PDA

View Full Version : From AGD Pride at Skyball! Get the Scoop!

Scooter/Cootie
02-28-2003, 12:36 AM
Hey everyone, we just got done with our games today and we're coming live to you from the hotel lobby at the SkyDome in lovely Toronto! :cool:

The hotel was cool enough to have a couple of PC's with free high speed internet access, so we'll be able to keep you updated with whats happening everyday! ;)

I gotta tell that everyone of the AO'ers that came out to cheer us are are awesome! They brought a 70' banner :eek: and we by far had the most fans in the stands today. It was great hearing the stands yell "GO PRIDE!!!". :p

We played our first 5 games out of 8 today, starting at 7:00 and unfortunately, I've gotta be honest and tell you that we didn't play to the best of our ability. :(

We dropped our first two games, got a 95pt bye for our third, dropped our fourth, and won a decisive victory in our fifth and last game of the night.

A bit of bad news is that after we played our fourth game of the night, I rolled my ankle and basically had to be carried off the field. The SkyDome called the paramedics and they assessed that it was a bad sprain but nothing serious. They recommended that I got to the emergency room (just in case I tore a muscle) but like thats going to happen, I've got three more games to play tomorrow!

Our guest player, Clare, has been playing awesome all day. :) She's filled in nicely and certainly has turned more than a few heads in the crowd and on the sidelines. ;)

Thats about all for now. We're off to the local watering holes but we'll be back on the fields at 12:00 noon (est) tomorrow. Wish us all luck!

We'll also have a few pics later that I'll throw up here for everyone to see. I'll write another update after we're done playing tomorrow. Lata!

WARPED1
02-28-2003, 12:44 AM
PICSPICSPICSPICSPICS!

AutomagRT1483
02-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Good Luck tomorrow guys and gal;)

Strider
02-28-2003, 01:04 AM
Fifth game? I didn't think you were playing a fifth game tongiht! Ak, sorry we werent there with our banner, we wont miss another game! I promise! :)

Guys, check your Private messaging...

Fred
02-28-2003, 09:37 AM
PICS!

I wanna see what I'm missing!

Kevmaster
02-28-2003, 10:39 AM
go PRIDE! go PRIDE!

can I give you virtual cheers?!?

Will Wood
02-28-2003, 11:56 AM
But we all know it's not about the winning :) *Cough Cough*

At least you showed them up today in the crowd. That's just as good.

The Frymarker
02-28-2003, 12:05 PM
Cool!

What about a 71' virtual banner?:p

personman
02-28-2003, 05:19 PM
Put some ice on that ankle, get some rest, and have fun!
Good luck!

FESTUS33
02-28-2003, 08:55 PM
Hope You Guy's and Gal had a better day today.
Rock the House! and keep us Updated.
Wish I could be there with Ya!
Rick:eek: