PDA

View Full Version : players in MA

oldsoldier
02-24-2003, 11:20 AM
Hey, folks, I would really like to get on or join a team in MA, world politics allowing. I know we have AO nightmare out on the coast; I am more in central MA. Anyone interested, or know someone who is? PM me, post here, whatever. Let me know.

darklord
03-29-2003, 04:47 PM
Old, I'm not sure if you're interested, but my team (Team BBQ) may need a 5th guy. We have 4 guys so far. We might do the NETS, PNL, but probably more like the NEPL and other assorted tournies. Right now we're doing the 3rd session for the indoor league (Sommerville). We're all pretty young, I'm going to be 18 in a week or so, then we've got 3 17 year olds. I shoot an e-mag, and we've got a vision imp, and 2 stockers (2k3s), one will soon have an eblade. Mainly we play in tournies to have fun, and learn. If you're still lookin for a team lmk.

-Sam

Russ
03-29-2003, 08:50 PM
Interesting idea, me on a team! My kid may be interested as well...BTW, are you guys going to the "Big Game @ Fox 4? I'll be there...

http://www.fox4paintball.com/

speedballjunky
11-21-2003, 09:08 PM
I am in worcester MA and me and my friend want to start up a team or just find more people to play with for now.
-Simon-
sdb@wpi.edu
aim: WPIhateschool

oldsoldier
11-22-2003, 12:30 AM
I am currently deployed overseas. When I get back home, I am looking to start up a team. Check back in 8 months or so.

oldsoldier
11-22-2003, 12:44 AM
Sorry, another post: I have a few buddies here that wanna form a team. Was gonna start with 5, but may increase to 7. I just purchased a field to play on (5-man), and wanna get back into the sport bigtime when I get back. Send me a PM, we'll keep in touch, and, if it works out, cool.

Anthraxx
11-23-2003, 02:15 AM
I'm located in Westfield and I do havethe capability to drive. LMK I'm interested.