PDA

View Full Version : another question

Mr.Minus
03-01-2003, 12:06 AM
alright so i got about 350-400 bucks from shoveling snow and stuff and of course i have to spend it...
i have a basically stock mag and i need a hopper, so there goes about 80 bucks or so...

i wanna get an x valve, which will wait...its a little more than twice the price of a LX so ill just get that with LX included in a little while, and i need to get a n2 tank, the one i found is 190 dollars, and im getting the tank and hopper for sure. so i got about 130 dollars to spend

my question is about double trigger frames, i want a new trigger frame but im wondering about the dye ones for automags, do the automag ones have this:

All DYE cocker 45 slide frames are completely adjustable in sear spring retention, trigger stop retention and forward trigger movement. You can basically fine tune this thing so much you’ll get sick.

the slide frame seems sweet but to what i understand from this they dont make them for automags...only for cockers, am i right?

so should i get:
1) the dye (i only want it if it comes with all that cool stuff above ^^) and also is it possible to intellifeed it?
2) the new airgun designs double trigger frame... (again, is it possible to intellifeed it?
3) the airgun designs intelliframe, which i know i can intellifeed, but my question about that one is: is it adjustable like the dye one?

thanks for any replies

Daniel

Load SM5
03-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Get an intelliframe. The Dye frames for a mag are'nt like those for a cocker frame. You can intellifeed any frame out there if you find a good place to mount a microswitch.

JAM
03-01-2003, 01:00 AM
stay away from the DYE frame... no good for the automag- i will agree with most of the others on this board and say that the intelliframe rocks! definately get one!