PDA

View Full Version : Illinois AO players

WaRBladE
02-22-2003, 09:23 PM
Are there any AO players in Illinois near the Chicago land area?

We need to get together and hit a indoor or outdoor field.

SeeK
02-22-2003, 11:24 PM
How about trying that new indoor field out by you?

HoboJudge
02-23-2003, 01:25 AM
Yup, I live on the north side of Chiacgo, in Sauganash. I usually go to Paintball Blitz, but they're expensive. I bought my mag used in December, but haven't had a chance to use it yet! Looking forward to going some next month, in fact, theres a scenario on the 9th I may try to go to at CPX.

WaRBladE
02-23-2003, 05:42 AM
Sounds good for meeting sometime soon at the Tri-City Paintball in St. Charles. I just need to get my nitro tank hydrostatic tested. (takes 2 weeks or 10 business days)

I was going to Challenge Park last summer a lot. That place is the best outdoor field near me.

I will see when my tank expires and will try to make it to the scenario game. I think it is around the 20th of March.
I have never been to a scenario game before and have been wanting to try them out. :)

*****EDIT---It expires sometime in 5/2003. :)

nerobro
02-23-2003, 08:00 AM
*waves* You may well run into me around here. I hit ALL the fields in chicagoland... and I mean that litterally.

Gambit1106
02-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Well I was just up at tri-city last Friday. Its not too bad, we will have to meet up there sometime.

Darren

WaRBladE
02-23-2003, 04:40 PM
I will probably be there next friday at Tri-City Paintball. I need to talk with my friends to see what time and if they can come.

zach rumchak
02-23-2003, 09:26 PM
crest hill illinois, right by challenge park extreme

WaRBladE
02-23-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by zach rumchak
crest hill illinois, right by challenge park extreme

Lucky bastid...it takes my friends and me around 1-1.5 hours on the toll way to get there. :(

AGDJon
02-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Obviously I live in chicago LOL. Gunga is here too :-)

Cliffio
02-24-2003, 02:10 PM
im down, i live in normal, but i would drive up there

Cliff

Scooter/Cootie
02-24-2003, 03:31 PM
All of AGD Pride live in the Chicago area (except when Skirts and Oddball are at school.)

spantol
02-24-2003, 04:14 PM
I'm in Channahon, IL-just across the river from CPX. I'm not yet sure if this is a good thing.

nippinout
02-25-2003, 05:26 AM
I love my Operation Paintball. It's near Elgin.

tony3
02-25-2003, 07:02 PM
i live in naperville and usually go to challenge or realms of ruin, also snake847 and me go play alot, he lives in mt prospect, we should haeva chicago meet and greet game!

FordPrefect
02-25-2003, 08:54 PM
I live in Minooka, real close to CPX. Who wants to set up a meet?

zach rumchak
02-25-2003, 09:09 PM
well i would like to meet maybe at cpx or somthing but we should wait for it to get warmer, we will have a better time i think

spantol
02-25-2003, 09:54 PM
Nothin' wrong with playing in the cold. I was at CPX two weekends ago, in the snow--had a blast.

Gambit1106
02-25-2003, 09:56 PM
Tri-city in St. Charles has good private rates if needs be. Otherwise Badlandz may be a good choice since its BYOP. There is also The123 that is in IL too. We should plan the AO meet.

Also are any of you planning on attenging the AO megemeet? I am looking for carpoolers to go.

Darren

Pony Boy314
02-25-2003, 10:10 PM
Hey i live even closer then Ford, im just across the river from CPX. I think you can even see close to my house from the main complex. Anyway id think bout going to meet at challenge.

By the way we just got back from a tournament, and im not going to say what Ford got but my team (Tremor Gold) got 15 outa 44 teams, not bad!

Splathappy
02-26-2003, 02:47 PM
I am up in Crystal Lake thats about half way between chicago and rockford. I dont realy have a regualr spot that i play at.

WaRBladE
02-26-2003, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting at CPX but would prefer for it to warm up a little first.

We could also have a meeting place at the Tri-City Paintball indoor field. Maybe have a private game / reserved if we can get enough players.

zach rumchak
02-26-2003, 04:34 PM
yeah warm up man

Splathappy
02-26-2003, 04:40 PM
Don't know about tri-county i have heard some scary things about that place concering safety ...

WaRBladE
02-26-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Splathappy
Don't know about tri-county i have heard some scary things about that place concering safety ...

What have you heard? I have been there 2 times so far and could answer if the thing you heard was true or not. All I have had to deal with was a few morons shooting hot. I mentioned to the refs about it and they started chronoing before everygame. (like they should have been doing)

You know when someone is shooting hot if you get shot in the mask lens...my ears were ringing a little bit. :mad:

warpfeedmod
02-26-2003, 07:37 PM
as the location says, Aurora, IL.

about 45 mins from CPX, 15 mins from the new Tri-City, hour or so from CountryClub. Used to play at Paintball Sams alot too but since i've moved to aurora it's quite far. I havn't tried Fox yet and hope to at least once this summer..

I'm up for anything

In fact, some friends and I are playing the CPX Blizzard game on MArch 9th as the Russians, and we might be going to CCP this Friday (28th) night

Splathappy
02-27-2003, 09:30 AM
I heard from a few people that the reffing was not very good, they don't crono enough (once in the morning for a full day of rec play), and they have not been checking hydro dates when they do fills.

FordPrefect
02-27-2003, 08:06 PM
Well, for one, I know that CPX doesn't check hydro dates either. I've never seen them check a tank except for once.It was 1- 1 1/2 years ago, I had a co2 tank, and a guy actually checked the tank for(I didn't know how to read the numbers then). It turns out the tank was manufactured in early '93, and they'd been filling it for 6 months of play. Thats the only time I've seen them check a tank.

Splathappy
02-28-2003, 09:08 AM
well if a major field like CPX doesn't check dates thats pretty bad.

Pony Boy314
02-28-2003, 02:34 PM
I'd diffenatly wait to go to CPX cause their best fields are closed (the town of bedlam) and jungle of doom, and because theres know leaves in any of the wooded courses so it isnt as fun. Regarding the tank issue they always seem to check mine the day it expires. Plus CPX is really a safe place to play.

Team Tremor,
ford you took my spot on the 3-man

tony3
02-28-2003, 09:26 PM
realms of ruins!!! www.realmsofruin.com the owner there will do anything we need, they have two speedball type woodsball fields, and they have an airball field but theres something with it so they are getting it set up, very cheap, and everyone there is usually very nice, we should do it in like may, so it warms up a bit

Darkhelmet
03-02-2003, 01:38 PM
I'm at the south side of chicago, and just like hobo I just bought my mag and am dieing to try it out thinking bout going to cpx on the 9th for that blizzard game. But we'll see, it'll be my first weekend being 21 my birthdays on a tuesday...bad day to try and celebrate.

nato
03-02-2003, 08:51 PM
I live in Skokie, IL 15 min. from downtown Chicago. I think it would be pretty funny if we all stormed a field for a day. It seems as though CPX is the most convinient for most everyone who posted. Mag domination for one day? I think so! Non mag owners are welcome too!;) Dunno, if your interested then post! Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

Splathappy
03-03-2003, 11:01 AM
CPX sounds good once the theam feilds are open. Relams of Ruin sounds pretty cool too ( for those who dont know this feild is located at the old challange park site) altough CPX may be a little closer for everyone. I would also like to toss BADLANZ in it not the most closest but you can do BYOP if anyone has stuff laying around ( I DO .. he he )..

dv8withn8
03-03-2003, 06:00 PM
I live in Lakeview. Lemme know if anyone is planning a big AO game. :) Sounds like a blast.

nato
03-03-2003, 07:45 PM
Badlandz is a feild that I would actually prefer. If you guys want to meet there instead then that would be MIGHTY fun.
N.A.T.O.

Gambit1106
03-03-2003, 09:08 PM
Badlandz is good for me too. I can shoot more paint that way since its BYOP.

deathstalker
03-03-2003, 10:28 PM
Although I'll play just about anywhere, I prefer Badlandz simply because it's BYOP and their paint prices are pretty reasonable ($70/case for Evil). They usually have a bunch of half-price days each year, but there's currently nothing posted on their site about them.

Splathappy
03-04-2003, 10:06 AM
So far it looks like baslandz is a winner ... anyone have a paticulat date in mind ?? ( i personaly dont care but i am am waiting for my n2 tank to caome back from hydroso i got at least 2 weeks to wait.)

nato
03-04-2003, 02:55 PM
I don't really care what date but I am working during the summer so if they are open during Friday or something the I'd prefer it over a weekend. I'd still be able to go on the weekend but my boss isn't so happy when I dont show up to work:mad: Are any of you guys going to be playing any of the Badlandz tournaments? I'm gonna be playing the 3 and 5 man series with my team. Just curious.
N.A.T.O.

jayloo
03-04-2003, 04:21 PM
What about Country Club Paintball (http://www.ccpaintball.com) in Glendwood?

Badlandz for outdoor .. anyone know when they open?

Splathappy
03-04-2003, 04:26 PM
How about april 12th it's in about a month that should give every one time perpare, make excuses (to get off work /ditch the wife )what ever....

nato
03-04-2003, 10:26 PM
I marked it in my calender! I think the mob has spoken (3 or four people is it?) that we are gonna go to badlandz mostly in part of the whole BYOP thingy. How many of you guys think you can go?
N.A.T.O.

WaRBladE
03-04-2003, 11:21 PM
Looks fine for me...how will we meet each other / find each other? Also what times would we be going?

I don't want to go and not be able to find any of you people...;)

Cliffio
03-04-2003, 11:24 PM
ill be there, badlandz april 12th

Cliff

i need the address, i cand find it on their site, i saw the map, but i need the address

deathstalker
03-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by WaRBladE
Looks fine for me...how will we meet each other / find each other? Also what times would we be going?

I don't want to go and not be able to find any of you people...;)
Look for people with 'Mags?:D

I would suggest everyone park/stage near the big tree in the center(ish) of the parking lot. That's where I always park my car. The tree provides shade and it's close to air, paint, port-a-johns, and fields.

As for the time, open to close is fine with me!

nato
03-04-2003, 11:46 PM
Im looking forward to it. I'm not sure if I am going with my frineds or not so I don't know what type of car I am gonna have but if any of you could tell us the brand and color then it should be easy. That location sounds good but I need to make sure it is the place I'm thinking of. Winter clouds my paintball thoughts :)
N.A.T.O.

P.S. I have a nice shiney SFL emag, so if you cant find any AO'ers then look for the glimmering SFL marker;)

Cliffio
03-04-2003, 11:55 PM
ill be in a bronco, with the mamba:)

ps-im the fat guy:) (kid) whatever

Cliff

Gambit1106
03-05-2003, 08:38 AM
Well depending on my work schedule I may be there. I usually work Saturdays but there is always a way out of work.

Splathappy
03-05-2003, 08:40 AM
i will have the red honda or black jeep depending on my mood that day ... and will be whearing a light blue dennim jersy ( yes i said dennim )...

WaRBladE
03-05-2003, 05:57 PM
If I can make it I will be in either a blue Chevy Astro Van (my dad's van) or my friend's bluish green Dodge Intrepid.

I am in college without a car...good thing I still can live at home for another year until I transfer to a 4 year college. :p

FordPrefect
03-06-2003, 05:43 PM
April 12 is actually my sister's birthday..... Oh well.

I should be able to make it. I think I read on the website that people under 18 have to have a parent there though, I'll check.

Yeah, it seems I'd have to have a gaurdian with me the whole time, so that might be a problem..........

nato
03-06-2003, 08:30 PM
If the guys that are coming are the AO'ers that I know then they will be your guardian!!! Anyone want to help this poor fellow out? Hope you can make it!
N.A.T.O.

tony3
03-08-2003, 06:09 PM
i might be able to make it, also about the parent guardian thing if on person that comes is over 18 you can jsut say they are your guardian or parent, works are most places, also we should get tom to stop by, doesnt he live in chicago

nato
03-09-2003, 01:46 PM
I invited some of my friends that are gonna go too. Tom would probably be too busy to come with us and besides, its not like its really official:) Wouldn't mind if he did come though! See you guys there.
N.A.T.O.

WaRBladE
03-09-2003, 04:44 PM
I am 19 years old and in college...I could probably act as your "guardian" and sign the permission slip. I normally end up doing that with my friends. :)

dv8withn8
03-10-2003, 05:03 PM
Few friends and myself are heading out to challenge park on the 22nd. Come out and play. The more the merrier.

