PDA

View Full Version : Impy or RT?

automag223
03-02-2003, 10:37 AM
would u rather have a nasty impulse or a rt pro...don't vote rt just cuz this is an automag fourm...i need feedback on what is good and what is bad about these two markers

irbodden
03-02-2003, 10:41 AM
RT Pro,

First of all, I am NOT a 'Mag drone, at all.

I had a Vision w/ Eclipse Blade Trigger, etc. The trigger was so short, it would go off as I ran. LOL. I couldn't get into a grove on the trigger like I can on the RTPro that I have now.

I say shoot them both, they are sooooo diffrent, you should really try em'.

Riot[Z-Grip]
03-02-2003, 10:54 AM
I voted RT Pro (Also, not a 'mag drone. I'm building my first Impy right now.)

I just think that RT Pro's are too good a deal to pass up right now... They come with Intelliframes and X-Valves stock now. (If you wait for stores to get in some RT-X's.) How could you pass up a reliable, fast gun with an I-Frame, Aluminum Valve, and LX out of the box? =)

Just my .02.

-Riot

LaW
03-02-2003, 11:34 AM
both different beasts. You really have to get some trigger time on both to make that decision.

magsRus
03-02-2003, 12:48 PM
I used to have an Impulse and an RT. I'am going to keep this simple and to the point get the Impulse.

RTMAGBOY13
03-02-2003, 01:30 PM
id say nasty impulse ive never shot a nasty however i have shot a rat numerous times and love how they shoot ive never got to use a magnetic trigger tho but i heard its just a love/hate thing. the vision is also pretty kewl and they look really nice too

RTMAGBOY13
03-02-2003, 01:33 PM
id say nasty impulse ive never shot a nasty however i have shot a rat numerous times and love how they shoot ive never got to use a magnetic trigger tho but i heard its just a love/hate thing. the vision is also pretty kewl and they look really nice too

http://www.paintballwholesalers.com/private/store/nasty/nasty_impulse/nasty_impulse_pics/blue%20black%20fade%20polish.JPG

http://www.paintballwholesalers.com/private/store/nasty/nasty_impulse/nasty_impulse_pics/red%20silver%20high%20polish.JPG

paint_munkey
05-05-2003, 04:43 PM
vision or non vision nasty?

MinimagRockin'
05-05-2003, 07:25 PM
I've never shot an impulse but if someone asked me right now if I wanted to trade my rt for one I would say no way.

AcemanPB
05-05-2003, 09:41 PM
The new RTpros come with level 10.....

Is the Nasty coming with an eye?

RetroEclipseMan
05-05-2003, 10:13 PM
I would say that you gotta shoot both and play with both to really decide. My friend just got a Nasty and the thing just rips. I was really impressed with how easy I could walk that trigger to. I'd still have to go with the RT Pro. You can put a no rise or ULE body on it and it'll be way more compact than most guns out there imo. That's the one reason I love my mag so much. It's just way more low profile than most guns out there right now.

sneakyhacker420
05-05-2003, 10:16 PM
wanna buy MY nasty impulse? :p

crankydan
05-06-2003, 04:41 PM
My son shoots a Gloss Red Nasty w/vision. I use a EMAG lx Center Feed. The two are pretty close in speed, I like the EMAG for weight which reduces the kick. I have shot the RT Pro and dont really like the mechanical trigger. I rarely shoot my EMAG in pure mechanical. I am a die hard Mag man, but if I had to pick one, I would go with the Nasty. These things come ready to rip straight out of the box. I would also get the vision, you are restricted without it(cricket board thing). Also get the magnetic trigger, they are smoother. Last but not least bit of advice, try them both first. Good luck, I hope this helps.
PS, for the price of a Nasty w/vision, you can get a EMAG. :D