PDA

View Full Version : sorry another x-mag question :(

ShowTime
02-23-2003, 06:00 AM
ok i know sry but im have such a hard time between a couple of color choices. well i did a serch for what colors agd offerd for the x-mag found nothing. i was wondering could they do a dark glossy blue?
p.s. if anyone has any info on what color choices are avabile plz let me know thx
ShowTime

behemoth
02-23-2003, 09:07 AM
im pretty sure they will...but if not, get a diffrent color and get it annoed at xpb, they did rynkows mag, and it looked fantastic

magman007
02-23-2003, 02:32 PM
nope no solid blue, they wont do blue again, it is too hard to match the colors with blue, so agd said no blue

ShowTime
02-23-2003, 06:20 PM
what do u mean its to hard to match a solid color like blue? u would think 1 color is easier then 2 write?

magman007
02-23-2003, 09:31 PM
blue is the hardest color to match for some reason, im just saying what agd said... thats all, you can still get a fade, like a silver to blue, ask dansim to show you his, its dead sexay if i may say so my self, or you can get it annoed afterwards and buy a raw x-mag

ShowTime
02-24-2003, 01:36 AM
ok sry im not getting this, y is it harder to get the whole gun in 1 single color dark blue? but yet u say just get a fade silver to blue??? how is that any diffrent?i mean dont they just throw every thing into the tank and anno it??
sry im really lost

FooTemps
02-24-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by ShowTime
ok sry im not getting this, y is it harder to get the whole gun in 1 single color dark blue? but yet u say just get a fade silver to blue??? how is that any diffrent?i mean dont they just throw every thing into the tank and anno it??
sry im really lost

You can't anno the breach and body @ the same time... You also can't anno the grip frame and battery pack parts with the body.

magman007
02-24-2003, 01:44 AM
different thicknesses of aluminums, and different aluminums used throughout the process of making the marker, different aluminums anno differently, and they have problems matching the breach to the rest of the marker. there fore, blue, being difficult is hard to do.

THe fades, fade after the breach, therefore everything looks happy and sexy, you get it?

EDIT why not foo? ive never herd that

FooTemps
02-24-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by magman007
different thicknesses of aluminums, and different aluminums used throughout the process of making the marker, different aluminums anno differently, and they have problems matching the breach to the rest of the marker. there fore, blue, being difficult is hard to do.

THe fades, fade after the breach, therefore everything looks happy and sexy, you get it?

EDIT why not foo? ive never herd that

I mean, they can't be annoed attached... that's what i was told... maybe it's because of what you said.

ShowTime
02-24-2003, 02:02 AM
ahh ok now i get it i thought they just took the whole body and put it into a tank then it was done i had no idea the had to do each part 1by1 ok thx guys for the info. will it be cheeper if i just order a raw body?