PDA

View Full Version : what would a Intelliframe

2 DrAsTiC
02-25-2003, 07:43 PM
what would a Dye Intelliframe do for my automag classic? is it n e good? reply with your answers please

FalconGuy016
02-25-2003, 07:52 PM
There isnt a DYE intelliframe, there is a AGD Intelliframe. There is a DYE frame though, but I STRONGLY reccomend an intelliframe (The DYE will void your warrenty). It will improve your gun a whole lot especially if you have a stock trigger on it now. You can shoot faster... and... its quality made :) Oh, you can hook it up to revvys and warps and such to run with every shot you take, but thats unnessary to me. Just get one :) Note that the intelliframe has the same stock pull weight as the stock frame (just the way the valve works), but since its a double trigger you have more leverage and thus a lighter pull

fire1811
02-25-2003, 07:58 PM
listen to falcon the agd intelliframe is awesome i have one on my retromag and its the best frame i have ever used.
well worth the $$

2 DrAsTiC
02-25-2003, 08:01 PM
i have a benchmark double trigger on it already and a x valve on it but will a intelliframe will it increase its rate of fire ?

Remington
02-25-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by 2 DrAsTiC
i have a benchmark double trigger on it already and a x valve on it but will a intelliframe will it increase its rate of fire ?

Putting an Intelliframe on a mag doesn't automatically increasr your ROF. It DOES, however, help you pull the trigger a little faster because compared to your Benchmark frame, the trigger pull on an Intelliframe is MUCH more crisp and smooth. Trust us, get the Intelliframe.

2 DrAsTiC
02-25-2003, 08:13 PM
thank you guyz... im gonna go burrow my dads credit card :D lol

fire1811
02-25-2003, 08:13 PM
well that really depends on you
but for me it did
the intelli has a way shorter pull there is no slop
in the trigger u pull it shoot and doesnt go anyfurther back.
honestly it should increase ur rate of fire i can rip on the thing.

*edit
ahh man u beat me to it remington.
lol dads credit cards are the bomb :D

JAM
02-25-2003, 08:14 PM
and the intelliframe makes the benchmark look and feel like junk.

-j

jctam
02-25-2003, 08:28 PM
When my Intelliframe was new it had no side slop... now there is a little bit of it and I noticed that the sides of the trigger are getting worn. What can I do to stop this? Also, how can I lighten the pull on a Classic with LX bolt with Intelliframe? When it was a level 7 I used spacers, how do I make it lighter now? Are X-valves trigger pulls lighter?

Sir Chopsalot
02-25-2003, 09:38 PM
i have a benchmark and i must say i cant stand intelliframes. i came so close to buying one but i shot my friends and i didnt like it at all, i felt no reactivity at all. so i just kept my benchy and here i am, but im one of the few who doesnt like them so i guess the moral of the story is try it before you buy it

SingleShotGabe
02-26-2003, 01:52 PM
I've been through a few Frames, I tried the DYE frame, Mako LCD...but Intelliframe was the best....I hated the the Mako because it never shot right with my Classic Valve thus more over that at the time I was getting a Retro Valve...Retro's did not work at all with Mako's because of the valve pin and one other thing...the Dye was ok but the darn thing did not have a Safety...At Skirmish Paintball they require that your gun be eqip. with one or else your not playing...the trigger pull kinda sucked as well...So I then went with the Intelliframe....Felt good, the trigger pull was the best of the three and it has a Safety....

I agree with Sir Chopsalot...you should try B4 you buy....Cause there are a few guys on the feilds that own mags but hate the Intelliframe's....

shartley
02-26-2003, 01:57 PM
Felt NO reactivity at all? LOL Let me guess…. You had a preset tank?

If mag owners hate their Intelliframe because it has no reactivity, they can blame their tank and input pressure, NOT the Intelliframe. With an adjustable tank you can choose exactly how reactive you want it to be. And even at the standard preset pressures it is pretty nice.

Sir Chopsalot
02-26-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Felt NO reactivity at all? LOL Let me guess…. You had a preset tank?

If mag owners hate their Intelliframe because it has no reactivity, they can blame their tank and input pressure, NOT the Intelliframe. With an adjustable tank you can choose exactly how reactive you want it to be. And even at the standard preset pressures it is pretty nice.
actually the guy that let me shoot his intelli had a flatline set 950ish and there probably was some reactivity but i didnt notice it because of the benchmark with all that gap in the trigger pull you can really feel it....i hope that made sense

shartley
02-26-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Sir Chopsalot
actually the guy that let me shoot his intelli had a flatline set 950ish and there probably was some reactivity but i didnt notice it because of the benchmark with all that gap in the trigger pull you can really feel it....i hope that made sense
Yes, it made sense. 950 will give you good snap (or should) though. I run mine at that, or just over it, and it is darn reactive. I think you were just not used to the tight setup, without a lot of play in the trigger you may confuse what you are feeling. But at 950ish an Intelliframe has plenty of resistance.

But, like I said, with an adjustable tank the owner can choose his “feel”….. and quite possibly you would have liked how it felt if he turned it up another 100 or so.