Splathappy
03-10-2003, 06:57 PM
so lets get a sound off who is coming to the game on the 12th ?? ( at badlandz )

nato
03-10-2003, 07:53 PM
Three of my friends are going along with myself. For those of you who cannot count that is a total of... FOUR.:p See you guys there!
N.A.T.O.

emag_slurpee
03-10-2003, 09:47 PM
I'll Be There. Look for a Red Jeep Wrangler and a ****Load of Mags. If you need any help or Parts, Ill Be there;).

fire1811
03-12-2003, 03:47 PM
i live in central ill
if im off work i will be there

HoboJudge
03-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by nato
I live in Skokie, IL 15 min. from downtown Chicago. I think it would be pretty funny if we all stormed a field for a day. It seems as though CPX is the most convinient for most everyone who posted. Mag domination for one day? I think so! Non mag owners are welcome too!;) Dunno, if your interested then post! Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

I live about 10 minutes at most from you! I live in sauganash, right near Devon and Cicero. I take the CTA home from Loyola Academy everyday and go through Skokie.

I might be able to make the Badlandz meet. Depends on several factors. I'll give an update on this later.

meanelvis
03-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by nippinout
I love my Operation Paintball. It's near Elgin.

woot woot, used to ref there and it's my outdoor field of choice. hope to see some of ya'll up there.

deathstalker
03-13-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by HoboJudge

I live about 10 minutes at most from you! I live in sauganash, right near Devon and Cicero. I take the CTA home from Loyola Academy everyday and go through Skokie.

I might be able to make the Badlandz meet. Depends on several factors. I'll give an update on this later.
A fellow Rambler! Granted, I graduated in '91 before they allowed the women. If you need any help getting to Badlandz, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help out a fellow "man for others." Do they even say that anymore?

Anyway, I don't anticipate anything preventing me from showing up. I'll be there in a black Jetta.

HoboJudge
03-13-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker

A fellow Rambler! Granted, I graduated in '91 before they allowed the women. If you need any help getting to Badlandz, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help out a fellow "man for others." Do they even say that anymore?

Anyway, I don't anticipate anything preventing me from showing up. I'll be there in a black Jetta.

Yes they still say that, except now its "Men and women for others." Did you ever have either of the O'Loughlin brothers or Mr. McMahon for teachers?

I don't think I'll be going, but thanks for the offer. I might be going on a trip with my family to Las Vegas in April and I would need to save up spending money, thus taking it away from paintball

nato
03-14-2003, 02:17 PM
Do you guys want to call in and set up a private game on that day? The reason why I say that is b/c entrance fee is cheaper and we dont need a ref to be able to play. No ref= more playing time cause we just walk on to emty feilds. But then again we need to go by the AO code and no one is alloud to cheat!:) I kinda want to play speedball anyway cause my cammies dont fit anymore and I need to get new ones.;) Anyway, thell me what ya think.
N.A.T.O.

deathstalker
03-14-2003, 03:05 PM
All the private games I saw last year had their own refs. However, I played with a small group of guys most of the time in the open games, but we would just break off and go to the speedball fields to play against tourny teams. We would usually do 5 on 5 on an open field (usually the ladder/zipper field) and no one ever said anything.

emag_slurpee
03-14-2003, 03:05 PM
I'm all for Saving money and getting more play time, If I can get a tally of how many peeps will be coming then I can get a Private game set up.

P.S.- I you've got a stock class marker, bring it. PGP PUMP BABY!!!!!!

Gambit1106
03-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Just remember if you do a private game I think you do have to use their paint. There is no BYOP with private games.

http://www.buyshocktech.com/pages/badlandz/private.html

nato
03-14-2003, 05:52 PM
The last time I played it was with my team and we had a private game. We played with our own paint and we also only payed about 10 or 15 bucks for entry. I cant really remember. And by the way, I'm gonna bring my pgp to play stock also BABY!!! You can count me in for the private game if you call in.
N.A.T.O.

WaRBladE
03-14-2003, 06:36 PM
Do you guys want to call in and set up a private game on that day? The reason why I say that is b/c entrance fee is cheaper and we dont need a ref to be able to play. No ref= more playing time cause we just walk on to emty feilds. But then again we need to go by the AO code and no one is alloud to cheat!:) I kinda want to play speedball anyway cause my cammies dont fit anymore and I need to get new ones.;) Anyway, thell me what ya think.
N.A.T.O.

I own my own hand chrono if we do... We could chrono before we play etc.

WaRBladE
03-14-2003, 06:37 PM
The last time I played it was with my team and we had a private game. We played with our own paint and we also only payed about 10 or 15 bucks for entry. I cant really remember. And by the way, I'm gonna bring my pgp to play stock also BABY!!! You can count me in for the private game if you call in.
N.A.T.O.

I am looking at getting a CGI Phantom Stock marker...it looks fun to play with a pump. :D

deathstalker
03-14-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by HoboJudge
Did you ever have either of the O'Loughlin brothers or Mr. McMahon for teachers?
Sure did! Had Jimmy for English freshman year and had John for Ecumene when I was a senior (yeah, I put off taking that class). Never had McMahon, though. I don't think he taught any track 9 classes. Jeez, you're bringing back memories!

Anyway, I'll make sure I bring my PGP, too. Sounds like we might be able to get a pump day going!

WaRBladE
03-15-2003, 04:43 AM
***I was re-reading the 2nd and 3rd pages and I missed...
Originally posted by Splathappy
so lets get a sound off who is coming to the game on the 12th ?? ( at badlandz )

I hopefully will be there (unless anything that happens to prevent me from going)

I will also attempt to get 2 of my friends to come with.

joez
03-17-2003, 08:44 PM
hey, just so you guys know, i work at cpx. i run the air shed. if any of you are ever out there, just stop up and say hey, as it is the only place i am at all weekend. i am going to wait for summer hours to start back up, and then i play out on Bedlam all nite every friday nite. i have probobally seen some of you out there, as i have worked there for over a year(not in the shed). i will be out there playing this saturday, if anyone wants to head out and play, i have a day off for once.

nato
03-17-2003, 08:57 PM
Hey, I might take you up on meeting you at CPX. I have a free entrance card and a bag of paintballs that I need to use from there anyway. And do you mean that you are going to be there on the 22nd this Saturday? I need to make sure all is well but I really want to go. Also... Whats your name? Might remember you... likely not;) Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

spantol
03-18-2003, 08:30 AM
I'll quite likely be at CPX this Saturday, too.

joez
03-18-2003, 08:21 PM
the names Joe, but they call me joez. i am 6'4" with spiked hair, cant miss me. i will most likely be out at the tourney fields until about 12-1:00, then will be coming in for open play. every other day, like i said, i run air all day. hope to see some of you out there!

