PDA

View Full Version : Help me put on Scenario in MI !!!

bgforce
02-27-2003, 11:53 PM
Hey, I'm opening a field between Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo, just 1 mile from 131. It opens in 1 month. We'll open with a 300 yard long woods course and a speedball field with 75 acres to spare. My 2 business partners and I would really like to do a scenario game this summer and we even have a lake and some camping spots so it could be a 24 hour game. We don't have any experience putting on a scenario game, so if someone has experience with such an event, we'd be interested in partnering to get one or two done on our fields and property this summer.

BTW, our website it being built at www.gunlakepaintball.com

Darkstorm
02-28-2003, 01:55 PM
Contact Viper.....at viperscenarios.com. He does not have a huge schedule for the year and might be interested in picking up a new area or could point you in a good direction. I would suggest coming to Houston for Red vs Blue in April. PaintballUSA has been around for several years and has a similar setup to what it sounds like what you want. Talk to the owners al. You would get also. You will get a lot of ideas. Further, it is a viper scenario, Blue from EMR will be there, along with REDZ, the OpForce guys and a LOT of scenario players.

Since I have to be up there a couple times a year, depending on the date, I'll show up.