PDA

View Full Version : intellifeed Revie -> Xboard (Required upgrade?)

Temo Vryce
03-03-2003, 02:43 PM
A friend of mine recently came into possession of a brand new RTPX and would like to use the Intellifeeed. Now he wanted to know if it was worth the money to buy the Xboard upgrade. Personally I don't think that the upgrade is required but I said I would go to people that know best and ask them, and so here I am. Please let me know if he should get the upgrade first or not to bother with it. Thanks in advance guys.

Dayspring
03-03-2003, 02:54 PM
Well, it depends on what he's coming from. If he's coming from a 9V Revvy, sure. If he's already got a 12V, it starts getting dicey. You don't NEED it in order to intellifeed it.

But, the board's only $15 or less. Cheap upgrade.

Strider
03-03-2003, 03:12 PM
I'd say try it out with what he has, and if it's leaving gaps in his strings, then invest in a hopper upgrade.

With LX, there isn't as much to worry about with a loader not keeping up.

Temo Vryce
03-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Thanks guys. I'll let him know that he doesn't need to up grade just yet, but if he chooses to I'm sure that he'll be able to do it.

Bulldog
03-04-2003, 04:15 AM
Strider and Dayspring summed it up. I would just like to add that when I bought my micro X I was in the same boat. I found I didn't need the board upgrade. I shoot pretty fast, but the link goes a long way. And I'm sure others could shoot faster.

SkElL~ObIsSiS
03-04-2003, 09:49 AM
I had a mag with a benchmark trigger frame, I put a trigger stop in it via a set screw and I could outshoot my 9v easily, so I got a x-board and evil impeller and I had no more problems

it was 10 bucks for the board and 5 for the impeller, btw the impeller is just a modded eggolution paddle

mongo
03-04-2003, 04:45 PM
I want to intellifeed my minimag, but you need a microswitch to do that and I donīt now were to order it from, becouse I live in Sweden

Dayspring
03-04-2003, 05:28 PM
A local electronics store or Radio Shack will have what you are looking for.