PDA

View Full Version : My I Frame Setup

maximum
02-27-2003, 12:35 AM
Well here is how I think im going to set this up..
Dont have my Revvy yet. It will be here Friday. and my grips tomorrow and my X VALVE! so many more pics to come..

Anyway here is the Frame

maximum
02-27-2003, 12:36 AM
The Jack Unplugged

FalconGuy016
02-27-2003, 12:38 AM
Very shiney gun :)

maximum
02-27-2003, 12:45 AM
If anyone has any Suggestions on how to mount the headphone jacks without the Cable Tie I am very eager to know.

Thanks!

Maximum

Bulldog
02-27-2003, 01:11 AM
If anyone has any Suggestions on how to mount the headphone jacks without the Cable Tie I am very eager to know.

Here's how I did mine. Maybe you could do something similar with those headphone jacks, mount one in the revy like I've got the extension mounted. Just a thought.

Brak
02-27-2003, 03:44 PM
the silver gun's field strip screw is in backwards, its supposed to screw from the grip up into the frame, not from the frame to the grip...just thought id tell you because it might get in the way like that when you install your valve

maximum
02-27-2003, 03:50 PM
yeah i know about the Screw I put it in like that So I dont lose it.. I havent gotten my Valve (should be at my house when i get home).. Thanks for noticing tho =)

heh

*note: I got my '03 Stickies today. Started to tear as soon as i put them on.. I just cut the back part off.

- Maximum

TheJester
02-27-2003, 04:11 PM
i recomend soldering those joints, it's not hard to do, and is better in the long run. as for mounting, i just have it run along the power feed, and it stays put just fine for me, but seeing you have vert feed, it may be a little difficult

maximum
02-27-2003, 04:14 PM
I am going to solder all the connections after I figure out how I want to mount it.. I think im going to mount it the same way just instead of a Zip tie maybe a Small Pipe Fastener thing.. Cant remember what they are called..

- maximum