PDA

View Full Version : How many of you Hypermags?

GhillieGuy
03-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Has anyone been having problems with there mags with hyperframes? Does anyone have the new full auto board installed, and does it chew up bolts shooting that fast?
thanks

madboyzpaintbal
03-07-2003, 09:06 PM
i run a centerflag hyper frame on my level 10 minimag w/4500 dynaflow/and the full auto board...ive shot thousands of rounds thru it ...it adds up quick w/20 a second..i have checked my bolt several times to make sure and have not had any problems or wear on it..as long as you have your hyperframe installed correctly you shouldnt experience any more bolt wear than a standard grip frame...the only prob i have is my 12vlt revy w/x-board cant keep up ..so im switching to a halo-b

rjvemt1
03-08-2003, 08:58 PM
i have a hyperframe on a classic with a centerflag hyperflow 301 and have noticed no appriciable wear on my standard bolt after many thousands of rounds. the only thing i can think of is that maybe your solenoid may be out of adjustment. you might want to talk to centerflag about sending it in for adjustment!

GhillieGuy
03-08-2003, 09:12 PM
They just sent it back yesterday from installing the new board. The new board has a new solonoid adjusting deal on it so i can do it myself.
thanks