PDA

View Full Version : Warp LEFT Breaches Just Put Up in Store!!!

AGD
03-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Only 4 in stock, don't hesitate.

AGD

hawpunch
03-04-2003, 07:25 PM
i'm leaving for a trip...is there anyway that AGD can hold one for me until i get back (March 16)? i've been waiting for one of these for a long time. is there anyway you guys can annodize it gloss black? thanks.

jae park

wyn1370
03-04-2003, 07:43 PM
links are nice

hawpunch
03-04-2003, 07:46 PM
wyn,

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=382&CATID=6

although this would put me at a disadvantage :(. you wouldn't want to buy two and then sell me one when i get back would you :)?

aloha,

jae park

wyn1370
03-04-2003, 07:47 PM
I don't even want one, just trying to be helpful.

hawpunch
03-04-2003, 07:49 PM
oh...anyone want to buy two and then sell me one (of course i'll pay the $55 plus shipping costs) when i get back on march 16? thanks.

jae park

ntn4502
03-04-2003, 08:00 PM
I wish I didn't give my warp away:(

spacemanspiff
03-04-2003, 09:52 PM
I'm sure they are but are they milled to fit the ACE?

nato
03-04-2003, 10:41 PM
Make that 3 left! I needed this soo badly! Sorry hawpunch, I couldn't buy two. My mom didn't like the idea even though you are probably a great guy. By the way, Im guessing there is no difference between the fit of a breech for an xmag and an SFL right? Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

nato
03-04-2003, 10:48 PM
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=381&CATID=6

Thats the link to the breeches that are warp right for you Lefty's out there!
N.A.T.O.

hawpunch
03-04-2003, 10:49 PM
nato,

thanks anyways for trying...i really appreciate it :). i don't think there is anything different between the c&c milling and sfl milling when it comes to warp breeches. in any case this is all us sflers have at the moment. anyone else want to help me out :).

aloha,

jae park

ntn4502
03-04-2003, 11:31 PM
I dont understand why cant you buy it know and just hold your mail, or you could just send it to me(SFLer trust) and since we dont live that far away from each other, its yours when you come back

hawpunch
03-05-2003, 12:11 AM
i wonder if ups will hold my mail for a specified amount of time. i'll have to check...thanks for the idea ntn!

aloha,

jae park

LaW
03-05-2003, 12:19 AM
how about you order it by calling agd, and have them not ship it out until a certain date :)

hawpunch
03-05-2003, 12:38 AM
law,

i think that's what i'm going to have to do...i was just worried they'd run out and i'd have to wait another 8 months :). i'll give the office gals a call tomorrow morning.

aloha,

jae park

ntn4502
03-05-2003, 01:37 AM
worse comes to worse, ship it to Akron, its only 30 minutes away

PsychoBaller
03-05-2003, 03:12 AM
What's the deal with these Modules in terms of SFL Emags ? Will they work for ours as well, with the special SFL Bolts?

~da baller

hawpunch
03-05-2003, 03:58 PM
psychoballer,

i talked to one of the office gals, and she said as far as she knows, the warp feed breeches being sold are made for both the sfl and xmag.

aloha,

jae park

Dragoon
03-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Thank god! They are finally here!!!!!:) :D

I'm all over one of these!

Douglas

Dragoon
03-07-2003, 04:49 PM
I ordered one yesterday, so it looks like they may be down to just 2.

Douglas

nato
03-07-2003, 07:31 PM
I love being soo close to AGD! I got my breech next day, literaly:) Once I powder coat everything then my SLF will be complete! It looks and works great. Thanks AGD people!!!
N.A.T.O.

PsychoBaller
03-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Does your new Breech Module work on your SFL ? regarding having milling for the ACE, and will it be aight using the Special Larger SFL LX bolt (rather does the SFL LX fit through it)?

nato
03-07-2003, 08:26 PM
As far as I could tell everything works fine. I didn't think there would be any difference anyway.
N.A.T.O.

Dragoon
03-15-2003, 05:11 PM
I just got my breach for my SFL as well. Mine came from the UK as I ordered it back in Jan. before they were in the store.

