PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Mags

Splattered Ham
02-25-2003, 07:07 PM
Ok, first, where do I oil it? I've heard just oil the ASA inside it and that's all. Any more areas?

Next, I am looking for upgrades for my Mag. This is what I have so far:
68Automag with powerfeed, stock body and rail, Benchmark Two Finger Frame with Dye Stickies, Shocktech drop forward with chrome ASA, Smart Parts All American(old style) 12in. barrel, Smart Parts Progressive 12in. barrel, stock 10in. barrel, 12v hopper(feed neck broke some how; going to use superglue to fix it), and Center Flag 48ci/3000psi steel tank. What else do I need? I am going to buy a new tank soon; think it is a green 68ci/3000psi fiber wrapped tank. I'm also looking for a foregrip or a gas through grip. Any ideas?

-Scott AIM=SplatteredHam

56kSomeGuy
02-26-2003, 03:09 PM
You also have to put oil in the two holes in the valve which say oil.

The only major upgrade i think you need is Level 10.

Krazy Ivan
02-26-2003, 03:37 PM
You might look into a bigger nitro tank, which you said already. You might want a intelliframe, depending on personal preference, most people here and me included, believe the trigger pull on the benchies are a little too long.

Hrm, maybe a barrel system, j&j edge's are nice or Freak. For a better paint to barrel match. And of course lvl 10 then later ReTro valve, or kill 2 birds with one stone and get a X-Valve.

Those are more for long term upgrades. No need for them in the immediate future, you have a great marker there as is.

GhillieGuy
02-26-2003, 08:13 PM
Also, it is really up to you of what kind of upgrades to get. It all depends on the players style and desires. A level 10 would be cool!:D