PDA

View Full Version : Corpus Christi TX pb players need help!

boomerfoxtrot
03-03-2003, 11:33 AM
I went to Corpus Christi this past weekend to visit my old brother... who plays paintball as well.. =]

Saturday we went out to the field..... let me just say this.

The only netting on the whole site was around the porch of the building... and it was FISH netting! The fields looked like a couple of 12 year olds built them... almost about to fall over, holes in everything.
The field... to be nice, was crap.
my brother is in the Navy Flight school there, and there is a group wanting to start a paintball group.... I'm not sure how big in numbers they are.... but from what I understood there are alot of them.

This field is the only one in Corpus Christi... and it just out right sucks.... $40 field fee...
ok, $47 to buy a case of paint and go home with it.. it was $89 to buy a case of paint and play at the field with it... and the sale line they used "Well, we don't charge field fee"

but I'm not going to fuss about the prices, but about the safty of the field..... I know if you walk into a fast food place and it is unsafe you can call a hotline and report it...
in paintball, can you report unsafe fields?

We did not stay and play there that day, for reasons you can understand....

But if anyone is in the Corpus Christi area, and knows a better, safer place to play... please let me know... I'll pass it on!

yeahthatsme
03-03-2003, 05:13 PM
ask them who their insurance carrier is and contact the insurance company and let them know whats going on.

boomerfoxtrot
03-03-2003, 06:44 PM
is that the best way to do it?

I'll give it a try..

Trench
03-03-2003, 09:20 PM
I find it sad... Fish netting... These people kill our sport...