PDA

View Full Version : i might be in a trauma video!!!

devildog
02-23-2003, 09:13 PM
well, i was chilling watching a game at the mardigras open today, and rocky knuth and some other naughty dawgs come up and sit right next to me. i calmed myself down (they are my fav team) and started shooting the **** with rocky, and the traumahead video guy came over and started filming rocky, rocky says "Hi traumahead", and turns and keeps talking with me, and the film guy is filming us. so afterwards, im like, is that gonna make it in the final video, and he says, we'll see, they like that kind of stuff where the players show they care for the fans, so theyll prolly put it in, but its not garenteed. oh man, i had a great time, a very nice break from my military training.

also got some pictures of me and keely watson!!! she is really cool to talk to, i talked to her for a while about some stuff.

i was really dissapointed AGD wasnt there, its the only event i can make it too for a while, and i was gonna buy an emag xtreme, but now i cant. oh well, it was cool. when i get my pics developed ill put em up.

EsPo
02-23-2003, 09:19 PM
how was the weather down there *snicker*:D :D :) ;)

i-luv-my-rt
02-23-2003, 09:19 PM
Yea Rocky is a really cool guy off the field. All of Naughty Dogs are real cool guys off the field but pretty crazy on the field. They are an awesome team.

We got alot of exposure during huntington beach with the autographing sessions and all of that stuff. It's also really fun for us too, we like it.

Keely is really cool Lockout felt bad that we had to shoot her in our game against them. LOL!!

devildog
02-23-2003, 10:24 PM
hey whats up man, i saw you guys play each other. anyway, thats one of the reasons naughty dawgs are me fav team, not only are they awesome players, but they have great morals as well, they really try not to cheat, and are all for the game and the fans. thats what me and rocky were talking about, it was cool. i saw him later on the next day too, and he said, "hey whats up" and gave me a hand shake and stuff, he remembered me, i felt special. i told him i got almost every marine on the base routing for him and his team, he was very appreciative of what we do for the country, he is a great guy.

i cant believe i am talking more about him than about mrs. watson, damn, maybe there is something i havent realized yet about myself ?!?! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

SlipknotX556
02-23-2003, 11:20 PM
ok, so wheres the pics? :)

Gitaroo Man
02-23-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by devildog

i cant believe i am talking more about him than about mrs. watson, damn, maybe there is something i havent realized yet about myself ?!?! :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

maybe there is son...maybe there is...

ArthurDent
02-24-2003, 01:55 AM
ok you cant tell us you have pics of keely watson and yourself and not have them ready to post.....

devildog
02-24-2003, 12:58 PM
i just got back last night, i still have to get them developed and find a way to get them onto the comp, we'll see what i can do.

devildog
02-24-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
how was the weather down there *snicker*:D :D :) ;)

at least i got to go.................. :D :cool: