PDA

View Full Version : Who else thinks the AGD kids need new jerseys?

luke
03-03-2003, 08:16 AM
After looking at the Skyball pics, I noticed it's difficult to tell "who" they are from their jerseys. They have a cool design but you can't see the AGD logo (on the front) unless it's a close up shot. Anyway shouldn't they have some jerseys that SHOUT AGD ????

I'm guessing they pay for them out of their own pocket? Come on Tom they've earned their keep! :D ;)

Thordic
03-03-2003, 08:57 AM
Uh, I'd guess they are sponsored by Empire, actually :)

luke
03-03-2003, 09:15 AM
Am I missing something here? :confused:
AGD is not the main sponsor?

Thordic
03-03-2003, 10:07 AM
AGD is their gun sponsor.

Empire could be thier jersey/barrel/something else sponsor.

Most teams have multiple sponsors.

AGD doesn't have a jersey, so the Kids have a seperate jersey sponsor.

Although, take a look around. I'll bet you most of WGP's teams don't wear WGP jerseys.

Gun sponsors get their showing because the player is using their gun, the gun is very visible.

Smokee_2_7
03-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Thordic, I understand how the whole thing goes. .

however, Luke, I do agree with you, to a point.

I saw the kids at mardi gras 2 weeks ago, and (from a distance) really had to squint to see who they were. now big logo on the back or front saying AGD KIDS, No (noticeable) sponsor logos on the jerseys. Only by walking up through the crowd did i finally find someone with very small 'agd kids' on their back, and an emag in their hand.

Personally, I like the design of the empire jerseys, but I think it's too busy for tournamnents. Im a fan of the more
solid 'competition' designs such as the 'pro-series' offered by raven, Paintball junkies, DYE, Some of the JT jerseys, as well as some of the Smart parts jerseys.

The plainer design of these jerseys makes it much eaisier to pick out Sponsor's logos and names, (big print helps, too) especially from a distance. Come up with a nice logo for the team name and get that screne printed on the back in large print. Thats the kinda thing that we did for our jerseys, and I feel that they are pretty visible and easy to pick out.

heres a pic of the backs of some of our jerseys from MGO. If anyone even glanced at us, they would be able to tell in just a few seconds what team we played for.

http://www.xpb.us/images/xpbafter_jpg.jpg

Just my .02

Carl

LaW
03-03-2003, 11:32 AM
the empire jersies are the ones the AGD lions wear I believe. The few times I have seen agd kids the 3 of them wear red dye jersies... An AGD jersey is in the works right now for the AGD teams btw so its not really a big deal to discuss any further!

AGD
03-03-2003, 12:02 PM
OF COURSE we are getting them jersies. CSG was jammed with orders before Skyball and couldnt get us in. Pride has their art waiting there now. We will be looking better at the next event I promise.

AGD

PzYcO
03-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah, when are the AO jersy's gonna be avalible again? :(

luke
03-03-2003, 12:26 PM
VERY COOL! Can't wait to see them........

Smokee_2_7
03-03-2003, 01:14 PM
Sounds good to me! I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Carl

WARPED1
03-03-2003, 02:42 PM
I'd like to see them in like green AO jersies.I want an AO jersey actually...............

Troy
03-03-2003, 03:17 PM
The AGD Kids wore the Lions Jerseys for both MGO and SkyBall, because they were playing with 2 Lions at both events and we(Lions) had extra Jerseys for them.

National is a very supportive sponsor of ours and AGD didn't have Jerseys at the time. We did what we could with the Empire jerseys but the size of the Empire logo takes up most of the space on the Jerseys. Look for the Lions(and Kids) to all be wearing the same AGD Lions Jerseys by Las Vegas NPPL.

AGD
03-03-2003, 04:42 PM
AO jersies are available now in the store!!

AGD