PDA

View Full Version : i need help!!

WRX Sti
03-03-2003, 11:15 AM
I am having some problems with getting my level-ten to work in my emag. no matter how many shims i use i cant stop the bolt from getting stck forward and leaking.
my emag works fine without the level ten, and the level ten works fine when i put it in my regular mag.
i read somewhere theat you need to get a new on off pin or something like that, i have the shortest one you can get(i think).
oh, also i am using my emag in manual mode because i do not have a charger, dont think that that would really make a difference though.

jrawlinson_2000
03-03-2003, 11:29 AM
sounds like the carrier, go down a size or 2, and see if that helps, IE if the current carrier has a line on it change it for just a dot (going down 1) or if it has a line & dot then go down to just a line (again down 1), failing that try going down again.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck

WRX Sti
03-03-2003, 12:21 PM
i am aready using the smallest carrier, (it is the only one that wont leak.

Dayspring
03-03-2003, 01:40 PM
If you're having bolt stick, you need to go UP a carrier.

Here's the test. Put the oring in the carrier and slided the carrier onto the piston of the Level 10 Bolt, oring first. Now, dangle the bolt from the carrier. Give it a small shake. It should be JUST snug. If it's too loose, it'll fall off. If it's too tight, it won't budge at all.

Also, make sure you are oiling the oring and running oil through the air lines when you gas up the gun.