PDA

View Full Version : Sluggos with barrel sleeves?

Patron God of Pirates
02-27-2003, 08:48 AM
Well, AGD is now producing sluggos with extended sleeves to cover the valve. This creates many new and interesting design opportunities.

I for one would like to see them do the same with barrel. The Minimag and old school RT bodies are the hotness. It would be nice to see what people could come up with if they had some extra meat up front.

Having as many milling options as possible will catapult Mags to a level of customization even the Cocker Jocks will envy.

Who's with me?

JAM
02-27-2003, 10:16 AM
Sure, why not? I can't imagine it would be too hard to add an extra inch or two to the front- might make for some cool designs.

-j

RamboPreacher
02-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates
Well, AGD is now producing sluggos with extended sleeves to cover the valve. This creates many new and interesting design opportunities.[clip]They are? I didnt' realize that. I jsut called adn my suggo body is still backordered, and the first two I bought did not have the extended area on the valve-area. has anyone seen this extended valve area sluggo from AGD?

Load SM5
02-27-2003, 10:32 AM
The next batch will have material over the valve, RP. It'll allow for designs that integrate the valve. It should look pretty nice.

ß.C.
02-27-2003, 03:28 PM
I'd like to see SS norise bodies with flame/teardrop designs on the sleeve, that'd be mine in a second.

GT
02-27-2003, 09:50 PM
would there be enough AL to show off the barrel like the mini's?

jb

nicad
02-28-2003, 02:13 AM
they already have about an inch overhanging the barrel!
most get cut off as excess.. i pseronally dont care for it.. but it is there to start with!