Anyway, the SFL LX bolt does not fit in the warp breech. The SFL bolt is too big. I swapped out a regular LX bolt from my other mag and it seemed to work. However when I put paint through it I was breaking 1 out of every 100 balls! I played around with barrels and the detent, but nothing so far has worked.

I'm using a SFL with warp, revy (both with new batteries), and small bore Diablo paint. I tried it with my detent all the way in, as well as backing it out, and with small and med. sized barrels.

Nato, have you put paint through your setup? If so how did it work for you?

Douglas.

nato
03-16-2003, 04:37 PM
Yea, I recently shot paint through it and it seemed a little weird but I think it was just my ACE cause I havent adjusted it yet. Im out of air so I cant test it, but b4 I try messing w/ the ACE I am going to put my standard breech on and shoot it a bit. That should tell me if it is the breech or just the ACE.
N.A.T.O.

Dragoon
03-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Let me know how it goes Nato. I used my SFL today in a tournament with the warp breech and it seemed to be working better. So it may have been the paint on Friday that was the issue.

I tell ya, I love having the clear line of site over the marker! Not to mention it looks so much better than using the 90* adaptor.

Let me know how it works out.

Douglas

nato
03-17-2003, 02:52 PM
I love being able to see over the top of my SFL too. What type of detent do you use cause I cant use the dovetails to be able to see all the way through. I was thinking of milling my detent so I can see right down the rail but I'm not sure if its possible. I'll get back to you once I go on the 12th this April at the AO-IL meet at Badlandz. Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

nato
03-22-2003, 11:39 PM
I am not a happy customer... my warp breech did not work on my SFL! Chop after chop after chop!!! I used about 4 different types of paint and positivly one of the huge problems was the breech! I need a breech that works! If you can help me out then that would help soo much! Refund possibly??? AGD, I'm lookin at you!:) Thanks
N.A.T.O.

hawpunch
03-22-2003, 11:45 PM
nato,

i'm thinking that using the smaller diameter lx bolt might be part of the problem. i ordered my breech...i'm thinking about sanding down the inside enough so that the sfl bolt will fit. what do you think?

aloha,

jae park

emag_slurpee
03-22-2003, 11:54 PM
I'm Watching You nato...

PsychoBaller
03-23-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by hawpunch
nato,
i'm thinking that using the smaller diameter lx bolt might be part of the problem. i ordered my breech...i'm thinking about sanding down the inside enough so that the sfl bolt will fit. what do you think?
aloha,
jae park

Hawpunch..... we can't use regular LX bolts in our SFL's, thats why we got special (larger diameter) SFL LX bolt kits. I was told by whoever I talked to in the Tech Depart when my SFL was in for service, that as a result of the bodies being larger on the inside by a small degree, we had to have the special LX bolts installed (larger by about .10" or something like thatif my memory serves me correct).

~da "sux for us, I really want a Warp Breech that works" baller

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 01:34 AM
psychoballer,

that was my point. i think the smaller diameter lx bolt must be the problem with breaks nato is getting. i think the only solution that we sfl owners have is to get a warpfeed breach and then sand down the inside to accomodate the larger bolt. i'm going to try it with the one i ordered. it really sucks though that the sfl people are not getting the product service and have to wait behind the xmag owners. i understand that agd would like to increase sales of its xmags, especially at this critical time when exposure is highest, but i bought my sfl with an expectation that we would at least get the same product support. sfl emags were the first xmags. i understand that they don't want to spend the extra money to machine the breaches differently than the xmags, but it is extremely frustrating as a customer. i'm not sure why they didn't keep the sfl diamter in the xmags...this would have allowed them to make breaches of one diameter and made things more consistent.

aloha,

jae park

PsychoBaller
03-23-2003, 01:53 AM
sigh :( ........ all these happy Xmag owners with their warp breeches. 90* adapters should only have to be used on Non-Xmag/SFL guns that can't adapt the way of changing Breech Modules. We should be able to have workable ones made, i mean there are only 30-35 of us heheh.....

