PDA

View Full Version : Wow... this isn't nice.

rdb123
03-01-2003, 08:26 PM
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=195491

Scroll down a few posts.

-Ron

irbodden
03-01-2003, 08:29 PM
Looks like no one likes them.. :(

splat15k
03-01-2003, 08:32 PM
man, they are really slamming AGD Kids!

Mango
03-01-2003, 09:08 PM
They can't accept the fact that they lost. So they immediatly point the blame somewhere else. Such immature punkazzes on PBnation.

cphilip
03-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Go look at my response about WC incident! He must not know that I was there!!! :)

pbguy888
03-01-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Brak
i dont think that they are slamming AGD, they are jsut saying that it really sucks because the RT is a great part of AGD's products, and the fact you cant use them anymore really sucks

Im pretty sure its still legal...

SlartyBartFast
03-01-2003, 10:47 PM
But the whole issue does bring up a very valid point. Something as importanta s trigger bounce should not be left to individual judges to detect.

It's probably time that minimum trigger pull distances and weights be established and that a standard test be devised to detect illegal equipment.

cphilip
03-01-2003, 10:58 PM
maybe some of your did not go there and see my reply. I was right there and it was not only Mags that were being dissallowed. In fact we managed to get the mag (it was only one) fixed but the other markers could not be fixed. Almost every type of marker failed that judge. That guys story is all wrong and I set him straight. I know. I was right there when it happened.

Unless of course he is just making it all up and he wasn't even there, it was his team that had one marker that was not allowed on the field. And it was not a Mag. All the kids markers were allowed...

mag-hatter
03-01-2003, 11:35 PM
RT IS ILLEGAL NOW?!?!?

or am i wrong? thats what that post was saying right?

yeahthatsme
03-01-2003, 11:36 PM
their just jealous that agd kids are the bestest team ever.... and they shoot mags which are the bestest markers ever!

hey phil, good job on squashing that jerkoff who was trying to trash the kids' rep.

cphilip
03-01-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
RT IS ILLEGAL NOW?!?!?

(Sigh) if you would read you would not have to ask that.... NO THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL!!!!!!!! :p

mag-hatter
03-01-2003, 11:42 PM
wha? you expect me to read?!?!? what do you take me for, an experienced poster?!?!?

Collegeboy
03-01-2003, 11:44 PM
RT IS ILLEGAL NOW?!?!?

I hope not, I am thinking of buying one.

cphilip
03-01-2003, 11:47 PM
wha? you expect me to read?!?!? what do you take me for, an experienced poster?!?!?

LOL!... no I suppose not...:(

But now it needs to be said that any marker that the trigger will bounce on is subject to being dissallowed on the field and people are checking. And many of you try and achieve this. And if you mess around and get yours to do it then you may be asking for trouble. With an Emag you can do what they did then on that one and lock it in emode and it will get by. But you realy need to not do this and keep it completely legal. And that goes for ALL kinds of markers not just Mags. They were finding as many other Manufacturers markers doing this as well. People just like to look harder on Mags because of that mix up with the Tippman RT and the Mag RT. And they myth perpetuates just like that one guy over there was trying to perpetuate. Its a good thing I happened to have witnessed it or he might have gotten away with it without being challenged on it. He probably still will keep telling that story though. Because he is an dork but...

shartley
03-01-2003, 11:53 PM
*sigh* Some people.....

Ov3rmind
03-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Wow, didn't expect them to run away with my comment like that on PBN. Oh well.

Temo Vryce
03-01-2003, 11:58 PM
Nice job on the Smack Down CPhilip

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-02-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

Its a good thing I happened to have witnessed it or he might have gotten away with it without being challenged on it.

Who cares!?!?!?!? I mean yeah, i can't stand the immaturity that goes on over at pbnation, but give me a break. He's probably 12 that just got a timmy from his parents cause he just got into paintball. Let them think what they want them to think. Their opinions are so insignifigant, it's rediculous why people get so riled up when they state it. Not like fighting with them is even going to change anything. They're just going to argue like they're children that they are.

cphilip
03-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Ov3rmind
Wow, didn't expect them to run away with my comment like that on PBN. Oh well.

Well as to your comment over there...I am not certain why you even made it or what you might have ment by it other than how they ran away with it. I was not realy all that pleased with what you seemed to imply either....

cphilip
03-02-2003, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L

Who cares!?!?!?!?

I DO! No I not out to change the world. Just some little specks of it some times. :cool:

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-02-2003, 12:18 AM

I DO! No I not out to change the world. Just some little specks of it some times. :cool:

Whatever floats your boat i guess.

cphilip
03-02-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
Whatever floats your boat i guess.

And this would not be one of em... :D

Troy
03-02-2003, 12:27 AM
go buy an RT you can still use them. They just have to be set up so that the trigger doesn't bounce(lower the output preasure). Chester still uses one of the original RT's (Banjo Bolt) and has no problems at all.

As far as World Cup goes, we had the same problems the kids had so we took the trigger rods out of our e-mags for a quick fix.

Good job setting things straight cphilip

WARPED1
03-02-2003, 02:29 AM
How many of you activly partake in NPPL tournies?I bet next to none.Go play PSP instead,NPPL has always been a rules nazi.PSP has XBall anyway................

Peach
03-02-2003, 03:00 AM
Nicely said warped... But there are still going to be NPPL players *****ing at a tuned up ROF RT. This weekend I'm going to have so see how low of pressure I have to go to get rid of bounce... I am thinking it will be low enough that I will get shootup, and that will make me very unhappy. I am also pretty sure that the refs will be looking directly at e/x-mags and RT mags. If I can't get my rt mini to work good w/o bounce I will have to look into buying either the 2k2 or lasoya timmy as backup or main marker depending where I am going to be playing. I like the real-life triggerpull of my rt, but I may have to give it up for a featherlight pull :(.

oldsoldier
03-02-2003, 03:02 AM
PBN is full of small minds.

Mango
03-02-2003, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by oldsoldier
PBN is full of small minds.

haha Amen! :D

shartley
03-02-2003, 07:56 AM
But unfortunately, it is these “small minds” that contribute to FAR too many misconceptions out there. So you can’t just sit back and say “they are idiots, or are only 12, so let them say what they want.. it doesn’t matter”…. Because it does matter, unfortunately.

FutureMagOwner
03-02-2003, 09:15 AM

And this would not be one of em... :D

and laughing at my $750 chopomatic impulse(i think its probably my halo a and rev that are causing the problem though :) )

TheBigRaguPB4L
03-02-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by shartley
But unfortunately, it is these “small minds” that contribute to FAR too many misconceptions out there. So you can’t just sit back and say “they are idiots, or are only 12, so let them say what they want.. it doesn’t matter”…. Because it does matter, unfortunately.

I disagree. Anyone that reads their dribble online is just going to go to a tournament or their field or store and hear/believe it there. The only thing the kids on PBN maybe do is corrupt their feeble minds a little sooner. I think it has more to do with field owners, company owners(IE jim drew), ect.

The way i see it, it really doesn't matter. You think going over there and proving them stupid really changes anything? Just as if they were to come over here, and be dumb. Anything they say or do over here will really not change the way anyone thinks. It's the same over there. They're still in their own little "mags suck and so do their owners" world. Nothing we say or do is going to make them realize thier ignorance.

magsRus
03-02-2003, 01:06 PM
god i love paintball

RTMAGBOY13
03-02-2003, 01:22 PM
yea crazy poeple whenever they loose they just blame oon the trigger bounce just so they dotn look bad cause tehy lost