PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Questions

Tim Taylor
02-24-2003, 08:00 PM
I am thinking of getting an I frame but I have a couple of questions first.
1. Will I be able to walk the trigger like you would an electro marker?
2. Should I get a blade or double trigger?
:rolleyes:

TheJester
02-24-2003, 09:24 PM
1.what kind of valve do you have? w/ and RT/X-valve, you'll be able to fan the trigger, but not walk it. i can't speak for the classics though

2.blade, it take less getting used to, all it is, is a big single trigger

and #3, welcome to AO...i remember when my post count was 1

fire1811
02-24-2003, 09:49 PM
intelli is well worth the $$$
u can rip on it once u get used to it
u wont be disappointed

BobTheCow
02-24-2003, 09:50 PM
Sorry I have nothing to contribute, I just wanted to say:
1) Welcome to AO Tim,
2) AWESOME SCREEN NAME!! (lol sry if that's your real name...if it is, just ignore this post...lol...)

Tim Taylor
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM
TheJester, thank you for your gracious welcome to AO. I have a classic valve and the position of the trigger with reference to the handle seems awkward to me. I am thinking since the Iframe is more of a 45 style (not to mention an AGD product) it's the way to go.

I am hoping to get an Xvalve in the near future unless I can work one of those "my valve plus some money for your retro valve" deals.

psycoclown414
02-24-2003, 09:57 PM
i have a blade intelli.. and i love it.. uh if you hit the tip of the blade just right, and have the right pull, the balls keep coming. smooth as ice.

JAM
02-25-2003, 12:10 AM
Well, as someone who has both an iframe mag and an electro-
the iframe is sweet, highly recommended, but as far as making the trigger like an electro's, well, you're out of luck there. Not saying it's worse, just different- you can sure still shoot fast with the iframe.

As for the trigger, i prefer the groove trigger for the frame, but it's just personal preference, you should definately try both and see what feels better.

-j

madmatt151
02-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by JAM
Well, as someone who has both an iframe mag and an electro-
the iframe is sweet, highly recommended, but as far as making the trigger like an electro's, well, you're out of luck there. Not saying it's worse, just different- you can sure still shoot fast with the iframe.

As for the trigger, i prefer the groove trigger for the frame, but it's just personal preference, you should definately try both and see what feels better.

-j

This is great advice JAN, so why don't you lend me your frame so I can give it a try! ;)

psycoclown414
02-26-2003, 02:46 PM
madmatt... sexy gun. very sexy gun.