PDA

View Full Version : Strtrcr069 where are you!?

EsPo
03-05-2003, 03:46 PM
i was supposed to have traded guns with you, i shipped out tuesday, but you havent been online, or responded to my emails since monday night!! where are you? if he rips me, what can i do?

irbodden
03-05-2003, 03:49 PM
It's only wednesday..

He talked to you Monday night, perhaps did something in the real world Tuesday and will talk to ya when he gets home tonight?

You verified his feedback?

EsPo
03-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
He talked to you Monday night, perhaps did something in the real world Tuesday and will talk to ya when he gets home tonight?

the real world.. whats that?! :);)

irobodden doesnt like me.. i could tell..:(

irbodden
03-05-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

the real world.. whats that?! :);)

irobodden doesnt like me.. i could tell..:(

No, you're fine little EsPo. Don't worry, he has only been off the computer for one night. It's not THAT scary. ;)

EsPo
03-05-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by irbodden

No, you're fine little EsPo. Don't worry, he has only been off the computer for one night. It's not THAT scary. ;) oo.. it is scary.. at least for a kid who spends his entire damn life on this big comfy chair in front of the computer...

irbodden
03-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
oo.. it is scary.. at least for a kid who spends his entire damn life on this big comfy chair in front of the computer...

hmm.. I wish I had a big comfy chair.

Ultimator
03-05-2003, 04:42 PM
omgomgogmgomgomgogmgomg

ESPO GOT RIPPED

opogmgogmomgogmgomg

Hah not really ... you have his address and phone number your fine. If he doesn't reply in about a week ... call the po-po on him!

irbodden
03-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
omgomgogmgomgomgogmgomg

ESPO GOT RIPPED

opogmgogmomgogmgomg

Hah not really ... you have his address and phone number your fine. If he doesn't reply in about a week ... call the po-po on him!

Po-po will do nada

EsPo
03-05-2003, 05:42 PM
non popo needed! he emailed me.. i overreacted, i admit. sorry strtrcr069.. my bad, hopefully no hard feelings