HoboJudge
03-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker

Sure did! Had Jimmy for English freshman year and had John for Ecumene when I was a senior (yeah, I put off taking that class). Never had McMahon, though. I don't think he taught any track 9 classes. Jeez, you're bringing back memories!

Anyway, I'll make sure I bring my PGP, too. Sounds like we might be able to get a pump day going!

Well, I'm in McMahon's 9-track Algebra 1 right now, but then again, this is 12 years later, and I'm sure the courses are different. I have Jim for English, and John for World History. He was paralyzed from the waist down a few years ago, but now has most of his body back.
I mentioned thos three teachers because they are the ones I know were teaching at LA while you were there.

tony3
03-21-2003, 10:49 PM
well, are we still doing it, i might be able to make it, and i could bring a group of liek 5 kids

BlueMagRT
03-22-2003, 07:52 AM
I can try to make it to badlandz on april 12th. i have been itching to shoot my extreme since i got the new detents for it.

joez
03-30-2003, 09:29 PM
well, since we have now switched over to summer hours, i will be working saturday the 5th during the day and playing at night. i will be playing by 6:30, so if anyone wants to join me, i will be there, with a mini-bodied e-mag kindof thing.

nato
03-30-2003, 10:13 PM
I was at CPX the day you said you were gonna be there but I wasn't able to find you.

N.A.T.O.

emag_slurpee
03-31-2003, 12:08 PM
I hope I can manage to fix my LVL10 by the 12th.:rolleyes:
If not I guess I'll have to play with my Angel :eek: .
OR.............
I could play with my mag with a normal bolt!!!!!
IM A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joez
03-31-2003, 02:49 PM
I was at CPX the day you said you were gonna be there but I wasn't able to find you.

i was out at the tourney fields practicing until about 3, then headed back to central park and played one game of netwerx. i was trying to get my e-mag callibrated and adjusted, so thats why i was out at tourney for so long. i was up at my shed for about a half hour b/c the kid running it for me that day screwed it up and i had to fix it at about 9.30. that was the other reason i stayed out, i dont like repairing the air station on my day off. but i will definately be there playing the 5th after i get off of work

fire1811
04-02-2003, 02:13 PM
well im off work and should be able to make it
so we need to set some stuff up set up.
first
What time are we going to meet there.
Is it a private game or public

joez
04-02-2003, 02:59 PM
i will be there all day, from 8:00 am to close, and will be playing at right arround 6:30, thats when i get off work. it is a public game, as private games end at 6:00 pm, when all fields close besides bedlam. there are usually about 15-25 peole there, and it is a 30 man field, so you get to play with the same group of people all night. i am pretty hard to miss, like i said. the marker i will be using should id me, i will be using a gold splat attack mini-cocker for the first few games, then going back to my e-mag thingy. both will be equipped with a black halo. hope to meet a few of you guys out there.

fire1811
04-02-2003, 03:02 PM
joez im taking about the AO day at badlandz the 12th
im assuming since you said bedlam ur talking about CP

tony3
04-04-2003, 01:12 PM
Well, I'm almost positive I'll be there, I'll have my mag, and I'll be with a kid with a pewter bushy and a dark green angel, and maybe a kid with a black dragun.

Pony Boy314
04-04-2003, 09:39 PM
Hey spantol i saw that u said u live in channahon, do you have a team? if you do maybe we can practice, if not we can just go to CPX sum time. Thx

DWill
04-06-2003, 01:19 PM
I live in Batavia and play at Fox and Tri-cities...I really like Fox and I think Tri-Cities is ok...anyways maybe i'll see some of you there :)

Hucklbry
04-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Just found this thread.
I live in Morris, It is about 45 minutes from CPX and just over an hour to Badlandz. I would love to go on Apr 12, but that is my son's birthday party. I went two weeks ago. It is a great park. Have fun. Hope to make it to the next outting.

fire1811
04-08-2003, 10:51 AM
well it looks for now that the weather is supposed to be good for playin outside on the 12th. 68* and sunny

nato
04-08-2003, 01:52 PM
Good! Cause I was just there this weekend for the tournament and it was 30*!!! I hope it is that warm... paintballs dont like that kind of weather!

N.A.T.O.

spantol
04-09-2003, 04:42 PM
Not sure if I still have a team--it's been about nine months since we've practiced. Still, though, I've been hitting CPX just about every other weekend lately, and will be there again this Sunday. I'll be the guy with the pewter ULE mag (U-Mag?) and black punisher t-shirt.

Originally posted by Pony Boy314
Hey spantol i saw that u said u live in channahon, do you have a team? if you do maybe we can practice, if not we can just go to CPX sum time. Thx

emag_slurpee
04-09-2003, 06:41 PM
i HATE to say this but I'm not gonna be able to make it on Sat. I just found out I have a track meet and I can't bail on it. AHHHHHHHHHH... Sorry nato, maybe next time.:(

nato
04-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... (breath) ...ooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo
(gasp)... well you got the picture... next time, or death will come to you!!!

:p N.A.T.O. :p

joez
04-09-2003, 09:27 PM
hey spantol, do you always wear the punnisher t-shirt? if so i have seen you at cpx. next time you are ther, stop up and say hey when you are getting air. i run that stupid shed all day long, and it gets pretty boring at times.

spantol
04-09-2003, 10:05 PM
If it's over 35 degrees, I'm in the black and grey Punisher t-shirt. I've seen another guy there a couple of times with a black and red one--the poser. :)

As I said, I'll be there Sunday, and I'll definitely need air. I'll be sure to say hi.

fire1811
04-11-2003, 08:27 AM
well lets get a list of who WILL be there.(at badlandz)
well.....

