PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Big Games

Koosh
02-25-2003, 11:05 PM
**ALL taken directly off Action Pursuits Forums...**

Anyone in CO interested in any of these? Action pursuit is all of 10 minutes away from my house, so I might actually be able to go to some of these....

Action Pursuit Paintball L.L.C
Proudly presents our 2003 Big Game Schedule

April 26th "Counter-Strike" scenario

June 28th 3rd annual "Modern Wars" scenario

July 26th "Battle for Middle Earth" scenrario

August 30th 5th annual Anniversary Big Game

April 26th "Counter-Strike" Big Game. Based on the mod. for the PC game half-Life. This is a terrorist-counter terrorist game that will have some very interesting twists as far as game play is concerned. Anyone who is familiar with the game and how "cash" is earned will love this game. Minimum prize package based on a minimum of 80 players is valued between 3-5,000.00. This is all given away in a raffle at the end of the day.

June 28th 3rd annual "Modern Wars" Summer Smash Big Game. This one has some sweet mini scenario games based on real battles that took place. We put our WWII landing craft and German pill box bunkers to good use in our "Saving Private Ryan" game ( lotsa pyros in this game:), then we do some vietnam games, bosnian missions and a few others for good measure. Same minimum prize package based on attendance.

July 26th "Battle for Middle Earth" You've seen The Lord of the Rings, now
kick soem *** as either an Orc or an Elf. And you aint battling for Keebler Cookies baby- your fighting for "The one Ring", that's right we are giving away the ring from the movie. We will have detailed maps of the field including fangorm forest, the shire, mt.doom etc along with a storyline shortly. we will be giving away close to $5,000.00 in prizes ( again depending upon attendance) that includes the Ring and rumor has it that I am even giving away Frodo's sword "Sting"!!! Prizes will also be given away to the player with the BEST COSTUM. you will NOT want to miss the epic "Battle of the Archers" final game. ( Bring your tylenol and ice packs cuz baby mid-evil whoop *** doesnt come without a welt

August 30th 5th Annual Anniversary Big Game. This is the big one. The one that has the biggest prizes, the most players and every year we toss out, raffle off, and just hand out over $5,000.00 in prizes. We play the games that you liked through the past 3 events. We are even giving out prizes to all the players that made it to all 4 of our events through the year. Past Anniversary game winners have gone home with Tippmanns, Angels, N2 tanks, masks, etc. You dont want to miss this one.

We look forward to having everyone out. More detailed info will be posted on this board every few days. Registration forms are already available on the site.

Pre-Registration is $50.00 and after the pre-reg deadline is $60.00 ( Pre-Reg deadline is the friday ONE week prior to each game.

Paint is $65.00/2000 round case if Pre-purchased with registration prior to 1 week deadline and $75.00 if after pre-reg deadline.

Camping info will be available in late Feb.

If you have any questions please call me at 970-381-8188 or email me at actionpursuit1@yahoo.com or post on this board.

Remember all you players have been asking me to run games this big for the last 5 years and now I am doing it. Tell players to come and play or our sponsors will decide that they wont want to participate next year. Lets make it a great turn out so the events will have even greater prizes next year and even more players.

Thanks
Anthony
Action Pursuit

ShooterJM
02-26-2003, 09:10 AM
Yeah I'll probably go to at least one of them!

Flip
02-27-2003, 11:56 AM
We got a site just for us, stop by if ya get a chance.

The link is in my Sig - Play Paintball Colorado

Midway
02-28-2003, 12:05 AM
What's up Flip?

I was hoping to get some game time in while my group was on the mountain skiing and now I see that you guys don't like to play in the snow? What's that all about? ;)

Anyway, just wanted to say howdy... Are you going to be coming to Kansas for Jagged Alliance March 21st? Otherwise I guess I'll see you at EMR...

Flip
02-28-2003, 10:48 AM
Yup I'll see ya in KS, we got 8 pre-registered and possibly a few that might walk-on with us. Playing with the MagDawgs for Hard Target.

There's a couple fields open now, plus an indoor field in Denver thats going strong, but the snow is too good! We've got a couple feet in the last week, I'm headed to the hills!