PDA

View Full Version : My Last Post.

SGTKennedy
02-24-2003, 05:24 AM
Well, i dont know for sure, but i dont think i will make it to a computer for a while, and if i do i dont know that ill have access to AO, so... here it is my last post until i get home.
anyone that wants to keep in touch, email me at Jameson.Kennedy@us.army.mil and either i will write you back or ill have my family reply with my new snail mail addy. letters would be wonderful. its going to be a long trip. every letter i write back comes with a bit of sand, and probably some nerve agent. hooah.
for the rest of you, if you dont catch on to what im saying here you are dense. :) have a good time everyone. kick some arse, and shoot a lot of paint for me. because im marker-less for a few months... oh well, i got my sixteen... susie q i think im gonna call her. meh. anyway. im off.
"air assault"
kennedy
- no im not air assault but the damn company commander has me saying it, and its getting stuck might have to go to the school so i can justify saying it... never EVER say Aerosol or Dope On a Rope when you have one as a commander.

edweird
02-24-2003, 05:44 AM
Hey bro i know ya cant read this unless ya happen by a airport terminal... but in the spirit of karma

My "Family" is 1 radio call away, and when times are tough nothing can cheer ya up like the sound of close in air support.

Much love bro' and although im not a religious man our prayers are with you and your "Family"

/salute and talk soon
Ed

shartley
02-24-2003, 07:42 AM
Take care.

Trench
02-24-2003, 07:56 AM
Be safe!

Army
02-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Dig it deep, dig it wide, and don't forget to dig the grenade sump!

God be with you Kennedy.

AutomagRT1483
02-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Good Luck Bro! Come back safe.

Krazy Ivan
02-24-2003, 12:32 PM
Good luck bro.

SGTKennedy
03-10-2003, 01:21 PM
wooo oh yeah oh yeah. uh huh. hehehe. AO rocks. its best when my paintgun is in my hemisphere... but none the less rocks. heheh. i thought it was blocked. its not. man im giddy like a schoolgirl. the sand sucks... never vacation here. it sucks. and im dirty, 3 days between showers.

TooDamnSweet
03-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Kewl, so you'll be around..... :D Keep smiling and stay safe!

oldsoldier
03-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Good luck to ya. You got my AKO account. In case you didnt get it, it is william.t.reed@us.army.mil Hope to hear from you soon...and as Edwierd said, nothing says love like A-10s screaming overhead, moving to your 12. ;). Good luck, god speed.

Creative Mayhem
03-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Way to go Kennedy... who am I gonna bug about some lamer ina monkey suit? Take it easy bro.

CM