Xen
04-11-2003, 09:57 AM
well the team im in, we are sponsored by fox, so im therem ost of the time sometimes at cpx

deathstalker
04-11-2003, 11:46 AM
I'll definitely be there. I drive a black VW Jetta and usually park by the tree that's in the middle of the staging area.

fire1811
04-11-2003, 12:09 PM
ok we will call that the meeting spot i suppose
around what time do we want this shindig to get together?
me and my xmag :D will be driving a Black Chevy 2500HD reg cab truck
lets get a time
and i will cya then
l8r
curt

nato
04-11-2003, 01:47 PM
I am really pissed to say this but I just found out that I cannot come due to having no ride.:( I guess my SFL and I will have to meet up with you guys the next time. Sorry.

a very sad N.A.T.O.:( :(

fire1811
04-11-2003, 01:52 PM
man it looks like this ao day might be a flop
if there isnt going to be a good turnout i might end up going to challenge to watch the tourney?????

fire1811
04-12-2003, 02:18 PM
Well AO day at badlandz is over and i have to say i was disapointed at the turnout.

Myself and deathstalker where the only mags at the field,
not to worry though we pretty much cleaned
house all day :D

though there wasnt many AO there we still had a blast.
i got to meet someone else off of AO
all in all it was a good time
thanks for the games deathstalker
curt

a few pictures of deathstalker :p

fire1811
04-12-2003, 02:22 PM
another

fire1811
04-12-2003, 02:24 PM
here is one of all the AO players gear
man we almost took up half a table :D

fire1811
04-12-2003, 02:25 PM
the xmag lookin a little slimy

deathstalker
04-12-2003, 04:42 PM
I did end up seeing an EMag during the last two games, but he ended up ignoring me after I told him he needs one of RogueFactor's AO barrel condoms. I guess he thought he was too good to talk to lil ol' me.:mad: Where is everybody? It's AO's home state, for Pete's sake.

Curt was nice enough to let me use his XMag for a couple games and I came back with a huge smile on my face. He took the pic of me a few minutes later and I was still smiling. THANKS!!! I don't think I would ever let anyone use mine!

They ended up splitting up the two of us the first half of the morning because, well, I wear a jersey so I MUST be good.:rolleyes: Curt gogged me in two minutes the first game and put a shot up my barrel the first 30 seconds of the second game! One of the next games came down to the two of us and he nailed me when I tried to move up on him. Great games!

We finally got to play some speedball and the two of us did pretty well together. We each took a side of the field and and yep, we cleaned house. Well, except when I kept my head up in the zipper too long. The rest of the day went well with a few more speedball and woods games.

fire1811
04-12-2003, 08:26 PM
yep we had minimal AO ppl there and just the two of us still managed to have a good time.
everyone should have a chance to feel the
power of X. :)

thanks for the games bro
l8r
curt

tony3
04-22-2003, 09:36 PM
a little old, but I couldn't make it because on team memeber went out of town, the other 3 were busy, and I had a baseball game:( , anyways, we should try to do another one in the summer when everyoen can make it, also make it a sticky on the front page, maybe Tom could even make it:)

Fastkid
04-27-2003, 11:09 AM
I play all over chicago area... might see me

nato
04-27-2003, 11:46 AM
My friend recently got a job at Badlandz and could hook up ao players to play by themselves byop without going around with the open game guys. This coming Saturday, the 3rd, I along with two other AO-IL players are going to play. I would really like it if any other AOers joined us! If there are enough then we can play private games and my ref friend could also play with us if we needed one more guy. Please respond if you are planning on going. Thanks!

N.A.T.O.

Splathappy
04-27-2003, 02:53 PM
Every one here knows there is a big game up at Paintball Sam's in WI on the third ... I think tom and a whole lot of AO'ers are going to be there..

nato
04-27-2003, 03:24 PM
Oh really? Hrmmm... I might go up there then.

N.A.T.O.

RushA
04-28-2003, 10:04 PM
i've been to badlandz once. I am from Harvard, Illinois. I am looking for a pb team at the moment. I shoot a black angel speed so gear isn't a problem. I am not a newbie, just need more tourney exp.

nato
04-29-2003, 06:59 AM
If you would like you can practice with my team and we can check you out to see if you would be a needed player for the team. My info is in my sig if you are interested. Thanks!

N.A.T.O.

jayloo
12-27-2003, 07:05 PM
What's up with IL? Home of AGD and no posts in 8 months.

FYI, George (the owner) over at CCP says he may be throwin an AO day at the end of Jan. Anybody want to come?

RenagadeOfFunk
12-27-2003, 07:44 PM
I guess im one of the few that actually LIVE IN CHICAGO!...

...well im buying a speed angel upgraded in 2 days so once I get more of $...I can play...

Gambit1106
12-28-2003, 09:08 PM
I am sure TK and Jon will be showing if there is a IL AO Day.

minimagjim
12-29-2003, 01:36 AM
we really outta organize an event like the others do...such as AO-SC or the numerous texas groups. perhaps for 2004 we can do a real AO-IL day with Tom Kaye and others from the factory, this is the state the factory is located so why not???

so trying to schedule a game now is suicide either people cant show up due to holidays, school, work, or whatever... what we should do is wait till paintball season is open in the chicagoland area. The harsh weather will hit anyday and unless we do an indoor place it will be too cold to do it outside, and i dont like fragile paint!

So the thing to do is this lets pick a date and hype it like cphilip and that AO meet. LETS get AO-IL organized. WE should have the biggest and coolest AO meet, Come on AGD is based here, not in South carolina or Texas or Montana(no offense to these great states);)

this is why we got to have the best ao day. making a list of all ao-il's will do for now then we got to get a date and list who can come and what not...we got to get the big names to show so we must work with their schedules...

anything else please add i would love to see a real AO-IL day!!!!!

fire1811
12-29-2003, 08:24 AM
well the last two AO days where total jokes first one was two ppl and second not more then 5.

DEMON-MAG
12-30-2003, 06:55 PM
hey i live in central il where do u live it iam about 45 min away froom the quad cities on the chicgaco side i would get toghter and play with u guys

nato
12-30-2003, 07:48 PM
does anyone want to play paintball with me for new years eve at either country club paintball or tri-city(preferred). I'll go by myself but it kinda sucks when its like that.

N.A.T.O.

FordPrefect
12-30-2003, 10:58 PM
Nato, I'm going to Country Club on New-Years Eve. I'll be with a couple non-AO'ers. If you show up, I'm gonna have a blue AGD/AO hat on and a warped Emag.

nato
12-31-2003, 01:29 AM
im thinking of going to tri-city... any reason for cc? theres only one field so that kinda sucks.

N.A.T.O.

FordPrefect
12-31-2003, 04:06 PM
I was just invited there by a bud, I guess there is going to be raffles and stuff, I dunno. I've never been to Country Club or Tri-city so I couldn't really compare/contrast them.

jayloo
12-31-2003, 06:09 PM
Here is a pic of part CCPs field...
http://jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=80
there r some here (http://www.jayloo.com) on my site.

jayloo
12-31-2003, 06:11 PM
One more...
http://jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=65

nato
01-01-2004, 10:14 PM
tri-city bash was pretty fun... I had a great time getting drunk, off of paintball! :confused: (boo!)

N.A.T.O.

nerobro
01-02-2004, 03:57 AM
I REALLY need to go back to CCP :-) That's a perfect field for my PGP antics.

SMG
01-05-2004, 07:52 PM
New to the Mag family - just picked up a ULE Emag w/ Emagnum board.

nato
01-05-2004, 08:58 PM
arnt you trying to trade it for a viking though?:p

N.A.T.O.

SMG
01-06-2004, 10:13 AM
That's funny. There are not a lot of guns I would take in trade, but that Viking is sweet.

nato
01-06-2004, 04:17 PM
hehe true that...

N.A.T.O.

jayloo
01-06-2004, 09:38 PM
2 questions...

1. ccp and tri-city the only indoor fields close by in IL.?

2. Any good pics of the field at tricity?

spantol
01-06-2004, 10:05 PM
There's also PBShooters in Oswego:

http://www.pbshooters.com/

jayloo
01-07-2004, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by spantol
There's also PBShooters in Oswego:

http://www.pbshooters.com/

Looks like they are about 1 hour away from me. I'll have to check it out. What do they use for flooring? How does it compare to tri-city and ccp?

spantol
01-07-2004, 11:23 AM
I've never been to Tri-city or CCP, so I can't compare them.

PBShooters has one ever-changing airball field, and dirt flooring in the field area. Paint is $65 a case, and they have the occasional BYOP day, too.

nato
01-07-2004, 06:52 PM
anyone interested in meeting me at tri-city this weekend?

N.A.T.O.

FordPrefect
01-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by jayloo

Looks like they are about 1 hour away from me. I'll have to check it out. What do they use for flooring? How does it compare to tri-city and ccp?

I haven't been to tri-city, but I have been to PB Shooters and CCP.
At CCP, you have the slick floors, and you can slide on them really well.
PB Shooters has a dirt floor, and you can't get a very long slide.
CCP has the windows and stuff seperating the field and staging area, while PB Shooters has netting seperating the two.
At CCP, the field is positioned so that you only see one starting area from the staging area, while you can see both at PB Shooters because it is positioned long-ways.
At CCP, the feild is large and will accommodate many players well.
The PB Shooters feild has at most twelve bunkers on a side, and that is a generous estimation. It will not easily accomodate as many players as CCP's field.
There is music and a proshop at CCP, while niether of these exist (yet) at PB Shooters.

Which do I personally prefer? PB Shooters. I like the atmosphere of the players and the employees much more than I do at CCP.

nato
01-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Dont you just love that you can now post pictures without the hastle!?!

N.A.T.O.

SMG
01-09-2004, 10:46 AM
Going to PBSHooters next weekend

spantol
01-09-2004, 01:21 PM
I'll be at PBShooters the 18th.

SMG
01-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Cool, maybe I will see you there. Do you still have the Nemesis? Maybe I will buy it if you do.

spantol
01-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Crap, I thought I PMed you about that. I managed to find a buyer for that thing right around the middle of October. I think you're probably better off, it had the most uncomfortable grip frame I've ever held.

I'll be the guy with the grey AO jersey and an X-Mag.

SMG
01-09-2004, 02:39 PM
I have a ULE EMag w/ clear Halo. Hopefully will get a chance to say hello.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-11-2004, 02:52 AM
ok we need an official AO-IL day this year. Last year only 4 guys showed up, the other 3 or 4 guys were members but they didnt even know it was a AO-IL day.

Since there seems to be a lot of new IL members resitering it might be a pretty good idea for all of us to get together someday. (rich...that starwars poster might come in handy afterall...well...if sean still has it somewhere)

tony3
01-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey guys, just contact me on aim when you are playing next tonyyyyyyyyyy8

I play at pbshooters most of the time, I just went to ccp for the first time today, yeah pbshooters is better, ccp is
"better" but I still like pbshooters field more. And everyone is MUCH more friendly at pbshooters, everyone made me feel like a newbie at ccp. They wouldn't even let me use some old paint at the chrono. All fields let me do that, even challenge. Not to mention the prices suck. I had my teammate buy me a case because hes a member, but then I had couldn't get an all day air slip for some reason. Also, it was pretty crowded and we couldn't find a spot for our gear at all. Pbshooters has tons of room to put your stuff. I played 5 games at ccp all day(6 hrs.), pbshooters always has the games moving. Pbshooters is definitely worth the drive for people that are about an hr. away, its completely awesome.

SMG
01-12-2004, 08:49 AM
Yeah, I am in for an AO IL day.

jayloo
01-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Spoke to George (owner of CCP) yesterday and he stated that he is having some ****s with the the CCP and AGD logs on them. He said that he wants to have it on a friday at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb. Did not sound like an official AO day though.

I will post something for an official AO day for march or so.

flood152
01-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by jayloo
Spoke to George (owner of CCP) yesterday and he stated that he is having some ****s with the the CCP and AGD logs on them. He said that he wants to have it on a friday at the end of Jan or beginning of Feb. Did not sound like an official AO day though.

I will post something for an official AO day for march or so.

The date will be on Feb 13th. Get a free AO/CCP T shirt when you buy at least 500 paintballs. Also, all AGD products will be on sale in our proshop.

nato
01-17-2004, 07:29 PM
Woot!

