PDA

View Full Version : Sc?

Noxlupus
03-06-2003, 11:11 AM
Anyone in SC?

Blennidae
03-06-2003, 01:49 PM
Welcome to AO.

You might want to be a bit more specific. Here in my neck of the woods SC could either mean Santa Cruz, or Santa Clara. Other parts of the planet it means something else.:D

BTW: AO means Automags.Org, but you probably already knew that.;)

Noxlupus
03-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Actually I always thought it ment Automag Owners - just learned something new :)

Actually I meant South Carolina. :)

As far as my neck of the woods, I don't think there's many mags out there. AT least the local paintball shops here don't seem to carry much in the form of mags.

I'm hoping there's more out there...err here. :)

personman
03-07-2003, 03:27 PM
Well, as a matter of fact, one of the nicest (in my oppinion) mods lives in Clemson. That would be cphillip. In fact, he hosted SCAO, which was a big meet at Gold Dragon paintball.. I went and it was a blast.. I'm sure he'll have another one this year too so you can look for that. Last one was in November. There are some other people from SC here too, like Easyrunner. You just gotta keep an eye out :)

inerwolf
04-01-2003, 12:46 PM
IM IN SC WHAT PART ARE YOU LOCATED . EWE HAVE PROB. ABOUT 10 GUYS WHO OWN MAGS AT OUR FEILD. WE ARE HAVING A BIG SENARIO GAME THIS WEEKEND IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO COME TO IT . EXTREME OUTDOORS IN SIX MILE NEAR CLEMSON LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO AND NEED DIRECTIONS

Noxlupus
04-01-2003, 01:48 PM
Oh sweet! Yeah I know where that is. I typically play at RedFox. When this weekend? What time?

inerwolf
04-01-2003, 03:13 PM
10 AM SAT .YOU KNOW WE MOVED THE FEILD FROM UP IN SALEM RIGHT?. WHERE DO U LIVE ? WE HAVE BUILT A LARGE CASLTLE AND THE GAME THIS WEEKEND IS BUILT AROUNG A SEIGE ON THE CASTLE . WE SHOULD HAVE LAND MINES AND GERNADE LAUNCHERS INVOLVED ALSO.LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE IT AND BRING ALL YOUR FREINDS . ILL LET YOU FIRE THE GERNADE LAUNCHER!

Noxlupus
04-01-2003, 04:22 PM
No, I didn't realize it was moved. Yeah count me there! I'll start passing the word around.

inerwolf
04-01-2003, 05:00 PM
ILL PM YOU DIRECTIONS LATER TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME IM AT WORK NOW

Load SM5
04-01-2003, 08:31 PM
Is the caps lock stuck at your home computer, too?;)

boroballer
04-02-2003, 04:35 PM
hey,
I live in South Georgia but if you can send me some directions I might be able to bring some guys to the scenario game.
email me at tarheel_roger@yahoo.com

paint magnet
04-05-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey man, I live in South Carolina too.

I usually play at Alamo paintball in Duncan SC, because Redfox is just plain awful. (the same TC paint they sell there for 75 a case you can get at alamo for 40, unless you don't like speedball)

I think Fatman also lives in SC.

Kevmaster
04-06-2003, 05:16 PM
I live in NC and will be down in SC for the CFOA Tourny in Duncan, SC in June. Get to visit my homies at Paintball Inc again....woo!

inerwolf
04-18-2003, 10:37 AM
just to let all you guys close to sc. know EXTREME OUTDOORS is having there grand opening APRIL 26 and there will be a lot going on that day it should be a blast. i know for sure. BALT. TRAUMA will be there and no telling who or what else they will be doing it will be from 10 am until. any one who wants to come pm me for directions or call ernie@ 864-868-5958