PDA

View Full Version : So....How many times can the McRib come back?

cphilip
02-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Hmmm? :( Can processed pork like substances actualy ever go away? And then if so why bring them back? :rolleyes:

Blennidae
02-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Is it coming back? Haven't heard anything here in NorCal. I love McRib...

pbguy888
02-28-2003, 05:38 PM
Im with homer from that one simpson's episode mmmmm burgers...

digitard
02-28-2003, 05:47 PM
It can come back as many times as it wants ... its the only thing I'll munch from McD's .... well and the fries.

But in all actuality .. its about In-n-Out .. or SONIC

Sincerely,
Dave K

cphilip
02-28-2003, 06:01 PM
What realy concerns me is... do they realy "come back" or do they just stumble over a few cases in the back of a Freezer some where?

Sort of like Tom finds stuff in the Attic? :( :eek:

darklord
02-28-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
What realy concerns me is... do they realy "come back" or do they just stumble over a few cases in the back of a Freezer some where?

Sort of like Tom finds stuff in the Attic? :( :eek: LOL! Good one! Yeah they made a parody of that on the Simpsons, the Ribwich... most of the stuff you find at McDonald's is fake anyway. Like the hamburgers especially. I only trust the chicken there.... oh yeah, the ice cream is really processed lard as I recall. There's some book called "fast food *something*", I forget the whole title, but it tells you all about that stuff.

Cliffio
02-28-2003, 07:31 PM
actually they use mcRibs as sales boosters, but with the new dollar menu and new taste menu's floudering i would say the mcRib should be brought back around

the ice cream is not lard:rolleyes:

however ice cream is made from milk and milk does have cream/fat in it

RetroEclipseMan
02-28-2003, 07:32 PM
Yeah for sure. I've never had the McRib but from the looks of it I don't think I ever would. It just looks gross and that's even bad for fast food standards. As for trusting their chicken man I would think twice about that. I used to work in fast food for almost 2 and half years and you don't even wanna know what's in their chicken nuggets. The one thing I'm mad about is Jack N' The Box not serving their western cheeseburger for 99 cents anymore. That was the greatest deal ever.:(

FalconGuy016
02-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Sonic ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH *Drool* why must I have moved to springfield

Miscue
02-28-2003, 08:49 PM
I don't like McRibs at all...

cheetah256
02-28-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Sonic ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH *Drool* why must I have moved to springfield

i'd have to agree with you there :D too bad theres no sonics near me...

El Gallo Negro
02-28-2003, 09:00 PM
It's all about Jack in the box :p

Ok so I'm a shift leader at Jack just being dumb...
Yeap it is all about In and Out

walker2287
02-28-2003, 09:19 PM
cliffo it sound like u work at micky dees

Cliffio
02-28-2003, 09:50 PM
actually my dad owned 4 McDonald's, until he sold them all last year, he is now retired

but yes, i worked at his stores for 4 years

pbzmag
02-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Blennidae
Is it coming back? Haven't heard anything here in NorCal. I love McRib...

I'm surpised that it's not up in NorCal. Come down to SoCal and feast on them!

Xerces
03-01-2003, 08:43 AM
'how many times can the mcrib come back?'

never enough.

nippinout
03-01-2003, 09:05 AM
Oh man, I love McRibs!!!

I passed McDonald's on the way home yesterday and saw a sign for it. I made a note to go buy a gross of them. :)

When I was younger, I think it was just in the Chicago area, but they had a thing at McDonald's called the McJordan. lol, named after #23 himself. I believe it was a rib sandwich and had onions on it. Perhaps it was a combo meal thing, but man those are great sandwiches. :)

shartley
03-01-2003, 09:15 AM
I have to agree… SONIC! When I was living down in Louisiana I would get off of work and drive my 77 Cordova down to Sonic and get a Double Sonic Burger with cheese and large fries and Strawberry Smoothie (or whatever they call them.. it has been QUITE a long time)…. At least twice a week. MMMMMMMM

The don’t have Sonic in my neck of the woods. :(

Fred
03-01-2003, 10:13 AM
I did a year long sentenc... I mean I spent a year working at a Mickey D's...

Never again will I work in the food service industry...

They tried to punish me by making me a manager...<Shudder>

The McRib is immortal, it will never go away, they just rotate it around. I never liked it, but its pretty popular in the Detroit area...

I miss the Arch Deluxe myself...

---Fred

ShaftyMcGee
03-01-2003, 11:04 AM
im lucky my school makes a rib sandwich that tastes EXACTLY like the McRib i always grab a couple on the days they have them!

Automaggin2
03-01-2003, 11:08 AM
OMG McRibs are the best McDonalds sandwiches ever! the only fast food sandwich that could ever beat it was the retired Black Stack BBQ burger from Burger King