PDA

View Full Version : What did I do to my Flatline?!?

ghideon
02-28-2003, 02:13 PM
Today I tested out the Mag, and when I went to disconnect my QD I forgot to turn off the tank (loud hissing noises ensued). I had a little under 1k in there, but I managed to attempt to turn off the tank. However, when I turned the on/off to off, there was still air leaking out of the hose. I turned the on/off again, and nothing changed. Of course now I am out of air, so I can't fiddle with it. Any ideas as to what went wrong? Something with the on/off maybe?

ghideon
02-28-2003, 02:22 PM
One more thing I failed to mention. When I removed the QD the pressure into the gun was 400ish, and the tank pressure was under 1k.

xen_100
02-28-2003, 06:16 PM
sounds like the on/off may have a slight leak............I would fill up the tank and see if it still leaks. sometimes those on/offs dont seal well if there is not much pressure in the tank........being as you leaked alot it may reseat when you refill. if not.....drain it and replace the on/off o-rings.

fyse0
02-28-2003, 08:40 PM
OH MY GOD YOU KILLED IT! no it sounds like an on/off leak like the guy above me said

Brak
03-02-2003, 12:12 AM
its probably a leak in your QD, as everyone said. i recommend picking up a proconnect, its the best QD you can buy and will never mess up. i got mine used and it still works great