N.A.T.O.

p.s. anyone who wants to you can join me paintballing at tri-city on sunday the 18th (tomorrow) from 3:00 till no mo paint.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-17-2004, 11:06 PM
man i need a better way to get to the field other than beggin the parents to drive me

thewhizkid88
01-19-2004, 11:48 PM
I live in lake forest and i just got a new automag tko and i wanna try it out around here, we got paintball blitz right near us but if your worried about price we got a more ghetto feild near my friends house out in the woods with good bunkers and everything and its a chill place. If you guy wanna play there sometime thats cool. Basiclly if theres anything near by you guys ill come jion in just email me at beastieboy100@hotmail.com anything north of chicago im cool with so count me in.

nato
01-20-2004, 12:10 AM
hrmm, I may be willing to use this field if its cool with you... If its byop im happy :)

N.A.T.O.

P.S. I have a scuba so I can fill Compressed air for a short while

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-20-2004, 07:34 PM
hey nato, how many fills can you get outa that scuba?

nato
01-20-2004, 08:01 PM
It is usually filled at around 2800 psi. After each fill the tank goes down by about 100-200 psi. So you get about 6 good fills untill you start to need to re fill after each game. (depending on your marker too)

N.A.T.O.

p.s. Im playing somewhat serious paintball at pbshooters this sunday if anyone wants to join me and my friends.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-20-2004, 11:25 PM
how on earth do you afford to go so often?

nato
01-21-2004, 07:20 PM
I work on the streets...

N.A.T.O.

(But seriously- its called a job)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-21-2004, 07:23 PM
hmm...a job....maybe i should get one.

Nato

Dragon Timmy or Angel Speed

nato
01-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Have you NOT gotten your speed yet?!?

N.A.T.O.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-21-2004, 07:55 PM
.....no no no that's renegade, he's the one with the speed. i'm the idiot.

would u rather get a timmy or a speed?

nato
01-21-2004, 08:03 PM
hah sorry, I get you guys mixed up now and then...

In all honesty I would not like to own either but if I had to I guess I'd take the speed even though I have no clue how it performs and would most likely work better with my style of play... I have also known too many timmys.

N.A.T.O.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-21-2004, 09:51 PM
psst...any ao-il guys goin to that battle for the potamic or w/e in maryland? if so...i need a lift lol

LoveMyMag
01-21-2004, 11:20 PM
Hey guys....Havn't played in about three months and I'm starting to go crazy. Where abouts is pbshooters? Everything by me is closed for the season.

Matt

on edit: Found it....the wonders of google.

demonguy8
01-22-2004, 09:39 PM
If your at ISU (as it says in your location) you should look up their pball team, I can look up the contact info if your interested...
But more to the topic at hand, Theres LVLX right outside of Champaign/Urbana or in other words 30 mins away instead of 75 minutes away... Hope this helps ya

LoveMyMag
01-22-2004, 11:09 PM
Yeah i've played with them a couple of times. Good group of guys. Just don't have the cash money to play "officially" with them.

I'll have to check out LVLX, I believe Sudden Impact is closed.

tony3
01-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Hey guys, I'm going to be at pbshooters sometime during the weekend of feb. 5-7th, or maybe the next weekend depending on when my new gun comes. Hit me up on aim tonyyyyyyyyyy8 we are always looking for some new faces to practice with.

LoveMyMag
01-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll let you know.

Matt

AGDlover
01-26-2004, 04:46 PM
yo whats up i'm in Manhattan IL like 5-10min or less from CPX but i will never EVER play there again. i play at Badlandz, CCP and Pbshooters. Who ever went to the CCP NYE game let me know i was there till 1:15am

AGDlover
01-26-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by FordPrefect
Nato, I'm going to Country Club on New-Years Eve. I'll be with a couple non-AO'ers. If you show up, I'm gonna have a blue AGD/AO hat on and a warped Emag.

hey i saw u there!!! I was wearin a black and greay JT premere Jersery i had a 68mag, Warp feed, Rico 2k(drove into the ground so i don't have it no more), LVL10, 48/3000PE tank had a black Redz cover on it

andrewnelles
01-26-2004, 08:12 PM
Well im in Elgin. Work at Operation Paintball, so a shameless plug for them.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-26-2004, 10:37 PM
operation paintball....good field, horrible prices.

$110 for a case of paintballs... that's my #1 reason i started going to badlandz.

AGDlover
01-28-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by flood152

The date will be on Feb 13th. Get a free AO/CCP T shirt when you buy at least 500 paintballs. Also, all AGD products will be on sale in our proshop.

Sell u all there!!! w00t w00t

nato
01-28-2004, 07:18 PM
Pbshooters is BYOP this Friday... come and play. I will be using my mag for the day.

MAG POOOWWWWERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

N.A.T.O.:eek:

Gambit1106
02-07-2004, 12:15 PM
How many are going to Country Club on Friday? Anyone near Joilet I may be able to give a ride.

Darren

FordPrefect
02-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Just wondering, is anyone on these boards gonnna be playing the tourney at PBShooters on Sunday (tomarrow)? Tremor will be there.

nato
02-07-2004, 06:35 PM
I was going to but my friend missed the deadline by one day.

N.A.T.O.

tony3
02-08-2004, 11:46 PM
I was going to stop by and watch but never got around to it today. I'm definitely going to be at pbshooters the 16th byop day=good.

Chimad
02-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Just wonderin how many people from AO are going to be up @ CCP (Country Club Paintball) on Friday Feb 13th. Lookin to meet some of the AO users.

SMG
02-09-2004, 05:50 PM
I might be there Monday, February 16.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-09-2004, 10:56 PM
I NEED A RIDE TO CCP!
PM ME PM ME PM ME!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

RenagadeOfFunk
02-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Im going and Jim (aka minimag jim)can pick you up sniper...

SEE you all at CCP in two days!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Jim is my backup if tom can't bring me

tony3
02-11-2004, 10:39 PM
If you don't feel like dropping 100 bucks on a case at ccp, come to pbshooters monday and enjoy 25 bucks entry byop, and they sell bigball for 43 a case there. I'll be there with a few guys.

RenagadeOfFunk
02-12-2004, 01:56 AM
tom who...case i know a tom who is going with us/he is driving also...

i will most likely be at pbshooters also for byop since i have a CASE!

nato
02-12-2004, 05:27 PM
I am going to pbshooters with my new xmag. See ya there.

