PDA

View Full Version : So, I've Got An ULE Rail...

Russ
03-02-2003, 08:04 PM
When I bought the gun a couple years ago, they didn't call 'em "ULE"...Heck, I just liked the pretty color :D

...I still yearn for a "Slug" body, though :(

cphilip
03-02-2003, 08:31 PM
Yep that was a pretty much unknown term back in them days wasn't it? But almost all the colored ones had em. Yea you gonna build a ULE Emag outa that now Russ?

Kevmaster
03-02-2003, 08:44 PM
yeh. slap a sluggo and a ULE grip frame on that bad boy

cphilip
03-02-2003, 08:50 PM
I believe he already has the ULE grip frame too. If I am not mistaken he has a Tequila Fade emag like the one I had and it had ULE Grip and Rail too. Is that still the Tequila you had Russ?

AGD
03-02-2003, 10:29 PM
So Russ, how are you getting along with your gun? Last we talked you were frustrated with ball breaks. Did we fix that with LX??

Thanks,

AGD

davidb
03-02-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by AGD
So Russ, how are you getting along with your gun? Last we talked you were frustrated with ball breaks. Did we fix that with LX??

Thanks,

AGD

This single post just makes me want a mag so much..

Russ
03-02-2003, 11:27 PM
cphilip,

Yep,Tequila Sunrise...almost sold it a year or so ago, after I got laid-off, my kid talked me out of it (He's such a GOOD son :) The gun has the "ULE" trigger frame as well. I will put an "ULE" lo-rise mainbody on it...

Tom,

I went through a long hiatus of not playing, but been back at it for a month or so, all indoor play. I have just about 2 cases through the gun with the Level 10 kit, and I'm yet to chop a ball, or have a ball break on the bolt. I also use a HALO "A", which will go out tomorrow (3-3) for the "B" upgrade (I do ask myself why, because the "A" works pretty good) I would LOVE to get my hands on a slug body, and have at it with the 3-axis bridgeport at work...I will wait patiently for their arrival :cool:

EDIT: The Level 10, I installed it as per the "default" set-up, and have not have to change it yet. So far I'm very impressed with it's performance. Thanks, Tom :D