PDA

View Full Version : The Ao 3 Some!!!

Daroach
03-05-2003, 01:43 AM
-=TRUE AGD PRIDE!=-

I really don't gloat, but ok, i am. These are just a taste of what my Xmag has in store for any of y'all who want to challenge my skill and pride. Special thanks to RogueFactor for making these wonderful items.

DiRTyBuNNy
03-05-2003, 02:07 AM
ain't that the truth..and from what I hear more stuff is brewing...

shartley
03-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Um yes..... those are nice. But they are not the ONLY things that are Official AO products. ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
03-05-2003, 06:37 PM
Who said they were?

shartley
03-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
Who said they were?
Um… nobody. Sheesh…. :rolleyes:. I was just commenting because there are other AO products out there… and who knows, maybe HE didn’t realize it and might want to expand his “pride” further? He put out a challenge, and I was just hinting that there is more to be had…. Heck there is an AO Drop, AO Jersey, and AO Keychain as well (possibly even more stuff).

And these are non-competing products.

So, by his post, it looked like he didn’t realize that there were other AO things out there. It does not take away from RogueFactor’s work.

Got a problem with that?
(maybe I misread your intent… hard to do with only posting a single sentence.. but maybe I didn’t ;))

paintslinger
03-05-2003, 06:52 PM
hey where can i get that tank cover and barrel condom? i need those anyway i might as well get an AO one.

shartley
03-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by paintslinger
hey where can i get that tank cover and barrel condom? i need those anyway i might as well get an AO one.
They are posted in the Dealers Forum. Go take a peek. Good stuff there, and RF’s stuff should be at the top of the page.

(Added: RF was quicker on the keyboard. LOL)

FalconGuy016
03-05-2003, 06:58 PM
there is an AO drop??? cool

shartley
03-05-2003, 07:02 PM
Yes. There is also an AO Drop. Folks need to really venture over to the Dealers Forums every now and again. That is what it is FOR, for putting up our products. :)

sniper1rfa
03-05-2003, 07:11 PM
there are also the custom grips, rechargable batteries of all sorts, three varieties of sluggo bodies, etc... ;)