PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone think about the the New Shocker and the new Nerve from SP

Jason Reed
03-04-2003, 10:06 PM
I think they look amazing but will they perform as good as they look, i am going to buy both and have a go around with them.

Mr.Minus
03-04-2003, 10:16 PM
i wish i was rich for one of those :) ... :(

AcemanPB
03-04-2003, 10:34 PM
I have my doubts about the Shocker, lets just say I'll believe it when I see it ;)

And as far as the nerve goes, in my mind it's just a factory upgraded impulse... I'm sure it rips though (at 1000 bucks I would hope so..)

darklord
03-04-2003, 10:40 PM
If I had cash I'd sell my e-mag and buy the shocker, if it's all it says it is.

PsychoBaller
03-05-2003, 02:59 AM
A buddy o mine online had got it good with SP supposedly, and shot a new Shocker proto.

I won't give out his AOL name in the open for reason of getting him in trouble, but he said that it is still being worked on; lots of dropoff and inconsistency of shots, and as a result of this = slow slow slow.

No word on the Nerve yet though.

~da baller

Bulldog
03-05-2003, 03:37 AM
My advice would be to wait a while until they get the bugs out. I bought one of the first impys a few years ago. I wouldn't wish that experience on anyone. The new shocker will probably be great, eventually.

Brak
03-05-2003, 08:20 AM
i think they are cool, and thats about it.

mykroft
03-05-2003, 10:14 AM
Nerve is based off the Shocker, not the Impulse.

NAd I wouldn't buy a fist gen of either. The only bit of kit that SP ever got right the first time was the All American Barrel.

The Shocker, Max-Flo, Impulse and 4500 Max-Flo all had fairly major problems in their original incarnations.

gortman
03-05-2003, 10:19 AM
The new shocker looks pretty nice, I thought it was a Smart Parts mag at first.If it worked like its pop's, it should rip. But I dont know how it runs so I should'nt judge

IcantBelieveit
03-05-2003, 08:24 PM
i would not buy anything the first year it comes out. NOTHING. They are coming out with a new maxflow also. soo we will see won't we. I am sure you gys will have no problem keeping us all updated