PDA

View Full Version : Official "Show Your AGD Pride" Banner Winners!

Scooter/Cootie
03-02-2003, 06:22 PM
I realize that this might be a little late to everyone but I wanted to put out an official thread naming the winners.

All the banners that were there were awesome and we appreciated all the AO'ers that came out and cheered us on. :cool:

And without further ado, here are the winners in the "Show Your AGD Pride" banner contest!

Otis won a warp with this banner.

Scooter/Cootie
03-02-2003, 06:23 PM
Fred won a warp with this banner.

Scooter/Cootie
03-02-2003, 06:30 PM
And the winner of the RT Pro was Strider with the 70'+ banner! :D :cool:

Sorry but the pic just dosent do any justice to the size and work you guys put into the banner!

Jonno06
03-02-2003, 07:45 PM
wow,that banner is HUGE,good job guys.

Strider
03-02-2003, 07:54 PM
The best part is, thats only about 70% of the banner! :D

Thanks for the new marker guys! That is one of the nicest mechanical markers I've seen before. Andre has bought my half from me, so he'll be ripping up the field with it beside my emag. :)

It was a pleasure to come out and cheer you guys on, despite not doing well. Also thanks for letting us hang out all weekend! You guys are great. I hope that when our team grows big enough that we can hang out at events in the future.

darklord
03-02-2003, 10:00 PM
70'+????? :eek: :eek: :eek: That's massive! Congrats to the winners, I wish I could've gone. Go AGD!

Sir Andre
03-02-2003, 11:09 PM
We guessed that it was around 75 or so feet long!
Thank you very much for the great gun.
I had a blast, hanging around the best bunch of people, I have met in a long time. :)
I hope your ankle is feeling better now Scooter.

mag-hatter
03-03-2003, 12:00 AM
man, i was there with a banner but someone stole it and painted over it. here's a pic of it moments before it was jacked :(.

jk

congrats strider

omni
03-03-2003, 12:14 AM
At one point a Dome guy asked us to move becuase the banner was too big and blocking peoples view ... :D

Strider
03-03-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by mag-hatter
man, i was there with a banner but someone stole it and painted over it. here's a pic of it moments before it was jacked :(.

jk

congrats strider ROTFLMAO! Hehe, thats a good one! :D

Andre, welcome to AO!

Fred
03-03-2003, 10:01 AM
Still waiting to see a pic of mine in the stands... Wyn? Tato? Muzik? Anyone??? Anyone???

:(

wyn1370
03-03-2003, 10:13 AM
you mean you didn't take the pics, thought you where supposed to?
I don't know where the pics are, I wasn't even there when they held it up. They grabbed it and hung it before I even knew what was going on.

Strider
03-03-2003, 10:29 AM
I know Jon got a good one with the two big ones together... Guess he's not online yet.

Creative Mayhem
03-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Fred, I was hold your banner.... I couldnt take the pic. BTW, that warp is part mine. It was my loud mouth that drew attention to the banners. :D (although it was prolly my loudmouth that distracted Pride in thier last games too :( sorry)

CM

BTW.. Wyn, nice quote LOL :D

Otis
03-03-2003, 11:55 AM
awesome banners guys.. my team and i really liked fred's. How will agd contact me about the warp? if some one knows that'd be great thanx, guys later,
Otis

wyn1370
03-03-2003, 11:58 AM
I'd say call jon. But he's off today (since Tom gave him the day off), so try tomorrow.

Chell
03-03-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Otis
How will agd contact me about the warp? if some one knows that'd be great thanx, guys later,
Otis

I just asked Scooter about the warp for you. He said that he would follow up with Chupas. He believes that someone took it to give it to you. PM myself or Scooter if you do not hear anything in the next couple of days. Congrats on winning it!

Otis
03-03-2003, 01:16 PM
alright thanx alot one of my friends won an iframe on here before he said they just email u or pm u.. but did everyone else already get there prizes? except me? or how did that work..
thanx,
Otis

wyn1370
03-03-2003, 01:18 PM
everybody else picked there's up later saturday before we took the booth down.

Otis
03-03-2003, 01:19 PM
oh crap.. sucks for me... i might not see the warp is what they are telling me?

Scooter/Cootie
03-03-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Otis
oh crap.. sucks for me... i might not see the warp is what they are telling me?

I'll make sure that you get your Warp. It's either with Chupas right now and he's planning on mailing it to you or someone picked it up from Chupas for you.

I'll double check with him to see where it's at.

PM me if you have any questions.

Scooter/Cootie
03-03-2003, 02:47 PM
I just got off the phone with Chupas. He's got your Warp and is planning on mailing it to you.

Go ahead and PM him with your address and he'll FedEx it out to you.

Otis
03-05-2003, 10:08 AM
thanks scooter.. i talked with him through pm hes gunna get the warp and send it too me thanx alto for the help guys.. thanx again,
Otis

Fred
03-05-2003, 01:50 PM
Funny, neither Wyn nor Tato picked mine up... they each thought the other had it... :rolleyes: :p

No biggie... I'm not playing until the end of this month.

Do the AGD warps come with the 90* powerfeed adapter piece?

---Fred

Riotz
03-06-2003, 01:36 PM
There should be a few more pics of these I took on another camera.

Congrats to all those who made them!

Sorry for all of you who had to hold them, heheh. :D