Anyways... how come Load and Kila have Warp Breeches that work..... whats the deal with theirs?

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 01:59 AM
that's a good question. i know kila made his own breach (at least i think he did). load got his from a guy that bought it from europe. i'm not sure why his works with the lx bolt.

aloha,

jae park

magman007
03-23-2003, 05:04 PM
OK, origionally, the extremes were bigger in diameter, thats why the sfl's are. the first warp breaches (killa and loads) fit, because they were made for the "extremes"

nato
03-23-2003, 07:35 PM
Can't you just fall over and DIE??? I'm coming for you!

:p
N.A.T.O.

rdb123
03-23-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by hawpunch
...i think the smaller diameter lx bolt must be the problem with breaks nato is getting....

I'm using the smaller bolt; no chops, nothing. I've put nearly 8 cases through it and I maybe only get one barrel break at the tip in each case. This is also using crappy paint.

EDIT: but yes, I want a SFL warp breach. =)

-Ron

nato
03-23-2003, 10:10 PM
I'm still here guys! If you can help then that would be great!
N.A.T.O.

rdb123
03-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by nato
I'm still here guys! If you can help then that would be great!
N.A.T.O.

Try a HALO B or put in dual ball detents. I had alot of problems like yours before I did those two things. Now the thing hums like a bird. ;)

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 10:16 PM
nato,

i'd like to help, but my breach isn't here yet. i'm going to order one of the smaller diameter lx bolts and try it out since rdb123 isn't getting any chops using it. i guess if i get chops, it has to be the design of the warp feed breach and its incompatibility with the sfl due to some odd reason. we'll see if we can set you straight nato :).

aloha,

jae park

rdb123
03-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Jae, I hear that the SFL bolt wont even FIT into the current warp breaches because the bolt is too big.

rdb123
03-23-2003, 10:20 PM
ERrr, nato, disregard my previous posts about a HALO B since I didn't realize you were using a warpfeed breach hehe. I was thinking that you were using the standard vertfeed breach like me. ;)

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 10:22 PM
yes, but one of the smaller lx bolts should....i think those are the ones they are using for the xmags currently. its either that or i sand down the inside of the warp breach like i said in one of my previous posts. what do you guys think will be the better option?

aloha,

jae park

rdb123
03-23-2003, 10:23 PM
I'd just switch the bolt for whenever you are using the warpfeed module; that way, it will be a perfect bolt-to-breach fit.

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 10:29 PM
ron,

kind of crazy that now we're relegated to doing bolt to warp breach fits (first it was paint to barrel, now this) :).

aloha,

jae park

nato
03-23-2003, 10:57 PM
Hawpunch, I hope you can help me out here cause I have a tournament coming up and I'm not sure if I should even bring my SFL out with me if it is acting up like this. The sooner this is fixed the happier I am... note the diagram of what I should be looking like :D but rather I am at the following stage :confused: Please turn my frown upsidedown!!! Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

nato
03-23-2003, 11:03 PM
One more thing though! I switched to my regular SFL breech today and it was chopping in the breech. AGD might have "installed" my lvl 10 incorrectly? Awwww crap! Now I'm twice as confused as before S.O.S.
N.A.T.O.

P.S.- S.O.S.

hawpunch
03-23-2003, 11:34 PM
nato,

was it your regular bolt that was chopping in the sfl breach or your sfl bolt that was chopping your sfl breach? if it was the regular lx, than it might not be the bolt. you might want to try fine tuning the lx...it might not be tuned right (as in not as soft on paint as it should be). than it might not be a breach or bolt problem at all.

aloha,

jae park

nato
03-24-2003, 12:11 AM
You might have a point there hawpunch. When you say regular bolt I am assuming you mean a stock AGD bolt? If that is what you mean then no I am using the lvl10 bolt made specifically for SFL's. If its harder on paint I want to add the amount spacers to a higher level right? And I know I can do a search but I get confused easily so if you could tell me then it would be really nice. Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 12:35 AM
well, i get confused pretty easily myself :). from what i remember the more spacers you add the more softer it will be on paint...but you could have leakage problems if you add too many spacers. there should be a level 10 resource on this website somewhere. how were you using the sfl level 10 bolt with your warpfeed breach...i was under the impression that they were incompatible becaues of sizing issues?

aloha,

jae park

PsychoBaller
03-24-2003, 01:18 AM
Not to be like the "Sig-Police" again or anything.... but could 2 go edit out ur sigs from this page of posts ? Try and learn to utilize the "do not show sig image" button when you post more than 2-3x in one thread.

