playing at urban warfare again. Although it is tempting to check out Wild west instead

DocRocker
08-22-2003, 08:42 AM
WHo? when? where? and what day and time?

wolverine85929
08-22-2003, 09:18 PM
ok thanks i thought they would be closed. i was hopeing they would be open, hard to get to the valley during the week.
Doc sunday at urban 11 am.

Fuji
08-23-2003, 09:06 PM
Going to be hitting Wild west tomorrow (Sunday) Around 0700 or earlier if possible. I hear a bunch of people are heading to the tourney fields tomorrow.

DocRocker
08-23-2003, 10:35 PM
aw man I gotta go to work tomorrow.. so I'm out now.
next time

Joel84
09-10-2003, 05:27 PM
Hey yall I was helping out at urban while they were reconstructing We redid the bunkers and put a regulation hyper ball field in the middle It looks sweet
we put in about six more inches of dirt the place is nice
stop bye and check it out Ill be there saturday if any one wants to stop by.

Caffiend
09-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey, I'm Jared, another member down here in Tucson. Shooting a black ULE X-valved mag with Y-frame. Going to be at MXS game in a few weeks. I mostly play at DMAFB right now, used to play at Desert Fox.

edweird
09-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Davis Monthan has a paintball feild?

holy hell well I might just have to swing by there and get some info...

This may help my cause for putting in a sup air feild here at Luke AFB for some intermural 5 man play.

Caffiend
09-16-2003, 05:39 AM
LOL! why yes, we do have a field down here, I sent you an email tonight thru work with some, well very little info.

oh, and if you do get intermural up and running, tell me how you did it, i'm dying to get some squadron action going on.

edweird
09-24-2003, 08:22 PM
roll call time for us heading to the Flashpoint scenario in Tuscon this weekend...

I will be there of course, Look for the green Automags.org jersey. Odds are I will be hanging out with the Evil.inc guys

DocRocker
09-24-2003, 08:38 PM
That sucks... gotta work this weekend

Anyone playing Urban warfare?

vese91
09-25-2003, 07:57 PM
are u going to urban warfare sun. sept.28

just making sure this is not an old post.
i will try to get out there.
how is it now that they added the exra dirt, it use to be very slippery in some spots, what type of shoes are u guys wareing when u go out there?

DocRocker
09-25-2003, 09:00 PM
I cant try. I dont know if I can make it then, When you planning to go?

vese91
09-28-2003, 01:03 AM
urban warfare tomarrow i will prob. be there around 12:00

wolverine85929
09-30-2003, 02:19 AM
Any one going to the Az state championship tourney this weekend?

edweird
10-01-2003, 01:23 AM
well im not playing it... but since I have nothing specificly planned I may end up heading down to check that out

technic777
10-01-2003, 07:41 PM
Hi guys....I'm another mag owner(well soon to be anyways) in the Phoenix area. Just getting back into pb after about 6 years. When and where is the state tourny this weekend? And just to let you all know....yes Arizona Paintball Depot rocks. Very friendly and informative. Prices are pretty good too. We should all plan to get together one of these weekends in the near future. Maybe hold like a mini tourny for AO members or something. I dunno just a thought. Anyways just wanted to say hi and I hope to see you all on the fields here as soon as I get my gun(is it next friday yet)

wolverine85929
10-01-2003, 08:59 PM
Az state champ. tourney is at game on 67th ave & southern

vese91
10-02-2003, 08:30 PM
we should all get together at urban warefare on oct. 11 thats when the pbaz day is going to be there, there should be an awsome turn out and i was at urban warefare last weekend and it rocked.

check it out at paintballarizona.com

later,
jon

Fuji
10-02-2003, 11:53 PM
67th ave and Southern? Holy cow that's the oooold 'ditos field! What's out there now?

Caffiend
10-10-2003, 03:04 AM
Don't forget, PaintballArizona.com Paintball Players Club's first meeting is this Saturday at Urban Warfare at 9am. Here's the link to PBAZ.com's thread. Wish I was able to go:(

http://www.pbaz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=16624

clintfiore
10-10-2003, 03:11 AM
PRESCOTT Checking in

Toting 3 mags right now, got a couple friends with mags too. Play mostly outlaw ball in northern AZ. There's a group of about 30 of us that go play in the woods. I'd love to come to an AO day sometime though. Keep me posted.

DocRocker
10-10-2003, 09:08 AM
going to urban warfare today (oct 10) at around 4 with some guys from work

clintfiore
10-10-2003, 10:02 AM
me and a bunch of friends are playing outside of Prescott tomorrow morning (Saturday)

Anyone is welcome to come.

Sir_Brass
10-10-2003, 07:46 PM
Prescott, AZ right here. I'm from Va but going to college here in Az. (same place as clint).

game tomorrow, as well :)

technic777
10-27-2003, 02:39 PM
Where is everyone gonna be playing this week/weekend. I just finally got my mag up and running and now I'm ready to rock. I'll prolly be at urban warfare a night or two this week, then head out to one of the bigger fields this weekend. I was just wondering where everyone else planned on playing at.

edweird
10-30-2003, 05:30 AM
well this weekend (nov 2nd to be specific) there is a speedball tourney at swat city that I have been asked to ref.

so um I can be found out there this weekend.

