frankthetank
02-25-2003, 09:11 PM
I am intrested on steping up to a higher level of gun
i have a classic mag with '14 boomstick as only real
upgrade but i am looking to upgrade much more i want to
get a x valve and a intelliframe but, i was wondering why
not just get and RTPro for the money and its much better
gun and its got vert feed which my mag just has standard
feed but i just want some opinions thanks!

joeyjoe367
02-25-2003, 09:37 PM
I was in a simmilar situation as you were. I ended up just going with an RT Pro, just cuz It was easier to sell off my whole gun, and find someone who had everything I wanted (got mine used). It took a little while, but I got everything I wanted for a good price.

I believe the new RT Pro's come straight out of the factory with X-valves in them now. Don't quote me on that tho. If that's the case, you'll have to find a store that has a fresh stock, or pay MSRP from the AGD store.

as for being a "better gun", it's the same dern thing as a standard 'mag with an X-valve + I-frame.

Personally, I just love how RT's look. They're real perdy. :)

kenny45749
03-04-2003, 12:01 PM
I agree, it's a tough situation to be in. The one advantage that always gets to me is you can "personalize" a mag that you peice together to look more like "your" gun, but it comes at a price. From what you listed going with a new RT will get you what you want, as far as performance is concerned. Good luck:)

mykroft
03-04-2003, 12:13 PM
Note that if you get a vert feed RTP, you can't use your Mag barrels. Vert feed Mag barrels aren't compatible with standard/powerfeed barrels.

dv8withn8
03-04-2003, 02:38 PM
I have a brand spanking new RT Pro... came with x valve and level 10 installed... the X-mag "X" is engraved behind the RT on the valve. It's my baby. I'll post a pic if you wanna see.