Thanks
~da "just wants to read the important info posted" baller

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 01:40 AM
psychoballer,

not to sound like an prick, but you do realize that there's an option in the user control that allows you to turn off the sigs right?

aloha,

jae park

nato
03-24-2003, 01:41 AM
The bolt fits right in there. I don't know what you were thinking hawpunch but it fits right in there. I am also gonna add the spacers and see if that is the prob. I sure hope so! Thanks
N.a.t.o.

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 01:48 AM
nato,

wait, the sfl level 10 bolt fits into the warp breach? did you buy this warp breach from the agd online store recently or did you acquire this from somewhere else (if so where)? also, how tight is the fit (is it snug or tight)? thanks.

aloha,

jae park

nato
03-24-2003, 08:56 AM
It's the AGD breech, if you want I can take pics and show you what I mean. Thanks!
N.A.T.O.

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 11:52 AM
nato,

a pic would be nice. i'm just surprised that your sfl bolt fits inside the warpfeed module. from all reports, the diameter of the warpfeed module was too small for the sfl level 10 bolt to fit.

aloha,

jae park

nato
03-24-2003, 12:34 PM
I think I can only add one pic at a time so I guess I will:(

N.A.T.O.

nato
03-24-2003, 12:34 PM
OK

nato
03-24-2003, 12:36 PM
meh

nato
03-24-2003, 12:37 PM
sorry 2 more

nato
03-24-2003, 12:38 PM
the more important/serious ones now

nato
03-24-2003, 12:40 PM
last one, thanks for letting me take up room!

PsychoBaller
03-24-2003, 03:01 PM
NATO.... so the larger SFL LX fits in the new Warp Breech you recently got ? or just a regular LX bolt ?

Also, are you using the correct Detent on the top - ANgel Detent, (same as what came on the SFL)

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 03:53 PM
nato,

are you sure that's an sfl level 10 bolt you have there? also how tight is that fit? it looks pretty tight from the pictures.

aloha,

jae park

rdb123
03-24-2003, 04:32 PM
Btw nato, your gun is polished pewter just like mine in case you were still wondering. ;)

rdb123
03-24-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
Also, are you using the correct Detent on the top - ANgel Detent, (same as what came on the SFL)

Nato, that might be it. I don't see a detent in that warp breach. =)

hawpunch
03-24-2003, 05:24 PM
you guys are right...there doesn't seem to be a detent in that breach. nato, if that's the case you could be double feeding balls causing chops.

aloha,

jae park

PsychoBaller
03-24-2003, 07:01 PM
NATO where are you man..... hehe.... we all waiting for answers.

nato
03-24-2003, 07:46 PM
People People! Settle down. 1st of all I did use my Angel ball detent which I only have one of at the moment and I had to put it on my vert feed yesterday after my warp decided to blow up. 2nd I AM using an sfl bolt that agd installed themselves and it slides into the breech with ease. It isn't tight at all. So back to the REAL problem... I think it might be my lvl10 that AGD was supposed to install correctly. I am going to try to mess with it tonight and make it shoot softer. Thanks!And by the way, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY PAINTBALL INTELLIGENCE!!!:p
N.A.T.O.

PsychoBaller
03-24-2003, 09:07 PM
I'm def. ordering one tommorow then

nato
03-25-2003, 01:18 AM
I need a bit of help. The forum is kinda confusing me so if you guys could help then I would be very greatfull. How do I make my lvl10 softer on paint? If it helps I have noticed that my fps has not been consistant either. I could post up a new thread in the RIGHT location but you guys know all the info I have already written so it would save the trouble. Thanks!
N.A.T.O.