PDA

View Full Version : boo another x -mag question

misfit
03-04-2003, 08:56 PM
i did a search

ok, are any non cnc x mags being produced currently, i personally like them better. would i have to wait for all the cnc's to be made or can i just prorder an non cnc. while on the subject, would it be possiable to preorder an non cnc upgrade, i remember hearing that the upgrades will be avaiable way later, but if a preorder, is a preorder, can't they just seal me a body or something. thanks

Cypres0099
03-04-2003, 09:17 PM
I was told by an AGD staff member that they are no longer producing non cnc xmags because everybody wanted the cnc.

Bubonic Plauge
03-05-2003, 03:12 AM
Somebody I know PRE ordered a non CnC and nobody said he couldnt......./shrug.

Would be nice to know. I like the non CnC also....with the matte/dust black. Looks sic

Craig egg

Kevmaster
03-05-2003, 09:41 AM
for now, as very, very few Xmags are being made and the demand is for the CnC, no regulars will be sent to the US. AGDE sells regulars and should have some in stock. maybe when AGD US gets on top of production (like AGDE is now) they too will sell the regulars

cphilip
03-05-2003, 09:49 AM
Yes as far as I know they are concentrating on C&C's but I would not be suprised to see a few non C&C orders get filled at some point in time. And they will not sell bodies seperately and give up a full marker sale with those being so backed up. I mean its a profit thing. They would blow a sale on a 1400 marker to make a few smaller bucks on just a body? Not going to happen. I wouldn't do it either. Once I had saturated the new marker market then I would turn to my upgrade market. And thats what they will do. Simple fact is all the ones they can get there hands on and will get there hands on in the next 6 months probably they have sold as complete markers.