N.A.T.O.

SMG
02-13-2004, 10:36 AM
See you there, I will have my new blue/red/black intimidator.

tony3
02-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Ill be there with my new black speeeeeed.

nato
02-16-2004, 03:28 AM
sweet, looking forward to seeing you guys there... Im bringing another AOer with me... should be fun. Later

N.A.T.O.

tony3
02-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Ahhhh, good time at pbshooters today, saw nato and tyger there. Just to let you guys know, tyger is crazy. One game there were only a few kids left in a back bunker and he runs up and kicks the thing, oh man, good times. BTW at pbshooters you can bunker, just barrel tap, or foot kick...tap.........

nato
02-17-2004, 06:08 PM
Yea, besides the fact that the line to play paintball was a block long I had a good time. I think for the next AO meet we should rent out the place. That'd be so great!

N.A.T.O.

tony3
02-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Psssh nato, you don't always have to wait in line;)

nato
02-17-2004, 06:34 PM
Hehe, it was nice comming right off of the field and seeing you there. Pop right in like youve been waiting for the full hour ;) ..."Yeeeea... Thanks Tony for saving my spot while I... uhhh. YEA"

:) N.A.T.O.

abunkerer
02-25-2004, 02:26 PM
Badlandz is opening! WHo is going for opening weekend?!

http://www.thebadlandz.com/special_events_info.html

Gambit1106
02-25-2004, 05:52 PM
I am going to be up at PBshooters on Friday if anyone is interested. Its a BYOP day

tony3
02-25-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm going to ccp sunday, hoping to get a membership there finally. I don't think i'll make badlandz opening weekend because I'll be poorer then something poor.....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-27-2004, 08:56 PM
well stinks to be you, i'll be at the badlandz opening weekend on the 7th! 12.50 admission and byop!

nato
02-27-2004, 10:57 PM
Meh, Im gonna spend my weekend milling my xmag... MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

N.A.T.O.

tony3
02-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Milling your X? What the hell is that suppose to mean?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-28-2004, 06:31 PM
i hope it looks better nato...

nato
02-28-2004, 11:36 PM
Well, I shaved down the trigger so far so that I have a blade... unfortuantly Im having difficulty popping the pin back in and have already cracked my selector lever... :( Im gonna re-anno this thing some time soon, I hate gloss.

N.A.T.O.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-29-2004, 01:33 AM
...wonder why you mentioned the anodizing part to me

tony3
02-29-2004, 01:00 PM
badlandz opening weekend w00t w00t w00t, can't wait, snyper you going to be there? Nato, I expect you to be there also:p

nato
02-29-2004, 09:15 PM
BOO! I may but if my team wants to have a practice at our field then no! Wahah!

N.A.T.O.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-29-2004, 10:11 PM
i'll be at the opening weekend on the 7th
-snoopy will be there too

Update - my mommy stole me t-shirt and washed it :(

AGDlover
03-01-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER

Update - my mommy stole me t-shirt and washed it :(

ROFLOL LMFAO
ya man i'll go too see ya there

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-01-2004, 07:45 PM
man now the smell of when i was lit on fire on that full moon game is gone *tear* i miss that smell :(

nato
03-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Set On Fire***

Shesh!

N.A.T.O.

ubooze
03-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Well, this is a rather late introduction on my behalf. I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, specifically in Glenview.

Any get togethers happening anytime soon? I need to get out an play.

Oooohhh!!! I got an idea. Why don't we each give our AIM and make a list of all the people in Chicago. Then, when we feel the urge to make a get together, we can just invite everybody into a chat room and discuss where and when. It would be nice to have the lost on the first post.... What do you think?

My AIM s/n is: ubooze

RenagadeOfFunk
03-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Rich....from very Northwest side OF Chicago (Jefferson Park area)...have been balling for about 6 years...and plan on to until I break a couple bones...

(bones broken to date) 1 (but of bmx incident:p )

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-08-2004, 09:44 PM
yay a thread opportunity!

nato
03-08-2004, 09:51 PM
well welcome!

My aims in my sig!

N.A.T.O.:eek:

demonguy8
03-09-2004, 01:17 AM
Shooters has BYOP again this friday... (03-12)

Thats prolly the best bet for anything this weekend till it can be warm, dry, and NOT windy all on one day..

jayloo
08-31-2004, 08:13 PM
Where's all the Illinois folks at?

andrewnelles
08-31-2004, 08:15 PM
I've temporarly defected to Indiana, at Purdue Uni.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
09-01-2004, 03:49 PM
hmmm...long time since i updated this thread. well, i know there are more players out there somewhere

IronCore
09-01-2004, 06:31 PM
...here...but I dont count though :D

THEciarr82
10-26-2004, 03:29 PM
hey ubooze i went to OLPH in Gview and later went to loyola academy for the other few who went there. anyways i just transfered to depaul and split time living at columbus and wacker in the city and morton grove in the suburbs. if there is any AOers by the name bob from IL that frequent CPX let me know becasue this is chris and my girlfriend accidentally deleted your message. thanks for having me AO-IL

Gambit1106
10-26-2004, 09:32 PM
When are we going to get together to play some indoor? The weather is too crappy as of late to play outside. :cry:

warthog2t0
10-26-2004, 09:36 PM
yea jayloo and snyper r planning something.... i think

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
10-26-2004, 09:41 PM
expect something to go down in december
also expect the next ao-il day (VI) to be late february

warthog2t0
10-26-2004, 10:26 PM
detailS......... whe need details..... AHHHHHHHHHHHH! where dying from lack of details

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
10-26-2004, 10:32 PM
both events are still in planning stages

nato
10-31-2004, 11:00 AM
haha soo official. let us know when. when you got it.

N.A.T.O.

dv8withn8
11-18-2004, 05:50 AM
I live in the Lakeview area of Chicago.

amrani
12-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Im in the Peoria/Dunlap area. Im limited to just Chilli Paintball Pits, which is seasonal cuz its outdoor only :rolleyes: . I was thinkin bout startin an indoor field here, but dont know if there would be enough business for it to be worthwile. Ne other maggers in Peoria feel free to hit me up with a pm.

mwsriders
01-02-2005, 01:36 AM
I live in carbondale, Southern Illinois. im from lemont and it sounds like there is a new field there. I would be extatic to go!