PDA

View Full Version : Hit full auto with my emag...

SlipknotX556
03-04-2003, 09:49 PM
Well today, while RobertHeatwole, another of my friends was over today, we were trying to fix my emag for saturday. We found out that if I want to play on saturday, I have to use my brother RT valve. But anyway, while doing different setups with my lvl 10, I proceded to use the .5 carrier and 2 shims, when I pulled the trigger in manual, it proceded to go into full auto, no the trigger did not get stuck. Has that ever happend to any of you before, when using your emags?

puckmaster
03-05-2003, 12:35 AM
If you mean go into "response" or "bounce", then yes, I have done that.

Dayspring
03-05-2003, 01:48 AM
Just an FYI to everybody reading this- NO, you cannot achieve the same results by using this setup. (The informed know that. The uninformed don't)

PsychoBaller
03-05-2003, 03:10 AM
As dayspring will account to this on my SFL setup with TL63 triger.... FA is easily achievable in Hybrid mode if your setup is done correctly (ie light and short enough). Not that its legal, or u need it, but its cool to show off, and make people say "stop adding to noise pollution" (I think they are just jealous).

Was your gun utilizing Hybrid mode ? or just Manual, with the electronics off ? In manual, its mainly a factor of input pressure, and how short the trigger is.

~da baller