PDA

View Full Version : Old 9v revvie to intelliframe

guysdaman
03-06-2003, 01:40 AM
I have an old 9v revvie where the switch and eye are directly attached to the board and the battery has a wire connection not the drop in battery style...I have searched the forums and looked at the instructions on how to hook the wires to a 12v revvie(which isn't the same). I was wondering if anyone new which wires I have to splice into to get this thing working? Any help would be much appreciated!

guysdaman
03-06-2003, 03:39 AM
^^^

HardAzzSarge
03-06-2003, 03:52 AM
think hard and look at the 2liter coke bottle with revy guts attached to the side. Hehe

Snappy
03-07-2003, 12:58 PM
Seeing all the Air Force love on the thread, I thought I'd pipe in. I'm currently a cadet (cadidiot) on my way to becoming a 2LT (clueless butter-bar). :D

paintballbeaver
03-07-2003, 04:15 PM
you should be able to do it follow the agd guide to wiring the revy but just connect to the single battery clips instead of the double

guysdaman
03-07-2003, 04:39 PM
hooking up to the battery terminal is not where i'm having trouble I can figure out which is the positive terminal it is the other side of the connection...which of the wires going to the motor...was just wondering if anyone has hooked up to an old version of a 9v revvi? And if you had read my first post I said I read the agd guide. The 9v revvi I have is nothing like the newer 12v revs as far as the type of board, location of board, switch, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah!

guysdaman
03-09-2003, 01:08 PM
just thought i'd put it out here that i figured it out myself...wasn't too hard so for anyone else who might have the save question you must connect to the black and white wires!