PDA

View Full Version : Anybody catch the DMB summer tour?

bsusigep18
03-05-2003, 12:09 AM
So, i received my lovely Warehouse email today stating the summer tour dates. Looks like i'll be able to make at least 5 of the first 7 shows.

Tue, June 17 / Germain Amphitheater / Columbus, OH
Wed, June 18 / Germain Amphitheater / Columbus, OH
Sat, June 21 / Blossom Music Center / Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Mon, June 23 / Riverbend Music Center / Cincinnati, OH
Tue, June 24 / Riverbend Music Center / Cincinnati, OH

anybody else as excited as i am about this? :D For that matter, anyone have tickets to the Dave and Tim tour, coming up in a few weeks? I've got tickets April 3rd in Purdue, 17th row. :D

ShooterJM
03-05-2003, 03:49 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. So far no Tim dates in denver. I'm deciding if I'm gonna go during the summer concert. Saw him a few years ago at the folsom field concert, got to meet him last year at his denver stop. We'll see, depends on the tix I can get.

bsusigep18
03-05-2003, 04:30 PM
summer tickets will be much more available than the Dave and Tim show. I only got 1 out of 3 shows i wanted, but hey...i'll take what i can get. When was tim at folsom field?

ShooterJM
03-05-2003, 04:34 PM
Ah sorry. Him = DMB. The show that they recorded the Folsom Field CD at. It was pretty sweet for the part that I saw.

bsusigep18
03-05-2003, 07:04 PM
Thats what i was figuring...thought i had maybe missed out. :D part of it? that show was awesome...have you checked out the dvd? big eyed fish into bartender as the sun sets. amazing.:cool:

Vegeta
03-05-2003, 08:21 PM
I AM SO GOING TO GO.

I can't wait.

I'm not sure if they are coming to STL at the UMB bank Pavilion or some place else but I am making the drive to wherever it is.

So can you let us in on some of that Warehouse goodness? I am not in on that yet. I need to sign up.

Vegeta
03-05-2003, 08:34 PM
OK I got the list.. and the only event in MO is, of course, at the UMB Bank Pavilion on 7/10.. Public tickets go on sale March 29 at 12:00PM.

My entrie drumline is going to see it. It's gonna rocrock... im thinking about taking some recording gear just to see if I can get some of Carter's solos... My friend went to one of their shows last year and got like 5 seconds of Carter recorded on his cell phone.... it was so cool...

bsusigep18
03-06-2003, 11:51 AM
Veg- If you're a carter fan...you need to download a video i have on my other computer. Its a video of just carter in the recording studio during 'tripping billies'. Its truly unbelievable to watch him go at it from up close. See if you can find it, its pretty big. :D

ShooterJM
03-07-2003, 11:53 AM
Any of you guys have any recordings of performances? I only have one I can trade though :(