__________________________________________________ __________
Parts Already Have:

New Delrin Valve and Assembly
New Voodoo Delrin Bolt
New Tapeworm

*All the stickers are taken off of the gun*

TNS2k2
03-04-2003, 11:18 PM
alot of the New Dezign products are awesome on the impulse.
the valve adds alot of FPS so you can lower the PSI more, and the bolt does that too. maybe a new trigger, if that is the stock. you may like the stock, but i am giving you some suggestions. there isnt a whole lot of things that are necissary to change, trigger is a main. maybe go vision if you chop, and maybe new grips to make it feel better.

Crazy
03-04-2003, 11:30 PM
evil lpr

Blazingace
03-05-2003, 04:47 AM
I agree that the New Designs stuff is hot. I would drop the frame and the solenoid tray in favor of an Adrenaline Impulse magnetic trigger. It moves the grip an inch forward and makes the gun an 1/2 inch shorter. What board does it have? I sent mine to SP and had them do the vision upgrade. Wicked Air Sports is putting out a really nice board for the Imp. Check out www.Impulseownersgroup.com for reviews and tips on keeping the impulses internals balanced and setting up an LPR kit. The Evil LPR is a drop in kit that requires no adjustment, but it does the same thing that a regular LPR kit does.

PS. Lose the gadget grip and go with a nice CP gas thru. Much lighter and 100 times better looking.

big E kingpin
03-05-2003, 09:31 AM
the evil lpr kit is nasty

SkElL~ObIsSiS
03-05-2003, 10:03 AM
What is on it thus far? Get an i-frame from hypersportworks.com Get the freak barrel set. A titanium pull pin and the voodoo delrin bolts are really nice.

Do you know much about impulses? If ya do the lpr setups are really nice, you tap your front cap and install a low pressure regulator, the jackhamers are my choice. Then you tap the hole in the front of the marker to seperate the airpathway between the selinoid and valve.

It's pretty involved and I could probobly do it if I had the marker in front of me, but to explain how to do it online is another story

There are a ton of upgrades for the pulse.... the I-frame is amazing to say the least

John V
03-05-2003, 03:54 PM
I have the regular cricket board. How much would it cost to drop the frame and the solenoid tray in favor of an Adrenaline Impulse magnetic trigger?

FutureMagOwner
03-05-2003, 04:11 PM
i recommend getting the 90* grip frame they are very nice from the reviews. anything new designs i personally recommend a newdesigns lpr kit rather than the evil one personally. also vision is always a good thing to have just in case

cris8762
03-05-2003, 04:11 PM
ND Blade Trigger
ND LPR Kit
ND High Flow Valve
ND Slick Shot ram
SS Rat Hole hammer www.e-paintballoutlet.com
Dye stickies (cant remember if there were soem on there)
Fast Hopper (evo2 or halo)
Vision
Freak

In that order of importance, definetly go with a blade trigger unless u love the stock one, the LPR will decrease kick, noise and increase efficiency, the valve increases efficiency the Ram and hammer get rid of FSDO and increase efficiency

iownamag
07-20-2003, 09:58 AM
If you're looking for a new frame I love my werm frame which you can find at wermmods.com i believe. I would also recommend upgrading to a vert maxflow if your horizontal one isn't the reg on your tank, because that makes things a little more efficient than having a reg on the bottom and another foregrip. As for little things, I would recommend a derlin bolt, tape worm, low rise feed neck (if ya wanna slightly shorter gun, and a magnetic trigger if you keep the stock frame. Good luck. :)

fire1811
07-20-2003, 10:18 AM
Get an i-frame from hypersportworks.com

AutoMaggot
07-20-2003, 10:20 AM
There is NO sense in making your gun faster with new triggers and frames... if you dont have vision. But since I cant see the slot next to your detent where the eye would mount... I would suggest getting a Halo B. Dont bother with the other crap until you can actually throw the paint.

SIGSays
07-20-2003, 10:52 AM
halo b
heavy hammer
blade trigger
freak
spring
tapeworm/lpr

Animal Mother
07-20-2003, 12:55 PM
Damn dude.. LOL

Did you put those stickers on in the first place or were they there when you got it? That is a lot of stickers.. and one of Britney Spears, hehehe. Glad you got rid of them to show that nice finish.