PDA

View Full Version : AGD KIDS/LIONS at MGO

Troy
03-01-2003, 10:17 AM
First off I would like to thank AGD and the guys from AO team for letting us use a hopper. How did the run thru on your last game go?

We were one game away from making the semis. We beat Shocktech but lost the pull. We shot all of WORR/Brasseagle Allstars but ran out of time before we could hang.

The best games were on the JT field where we did a double run thru on both sides of the Piramid. The first game on the JT field against Shockwave CN Andy got all the way to the other teams flag station on the break and shot four guys before the other team or the refs knew what was going on. We were also taking both tape 50's on the break on this field. Game over in 30 sec.

The next game the other team sent two to the snake side against Chester. With all of the confusion in the center Chester was able to shoot the first guy, and crawl all the way to the other teams side. The remaining guy in the snake thought Chester was on his team and tells him "hey I got your front covered".:D Definitly one of the funniest games I have ever been a part of. Game over 30 sec.

While I hate losing, the MGO is one of the best tournaments in the states. If you have never gone you should check it out. The site is very good when the fields don't flood. Even with all of the rain the staff did a great job of getting the fields ready to play.

Go AGD

Troy

Load SM5
03-01-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Troy

The best games were on the JT field where we did a double run thru on both sides of the Piramid. The first game on the JT field against Shockwave CN Andy got all the way to the other teams flag station on the break and shot four guys before the other team or the refs knew what was going on. We were also taking both tape 50's on the break on this field. Game over in 30 sec.

That was a great game, defiantely had the crowd riled up, I don't thinkthey had ever seen anything like that. It was great meeting you guys down there. See you at Muddy Gras next year.

Automaggin2
03-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Wow, the JT field looks small.. was that for 10 man?

Load SM5
03-01-2003, 11:12 AM
Mardi Gras is always 5 man.

WARPED1
03-02-2003, 01:38 AM
Just 5 man.Imagine 20 guys plus refs on there!Yikers!