PDA

View Full Version : Thats It!!!

WARPED1
02-27-2003, 05:26 PM
I'm saving for an emag,my Angel LCD will be relegated to backup duty:p.
What should I get on it first after LX,if anything?

darklord
02-27-2003, 05:30 PM
Depends on what's important to you. If weight is a concern, then you can get a ULE rail, x-valve, and a ULE frame. If you want a blade trigger, I'd have to recommend Timmy63. Centerfeed is an option, but I'd advise to wait for the ULE body to be released rather than the no-rise, unless you're adamant on using the twist-lock. See, all the upgrades are just what you as an e-mag owner are looking for in the marker. I'd recommend buying the ULE body first, then later you can get some of the weight-removing upgrades. Oh yeah and if you like a blade trigger, I'd highly recommend the TL63.

Load SM5
02-27-2003, 05:35 PM
I'd go ahead and have Tuna make one of his ULE-mags for you. I've seen his work first hand and it's some nice stuff.

personman
02-27-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
I'd go ahead and have Tuna make one of his ULE-mags for you. I've seen his work first hand and it's some nice stuff.
Yea, but wait until the ULE body comes out :D
Def. Get the ULE body.. Frymarker grips are nice too.. get a barrel kit, but only after you decide wether you want a ULE body/Slug first..

Jonesie
02-27-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5

Yes, yes he does... :D

My Tunaman ULE-Mag (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66184&perpage=40&pagenumber=2)

Jonesie, Out!

WARPED1
02-27-2003, 06:30 PM
I'll be getting a single trigger custom made,I'll see if Doc can do it.I dislike twistlock,but its not really that important.Alow or no rise would be cool as I use a HALO B,I remember someone here saying they work better on a short stack of balls(HALO's).
How about tank wise,flatline the way to go?I'd hafta find one used,I hate shelling out so much for a new one.

Russ
02-27-2003, 07:57 PM
The colored E-Mags that were sold about 2 years ago were all "ULE" guns...mine has the milled out rail & trimmed grip frame. Find a used one. :)