PDA

View Full Version : Wow, my mag and I!

hostage
02-23-2003, 12:30 AM
It was crazy last night, I went playing pb with some friends and my gun worked well for a change. I only had one issue when I forgot to turn on my revy, other than that it went well. I ended the last game taking out 6 of the 8 guys I was playing against, I have never been able to shoot that many games with out an issue, well my main problem i was changing my gun like 10x everytime I would go out so that caused issues. My favorit part is when I ran into a bunker and was being fired upon by a friend in my mirror, i snap shot and nailed him, that was my first snap shot hit. I heard the spectators go ewwwhhhh and laugh, that is how I knew I got him, its wierd after openly saying that I was not a good player to doing stuff in a game like this. Not only that, but I saw an overall improvement and I love my warp and mag. I will let it go when you have to pry it from my cold dead arms or give me an x-mag. I love my I-MAG!
-Doron

TOOL_173
02-23-2003, 02:23 AM
Same Doron in FAP???

I was going to go the other night, except I imed some people because I needed to borrow a nirto tank until I can pick up the new one I bought that is at home. After break me and my RT should be fully running.

Nice job eh.

hostage
02-23-2003, 07:24 PM
Yeah, the one and only, I just added you to my AIM list when I saw another Mag owner sign up for our club, if you need anything we have spares, so just post that you need an to barrow a n2 tank or something. A few of us brin backups.
-Doron