PDA

View Full Version : 24Hour Scenerio Game

Sinistarr
02-25-2003, 10:17 PM
March 15-16th in Dalton, GA. Regulators Outpost is hosting another great scenerio game from 24 Hour Games. (http://www.24hourgames.com) Check out their site for more info on the game.

My wife and I played the last scenerio that 24hour games put on and it was a blast in spite of the cold conditions.

TAG (The Angel Guy) will be on hand as well as several other vendors. As I get reliable info I will post it here as to which vendors will be attending the game.

I would like to see as many AOers as possible show up. I know the schedule is packed for this next few months, but lets see how many we can get to this game.

UPDATE:Ok, the only vendor that has committed to the event is ACI. They will be setup on Saturday and possibly be back on sunday. Ringworm Paintball, a local shop will be on hand as well for service on most markers and small repairs.

G

Sinistarr
03-06-2003, 02:47 PM
Up for the update.

G

SN0BL1ND
03-10-2003, 11:13 AM
See ya there, dude!

Sinistarr
03-11-2003, 02:37 AM
The more the merrier!(sp?)

Be sure to introduce yourself! Look for me near the clubhouse, airstation, or reffing.

G

SN0BL1ND
03-11-2003, 10:03 AM
My wife is gonna be runnin' the concession stand, and I'll be around the 'Donut camp...

Sinistarr
03-11-2003, 11:04 PM
Cool!! I'll get to know her well. I tend to love to eat! You going to be at the party Friday? I would like to, but I work late.

G