Fuji
10-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Guess you and I will be meeting for the first time. =) I was asked by Manny to ref as well.

edweird
11-02-2003, 11:55 PM
Um... Ow

Had an awesome time though. I wish I would of checked your post before I came fuji, Then I could of BS'ed without having to think what forum im recognized again :P

Yeah... time to lick my wounds and remember the fun I had.

anyhow later. before I strain another apendage

Racerkris53
02-20-2004, 03:44 PM
Well I'm originally from AZ, still got pleanty of friends there begging me to come visit. If you guys get an ao day together I have a few people up here in vegas that would probably make the trek down. So is anyone in or from the lakeside showlow area?

wolverine85929
02-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Lakeside here

Racerkris53
02-24-2004, 11:28 AM
No Kidding, is that place in Snowflake still up. Who do you know. I might remember you from when I lived there. Graduated 2000 from Blue Ridge.

wolverine85929
02-27-2004, 12:51 AM
The one right in snowflake across from the school? I think i am the only one shooting a mag around here except for my wife.:rolleyes:

lunatickyle007
03-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Im from Tucson which is about 2 hours from pheonix

Racerkris53
03-02-2004, 03:40 PM
Don't think is was by the school. If I remember right it was down that first road on the right as youi come into snowflake (actually it could be taylor) but you go down a dirt road, and they had a very small sign on the hill that pretty much hid the road. Only thing I really remember about it, is that their was a pond in the middle of it with a zip line going across it. But then again that was ages ago. What do they have for fields around there now? My friends want me to come back to visit, but I wanna know what kinda toys I'm gonna have to bring along with me.
;)

wolverine85929
03-03-2004, 12:34 AM
that field is still there but no one runs games on it. people just show up and play. there is a speed ball field off of white mtn lake rd that we use now. when are you coming down? check out www.teamrelentless.com let us know the date and we can try to get a game that weekend. we have a 3 man tourney coming up April 17th at the white mtn lakes field.

Crimson_Turkey
03-08-2004, 11:02 PM
Going to that FSP field (name?) this sunday. Anybody looking to join a team should be there, I could use more players.

ghillie-man
03-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Just got a T-1 about a week and a half ago, and diggin' it! This marker rocks! Ready to rock-n-roll right after putting the steel braids on.
I took it over to APD(Arizona Paintball Depot) right after i got it then had to wait almost 4 days to use it-aaaggggghhhhhh! But that was short lived compared to how much I plan on using it.
Just a quick note: APD moved over to a bigger shop from where they were. There new address is 2948 E. Bell Rd, and they're NOT open on Sundays.
We play @ SWAT CITY about every 2 weeks, any more than that and we'd all be in trouble at home.
PAINT WASHES OUT, BRUISES HAVE TO FADE!!!

SniperSmurf
08-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Hey guys/gals,
I'm getting ready to move back to AZ after a 12 year stint in the military (was supposed to be 4 to help me pay for college, but it has been good). I'm from Chino Valley and haven't noticed much of a PB scene up there except for one field in Prescott Valley. Anything changed lately? I'll be starting at either ERAU or YCC next year, then transfer to either ASU or NAU after that. Will I have to drive down to the Valley every time I want to play at a decent field? I'm mostly into rec ball right now (woods and urban) but would also like to try out scenarios. Speedball has run its course with me. Hope to see some fellow AZ Maggers in the near future!
:cheers:

onedude36
03-13-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey I'm in AZ.
played at southwest, xtreme pursuit(very annoying ppl), game-on, 23 bps is near me but I havent gone yet.
Me and a friend want to get on a young guns team.

Yes I know this thread is old ;)

olinar
02-12-2007, 11:05 AM
i know its an old thread but i was hoping to spark an interest in a ao-az day.

im from chandler, chandler blvd and airzona ave to be exact.hard to forget the address lol.
id be up for a meet sometime in the future. i dont play at any fields but there is an open desert i play at on crismon and guadalupe. i heard there was a church field somewhere around there but ive never ssen it. its prolly my field lol.

d4m4don3
02-12-2007, 10:16 PM
You guys need to start meeting. Seriously! Tom's moving down there and we need to show him some mag love! :clap:

JimmyBeam
02-15-2007, 10:12 AM
I don;t own a mag anymore but I still play and come here every now and then. Im down in Sierra Vista. The southwest corner of AZ where Tom is moving to. We have some beautiful mountains to play in if anyone is interested.

Actually if there is anything in the Tucson area I would love to make it up there. Maybe make a whole weekend out of it.

DBC
02-22-2007, 11:25 AM
i know its an old thread but i was hoping to spark an interest in a ao-az day.

im from chandler, chandler blvd and airzona ave to be exact.hard to forget the address lol.
id be up for a meet sometime in the future. i dont play at any fields but there is an open desert i play at on crismon and guadalupe. i heard there was a church field somewhere around there but ive never ssen it. its prolly my field lol.

Do you play with Scott? He has a Timmy and plays most every Saturday. I am Scott's brother and will be moving to AZ in the next year or so (I hope).

MoeMag
02-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Howdy

Cave Creek AZ

olinar
03-11-2007, 12:49 PM
no everytime i go to the filed its always just us, last time there were some ppl playing airsoft however. my bro went by himslef once and played with the locals so hes prolly met him. im down for wherever as long as its on a weekend i can play. wild west just opened a new field called splatter park and it looks pretty good. anyone??

MexicanHunterD
03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Heya, another one of us here in Tempe! I'm all for meet and greet games.