PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye will Participate in the Twin Towers Scenario May24-25th

AGD
02-24-2003, 02:56 PM
AO,

I have just worked out the details to play Sauron in the upcoming MXS scenario game Twin Towers! This promises to be a huge event and will give everyone a chance to play the field that Shatnerball II will be held on.

I would really like to see a big AO contingent like we had for the Borg team. If it gets a big enough turnout the AO team can get their own bunk house on the property!!

There is a thread started about this in the scenario forum.

See you there!

AGD

cphilip
02-24-2003, 03:14 PM
For a quick link to related thread in Scenario Forum Click Here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62130)

LaW
02-24-2003, 03:26 PM
week after the megameet then? Well I have to pick one, which one? :) I am not going to stay down there an extra week lol

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 03:36 PM
umm... It's TWO Towers, not TWIN Towers:o ....

This entire game is worthless. I already AM the master of the precious and I have it with me...........always.........so there's no point in the hunt for it, it's mine.

cphilip
02-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
I already AM the master of the precious and I have it with me...

Uhhh..... I not even going there! :D

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 04:15 PM
it's mine. (not so fresh from the fire:p)

Gunga
02-24-2003, 04:24 PM
I already AM the master of the precious and I have it with me...........always.........so there's no point in the hunt for it, it's mine.

As I told you earlier, you're also as UGLY as Gollum too! :D :p

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Gunga

As I told you earlier, you're also as UGLY as Gollum too! :D :p

Right back at ya Miss. Piggy!:o :p :) :D

(you know you want it, but no - you cant have it!)

srrdude
02-24-2003, 04:58 PM
where is this gonna be? ive always wanted to do a lotr scenario.. im workin on a custom weapon especially for it...

Vendetta
02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
What happens to the elves in out mags when we are all orcs?:D

Smoke
02-24-2003, 06:15 PM
A few more details would be cool.

"BUILD ME AN ARMY WORTHY OF MORDOR..."

(I think the AO army will do!!)

*EDIT* Yeah, change the thread title to TWO towers, twin towers sound like a 9/11 re-creation...

_Spork_1
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM
uh oh.......i think i have to skip the megameet to go to this mainly cause i am a HUGE lord of the rings fan*so far watching the special extended version of the fellowship 14 times........:)*

anyways.....id rather be on the good side, but i guess being on toms side is the good side!

Riotz
02-24-2003, 10:54 PM
it's mine. (not so fresh from the fire:p) hahah I bet you wear that around your neck too, dont you? So are you superman or The Lord of the ring? :D

Havoc_online
02-24-2003, 10:58 PM
I'm a SuperJediMaster of the ring...geez isnt it obivous? that's why only I can be the master of the ring, I can handle that wimp Sauron....:):cool::p

ArthurDent
02-25-2003, 03:23 AM
sweeeet..... I am already working on making it there; time to use up the 100,000 miles I have sitting around. Are they going to be doing special jerseys?

edweird
02-25-2003, 08:50 AM
Special Jerseys would so kick as.... now to see if I can get time off for it.

/envisions some pimp black jersey with a sloppy white hand/ AO Army hybrid jersey :P***(Drool)

Vendetta
02-25-2003, 09:30 AM
The jearseys whould need to have the red eye of Sauron. I'm gooing to turn my mag into a crossbow:D

bsolomon
02-25-2003, 10:03 PM
Dead-by-Dawn is playing for the forces of good (ironic, isn't it?). So I know Tom and the AO contingent will be facing at least two X-Mags and a couple of E-Mags...

Beavis
02-25-2003, 11:34 PM
I know that TB from Scenario News is going to try and get some special jerseys made up for the guys/gals on the evil side. If ya want, give him a holler directly at editor@scenarionews.com to find out what he has planned.

srrdude
02-26-2003, 05:12 PM
im gonna be a frickin ring wraith. Or An elf from lorien.. or... an orc.. or a wizard.. or i dont care bcuz ive been watin for this forever. Ive got plans for a functioning paintball staff for saromon or gandalf.. and crossbow mods and such as well as bo and arrows from scratch... i sure hope i can make it to this..

edweird
02-27-2003, 08:11 AM
hahaha well we (the AO-Army) are supposed to be the Army of Mordor as I understand.... now if I can find a Old School VM-68 to shape into a Uruk-Hai Scimitar

silenttype
02-27-2003, 06:49 PM
Will Captain Kirk be there talking,BLA BLA BLA seems he just likes to talk.
I was disapointed with splat attack watched 10 min of it and shut it off.
Not Impressed thank god I didnt buy it.
Well at least he likes Mags!!!:D

Just_a_Kid
03-02-2003, 06:09 PM
Edweird, just so happens I got a VM for sale, if you were serious e-mail me. But when is this scenario game? where? I'll probably be in school, DANGIT!

Meph
03-03-2003, 12:00 AM
umm... It's TWO Towers, not TWIN Towers:o ....

What do you know, you're from Texas!

;)

Flip
03-03-2003, 12:51 AM
I AM evil, and I don't need no stinking Ring... I just want to feast on Elivish, Human, and Hobbit flesh... EVIL is converging into the the land.... we will take what we want! The forces of evil will prevail ;)

FLIP from Mayberry
03-05-2003, 10:53 AM
The Mayberry marauders will be in the house to back up
Sauron, the Dark Lord.
And my Micro mag Will be at his disposal..... along with my ORCish artilary
FEAR ME and the things that Go BOOM in the night!!!!

Darkstorm
03-26-2003, 07:28 PM
TomK,
When BLUE was down here last month in Houston at Fandango he was having TONS of problems with his cocker. Maybe you should give him an XMag. A pretty blue one. He is back in Houston on April 12&13th for TRev.

(BTW - He had REALLY bad problems, had to kind of laught though because my mag worked great).

TheGreyMage
04-21-2003, 11:13 AM
2070 will be there with our best showing quantity wize and quality wise as well, 15 people total, with 11 returning players, most of whome know this place like the back of our hand. does anyone have any idea on the numbers for the event? i believe all the bunkhouses are filled, as well as one of the local motels. it should be a great day for paintball, and looks like lots of badguys to shoot too (-;

Pyrate Jim
05-26-2003, 09:21 AM
A great game, even if I was on the good side and Tom and his baddies beat us terribly. Turnaround is fair play since the first game the good guys won.

Thanks to Tom for being there, it was an honor to have him in the Marshals bunkhouse for a look around.
Tom auctioned off an RTPro for Kayleigh (The 9 yr old girl with cancer)and raised $1,000 to donate. All told the 524 players raised $11,650 - and PacMan said if we broke ten grand he'd shave his head. Pac is bald today.