PDA

View Full Version : My AO Skyball thank you thread.

Temo Vryce
02-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Well I was only able to attend Skyball for only one day this year and over the course of yesterday afternoon and evening I had a lot of fun and got to meet some new people and some old friends again. I also would like ot thank a few people for a few things.

In no special order:

Archangel Damien: Thanks for the timbits on the drive up as well as the conversation.

AGDJon: Thanks for the laughs and remembering that I'm the Super Chicken.

KayleAGD: Thanks for for fixing my friends mag for me. It was an honor to bask in the glory of a master.

djbea: Thanks for the autograph and for just saying hi while we were in the Hard Rock.

CaPoEiRa: Thanks for be cool enough to just talk to us little folk.

Muzikman: Thanks for offering to buy supper at the Hard Rock that was really cool of you.

Dragoon: Thanks for the offer of a bed while I was there. I wish I could have taken you up on it.

Strider: Thanks for the use of your "Mr. Emag". The Flatline air system really helped out when Kayle was fixing Kavik's mag.

AGD Pride: Thanks for giving me the chance to meet you guys. You all seem really cool and I really wish that I could have gotten more time to get you know you all better.

AGD Kids: Thanks for the adrenaline rush that I got from watching your first game Thursday night. It's been a long time since I've felt that from just watching a game.

Creative Mayhem: Thanks for setting up the AO meet and great at the Hard Rock it was a lot of fun. Also thanks for the conversations, it was nice to meet you.

Finally AGD: I'm sorry that you couldn't make it out but I do have to thank you for having such a great staff working the booth Skyball. Maybe next year you'll be able to come out in person.

I know I didn't mention everyone I meet from AO so I will thank those that I didn't mention. Thank you for taking the time to stop and say hi. It was nice to meet you all. I look forward to meeting you all again sometime in the future.

Temo Vryce
02-28-2003, 10:55 PM
Just wanted to keep this on the front page.

Strider
03-02-2003, 05:34 PM
Thanks bud, it was no problem... It gave me an excuse to bring my emag out for show at the AGD booth. They were able to tell me what was wrong with my tanks fill problem at the same time. :)

Temo Vryce
03-02-2003, 07:58 PM
So it doesn't take 2 minutes to fill any more? That's great. Mike will be happy to hear that.

Strider
03-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Actually, I have to order a new fill nipple. The one that I got with it isn't an AGD nipple! So slow fills for a while yet... :)

Might as well put up my own:

AGD Pride / Kids - It was a priviliage (sp?) hanging with you guys. I've never had an opporotunity to hang with a team of your level before. Thanks for the RTPX!

Jon - Your one cool cat boy! Your Tom impression was funny. :) All round fun guy!

Creative Mayhem - Finaly got to meet you! Love the Jersey, having your sig pic on it makes me proud. As well, thanks for making me Striding Wang "Fastest Wang"! :D You have the nicest Minimag every produced!

AGD - Thanks for sending your bunch, and making the best equipment on the market! I wish you could have been there so I could get to know you...

Bea - It was cool chatting with you. Your incredibly nice, and so easy to talk to. Thanks for comming to the AO meet!

DyNasTy
03-02-2003, 10:12 PM
AGD Jon - It was nice talking with you, and thanks for calling me the "starving highschool/college student", and thanks again for the level 10.

Scooter - It was nice talking with ya, sorry to hear about your ankle, but that happens :(, it was nice talking with ya while I was there though

Havoc - Thanks for installing the level 10 kit, its working great :)

AGD - Thanks for sneding such an amazing staff, and the booth was great, prob best one in the skydome I know I spent most of my day there. The CNC Blue X-mag was simply put, nothing but AMAZING, best marker in the show!

spore 283
03-03-2003, 06:03 AM
thanks dude kids appreciate it CHESTER:cool: :D :) :D :) :cool: :D :) :cool: :p

Temo Vryce
03-03-2003, 05:16 PM
This needs to stay on the front page so people will know they've been thanked. :)

AGDJon
03-05-2003, 01:17 PM
It was great making new friends as well as seeing old friends.

BTW, How can I ever forget the superchicken LOL

Strider, that banner was hilarious bro. I still can't get over that LOL.

Dynasty, I remember that LOL, that was funny wasn't it.

Too bad we had to call it quits already. I would have loved to stay another week :)

anthraxxx
03-05-2003, 01:57 PM
i was so jazzed when i found out that agd was going to be at skyball this year. jon and the rest of the crew there were amazing. true to agd form there wasnt as much flash as some of the other booths, instead you let your product do the talking! i had a blast watching those who didnt play mags freak out over the LX video (Tom sticking his tongue in the breech is one serious show believing in your prooduct)and playing with the warp display. and even though the booth wasnt in the heart of all the action, it never seemed to be dead over the two days that i was at skyball. hope you keep coming back!

shartley
03-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce
This needs to stay on the front page so people will know they've been thanked. :)
LOLROF That is so funny. I can understand thanking them, but if you were really worried that they knew they were thanked, wouldn’t you send them PMs or E-Mail? ;)

Temo Vryce
03-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Ok so I should have sent more PM's but do you really want to send 10+ identical PM's when you can just bump a post every few days? I know it's lazy but hey atleast I got you to laugh. :)

Havoc_online
03-05-2003, 09:10 PM
Thanks for posting this. I like these types of threads, it shows that at the booth we ARE doing a good job(along with letting everyone else know it too!) :)

Dragoon
03-05-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce

Dragoon: Thanks for the offer of a bed while I was there. I wish I could have taken you up on it.

I know we are all a friendly bunch...
But just to clarify, it was an offer of my spare bed, not an overture.
:D :D

Douglas