PDA

View Full Version : Northern Indiana/Chicago Scenarios

hitmanng
02-22-2003, 09:11 PM
Hello All,
MXS will be up in this area three times this year. I am not on a scenario team but would love to hook up with some AO players and make a team if anyone in game.

May 17-18: "Spear of Destiny"
Sherwood Forest Adventure Games, 3497 North US 35. Laporte, IN 46350.
(219) 325-8060. www.sherwoodpaintball.com

Jun. 14-15: "Armies of Armageddon"
Challenge Park Xtreme, 2903 Schweitzer Road, Joliet, IL 60436.
(815) 726-2800. www.challengepark.com

Oct. 18-19: "Operation: Rainbow"
Sherwood Forest Adventure Games, 3497 North US 35, Laporte, IN 46350.
(219) 325-8060. www.sherwoodpaintball.com

I would be game to join you on anything else in the Northern Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, or southern Michigan area.
Hitmanng

SeeK
02-22-2003, 11:44 PM
PB Sam's in Racine, WI has Big games the first weekends of May and October. They are usually around 500 players.
http://www.paintballsams.com

It's located about a mile west of I-94 north of the outlet malls so it's easy access.

Crazy
02-23-2003, 03:01 AM
is sherwood still open? i heard it had a fire or something..?:confused:

HoboJudge
02-23-2003, 04:00 PM
Theres a scenario game on the 9th of March at Challenge Park.

hitmanng
02-23-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Crazy
is sherwood still open? i heard it had a fire or something..?:confused:

I cannot garrantee anything but I have checked everywhere I know how and cannot find that anywhere. What do you know about it?

WaRBladE
02-24-2003, 04:00 PM
I am looking forward to the Scenario game on the 9th of March at Challenge Park Xtreme.

"CODENAME: BLIZZARD A paintball big game
March 9th, 2003

Play in a hybrid Big Game / Scenario Game with hundreds of players!!
"

http://www.challengepark.com/calendar_detail.asp?id=148&cat=1

" Welcome to the year 2013. The world has changed considerably in the last 10 years. The biggest change would have to be reformation of the U.S.S.R. although not in its historical image. After feeling isolated from the rest of the European Union, Russia began to reform alliances with its broken states and old allies to regain it’s status as a world power.

Using NATO and the European Union as a scapegoat, in 2012 Russia sent General Boris Splatinov to invade Finland as a “defensive” maneuver, to protect it’s borders in what was known as ICE WARS. Nato responded by dispatching its rapid reaction forces under the command of General Andrin to the area to control the situation until the larger forces could arrive. Unfortunatly Nato barely lost the battle and their beachhead was lost.

Nato has regrouped its forces and a plan to return to Finland has been approved. CODENAME: BLIZZARD

A small detachment of Rangers and Special Forces teams has been sent to the area to secure a beachhead and control the situation until the larger forces can arrive. Nato must hold on while Russia must crush NATO quickly, preventing any reinforcements.

Mother Russia has retained Boris Splatinov in command, known for his dedication to the party and violent patriotism in command of the red forces for the campaign, fresh off his victory in the ICE WARS.

General Andrin is NATO’s Field commander, known for his improvisation on the battlefield, and is determined to win the battle he barely lost last year, the only black mark of his accomplished military career.

NATO has regrouped its forces and now it is time to return to Finland and finish the mission to restore freedom and….. you are there to control destiny!

Hundreds of players…two big armies…secret missions…prizes…all day action…all day adventure…all day fun!"

Korrosion
03-19-2003, 05:08 PM
yes sherwood had a fire, but they rebuilt the registration/food area and now its bigger and better then ever :-):D

Slapp
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM
May 3rd & 4th is the Big game at Paintball Sam's in WI.

July 12th and 13th there are two back to back one day scenario's scheduled for Fox River Games.

July 26th & 27th is the Michigan Monster Game at Hell's Survivors.

Just a few more for you Midwest scenario players to keep in mind.