PDA

View Full Version : wow Im really out of touch with the game

mag-rebelution
02-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Sorry last question.. Im right handed do I want left hand powerfeed or right Im almost shure im supposed to go with left but I cant remember its been so long , geez I registered here in 2000

AcemanPB
02-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Either one would be fine, but if you shoot with your right hand the tendency is to come out of the right side of your bunker therefore a hopper left body would allow you to play tighter coming out of the right side of the bunker.

OR

You could get a warp and not have to worry about any of that ;)

FalconGuy016
02-22-2003, 09:52 PM
It feels so wrong to shoot around the left side :) and unfortunatly I have hopper right

TheJester
02-22-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
It feels so wrong to shoot around the left side :) and unfortunatly I have hopper right

well i can say in that case it wouldn't feel wrong coming out of the left side of my bunker, while you're trained on the right, thinking that's where i'll come out and pop you 1 right in the mask

TheTramp
02-22-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by mag-rebelution
Im right handed do I want left hand powerfeed or right Im almost shure im supposed to go with left but I cant remember its been so long.

If you are right handed you'll want a hopper left body. If you are going to put a Warp on your gun you'll want either a hopper right body (with the extended powerfeed plug) or a warp left body.

I hope this clears things up for you.

BobTheCow
02-22-2003, 11:57 PM
<i>"It feels so wrong to shoot around the left side and unfortunatly I have hopper right"</i>
Join the club, Jeff. :rolleyes:

joeyjoe367
02-23-2003, 03:16 AM
EH!?!?!?! You feel weird shooting out of the left side with a warp?!?!?!

Switching hands and shooting with your left hand is more weird than simply laterally rotating the gun to the left 45*. I seriously think that people who don't like the warp, other than for weight, aren't using it correctly.

My warp is gone for now, but I'll get another one eventually.

mag-rebelution
02-23-2003, 01:36 PM
thanx everyone , left it is