PDA

View Full Version : Problems with WARP FEED

PzYcO
03-04-2003, 09:21 PM
Hey all ive got a pretty bad problem...my warp tries to push in the balls too hard here is a diagram of my problem(seen below). As you can see it tries to jam 1 and 1/4 of a ball into the barrel, and that isnt good..so..any ideas?

In image one, it is just a picture of the gun with the warp.

Image two shows the jamming of 1 & 1/3 balls into the barrel/ball detent/thingy ...so..plz help :(

PzYcO
03-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Up..please help me

Havoc_online
03-04-2003, 10:22 PM
lube your friction disks and check your detents

PzYcO
03-04-2003, 10:31 PM
Ive been told to check my "detents" before..but i dont know really what they are...? Can you take a pic of some? Like point them out exactly to me, and show me what to look for to see if they are "bad"? Thanks..

cgrieves
03-05-2003, 08:44 AM
With a classic/minimag the detents are "nubbins". They are held onto your barrel by the two barrel O-rings. Older nubbins are wire but the newest type are plastic and seem to work well. You get two in each spares kit.

cgrieves
03-05-2003, 08:51 AM
With a classic/minimag the detents are "nubbins". They are held onto your barrel by the two barrel O-rings. Older nubbins are wire but the newest type are plastic and seem to work well. You get two in each spares kit.

Dayspring
03-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Also, check the powerfeed plug. It has to be set correctly. (there are set screws in the plug to push it out from the body if need be.) Too short or too long and you'll have feed issues. I have the same problem with my setup when I first got my Emag.