PDA

View Full Version : Am i gettin played?

Automaggin2
03-03-2003, 10:46 PM
I met this girl over the weekend, i chilled with her saturday night and a little bit on sunday. i asked her if she would like to go out next weekend and she was like yea and she gave me her number and told me to call her. Well, it turns out, my other friend asked her to go out next weekend also and she said yea, supposedly. now this girls best friend told me that she doesnt like my friend that much, and she wants to go out with me more. but i hear a different story from the kid that asked her to go out, he said she was like yeah ill go out! and all, but i dunno. is she tryin to play us?

her friend told me to send her "cute" text messages, so i did, and she was doing the "awww" thing and she said i sounded cute on the fon. but also, some guy asked her out, and she didnt say yes or no....but al my friends are warning me to "watch out"

so should i stick with it, or drop it? she is by no means a whore, she is very nice.

FordPrefect
03-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
she is by no means a whore

As long as thats the case.....;)

MagMan5446
03-04-2003, 12:07 AM
Girls that are that much trouble aren't worth going for.

-Carnifex-
03-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Highschool girls are highly manipulative.. Maybe I'm just bitter?

Restola
03-04-2003, 11:13 AM
No thats accurate Carnifex.

But she might just have a different view on dating as you. Theres not really much wrong with going on a date with two people in one weekend (especially when none of you have known eachother for more than 3 days).

I'd suggest spending some more time with her. If you become a little more serious and she still has that attitude, let her know how you feel. If she feels anything for you this will probably stop after another week or two.

1stdeadeye
03-04-2003, 11:37 AM
You are in High School! Enjoy it! Better to have taken a shot and gotten shot down then to always wonder what if! You are a strong kid, take your chances while you are young.

Also if you are going to put lots of effort in, maybe a whore would be a better target, you know a better return on your investment!;) :p ;) :p Just a joke people!!!

graycie
03-04-2003, 11:44 AM
asking her on a date doesn't automatically mean "exclusive" relationship

MantisMag
03-04-2003, 12:08 PM
while i agree that her dating a couple different people at once isn't a big deal, i hope she doesn't plan all these dates on the same day. that could get a little weird.

langrage
03-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Your in High School so you should not worry to much. Remember you never get “played” is you don’t get attached. So if you think of her just as a cool person that you like hanging around, than just have fun and don't start playing the "what if" game. I think the real question you should ask is “Do I truly like her or do I just want to put her in my petting zoo?”

daveymag
03-04-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
she is by no means a whore,

Then why bother?

Automaggin2
03-04-2003, 03:02 PM
dude, i usually stay far away from girls in high school, but this is different. i dont think she is playin me anymore, she wrote me some very nice test messages today, and she said she really wnats to hang out this weekend. I have only gone out with 1 othe person in high school (i went out with like 10 in middle school :p ) , i stay away, but i do need someone to go to prom with me!

Dave
03-04-2003, 04:15 PM
One thing I suggest is stay as far away as you can from what "other" people say about it, as far as any rumors and stuff. First of all, usually they are 99% incorrect, second, just what are they looking to gain out of telling that that junk, and third, its usually none of their business.

Now that I'm in college, things are a little better...

I remember hearing a ton of "guess what he said.." or "well, this is what I heard..." and I'm glad those days are over. If your not sure of something, go straight to her and ask her, don't go through someone else....much better that way:)

-Dave

ShooterJM
03-04-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by graycie
asking her on a date doesn't automatically mean "exclusive" relationship

I think that's the first time I've ever heard that from a woman! Usually I'm the one saying it! :D

paintballrules7
03-04-2003, 05:28 PM
I was in your same position. I stayed with this girl every one went out with. Until I found out sh ehad sex with eight guys within a 5 day period. From there i knew i was being played. So i talked tot his other guy about it. He sent rumors around and by the next week everyone called her a slut, skanky, whore, bunch of other things to.

JAM
03-04-2003, 06:42 PM
You know, take the shot, meet who you can, do what you can. Just remember that you will get hurt and unfortunately you will hurt some others, just try not to do that part on purpose. It's all part of growing up. You're young, enjoy life, but don't put too much pressure on yourself.

oh, if I could only go back...

;)

-j

Automaggin2
03-04-2003, 08:55 PM
wow, holy god! this girl is diggin my stuff. she is all into me, now i know she aint playin me. her friend was tellin me everything she was sayin online, and i drove to her house today and talked to her for a little bit.