PDA

View Full Version : Impulse Problems Please Help...

impy19
03-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Ok, I just bought a brand new Impulse with Vision Eye. It is straight out of the box, all I have done is put on a drop forward. I aired it up and went outside to shoot it, I got the velocity down to a good speed then I tried to rapid fire it, and it wouldn't shoot some of the times. I am using a 12v hopper with it, so is it too slow? Is there a way to turn off the Vision-Eye?

Thanks

warpfeedmod
03-04-2003, 08:29 PM
sounds like a dwell issue, but I'm not familiar with impys..

you might want to check out the IOG here:

http://www.impulseownersgroup.com/vb/vbindex.php

CoolHand
03-05-2003, 05:44 AM
Check your other thread.

John V
04-08-2003, 06:43 PM
is this josh grable???? if this is, this is john.

AND...IF THIS IS JOSH

YOUR MOM IS A MILF !!!!!!
for those of you who dont know what a MILF is:
Mother
I'd
Like to
**** :D

sneakyhacker420
04-08-2003, 07:49 PM
is the hammer assembly well-greased with Dow-33 shocker lube?

sounds like dwell or op. pressure

whats the guage by the maxflow set at for output pressure going into the impulse? it should be around 160 psi if it has a tapeworm

when you turn the gun on, it is in non-vision mode and the blue light will flash 2 times per second, push the button once again, you will hear it chirp, and the light will flash rapidly 5 times per second, your gun is now in vision-on mode

if vision is turned on, you may just be shooting too fast for your hopper and the vision is doing what its supposed to, not shoot until a paintball is fully loaded in the breech

make sure that your hopper has fresh batteries... also, if you are shooting black, or half-black shelled paint, the infared eye is unable to detect these and vision will not function correctly

Jonesie
04-09-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by John V
is this josh grable???? if this is, this is john.

AND...IF THIS IS JOSH

YOUR MOM IS A MILF !!!!!!
for those of you who dont know what a MILF is:
Mother
I'd
Like to
**** :D

Enjoy your BAN, because it's coming after a post like that. You're red flagged! It's only a matter of time now...

BUSTED ~ Dave

impy19
04-09-2003, 05:49 PM
hey dude, dont ban him, he is just screwing with me, he is from scool, one of my friends. thanks.